It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200 Iranians pledge willingness to carry out suicide attacks against Americans, Israelis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
heres a link www.cbc.ca...

Somewhere, a general is smiling through pursed lips like he Chesrie cat folks.....

Some 200 masked young men and women gathered at a Tehran cemetery Thursday to pledge their willingness to carry out suicide bomb attacks against Americans in Iraq and Israelis.

This does not sound very peaceful, or a nice show of diplomacy.

Sunday, Iran's deputy interior minister for security affairs told reporters the movement had no official sanction and said such groups could operate only "as long as their ideas are limited to theory." The group, though, has the backing of some prominent hard-line Iranian politicians.

So are these guys jsut a bunch of middle eastern white supremist types, right? Well, I Haven't heard the klan proclaiming recently at public outing and affairs that they are going to bomb any black churches....

Thursday's ceremony included the unveiling of two-meter (6-foot) stone column commemorating a 1983 attack on U.S. Marine barracks in Lebanon as "the biggest suicide bombing operation against global blasphemy."

That is even nicer, it is probably right next to a comissioned piece of bronze camel art depicting the fall of the WTC.

Seems to me that Iran is really trying to show its arse to us, and I am not sure why. Are they bieng prodded by another country to instigate and draw the US into a war? Who would benefit from the US going to war in Iran....

[edit on 2-12-2004 by esdad71]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The way i see it is the U.S are provoking the Iranians into such a responce. Didnt a top U.S Military general only just recently threaten Iran? What with all the focus on Irans nuclear capabilities from the International Atomic Energy Agency recently, ive been thinking this is hypocrisy on a large scale. I mean, shouldnt somebody be questioning America's nuclear capacity considering the current egotistical Imperialistic rampage they are on?

[edit on 2-12-2004 by MERC]

[edit on 2-12-2004 by MERC]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
"Seems to me that Iran is really trying to show its arse to us, and I am not sure why. Are they bieng prodded by another country to instigate and draw the US into a war? Who would benefit from the US going to war in Iran.... "

It's because they hate our freedom.
I think that aliens are prodding iran to draw us into war,so they can then take all of our cows.

Spelling edit.my dog ate my dictionary.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Samhain]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I fail to see how that is any different than any commentary from America? There will be neggers. This one smells western.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It`s just typical "sabre rattling". It`s orchestrated by the people in power to show they are not afraid of the US. Meanwhile, they are thinking "oh #, we better behave or we are dead". ala Libya.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredH
It`s just typical "sabre rattling". It`s orchestrated by the people in power to show they are not afraid of the US. Meanwhile, they are thinking "oh #, we better behave or we are dead". ala Libya.

Go to Iran and learn about them people before acting like you know what they are thinking.

Deny Ignorance, remember?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justanotherperson
I fail to see how that is any different than any commentary from America? There will be neggers. This one smells western.

Another example of how we Americans can't own medicine. We can threaten everyone else, yet nobody else can threaten America. And sadly, why do we seem like the only ones whose nerves are struck the hardest?

And I don't see any dignity in the U.S. government threatening a country that has screwed by the U.S. government time and time before.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
[sarcasm]They see the US Constitution and their blood boils. They are jealous of the ability to enjoy McDonalds at any time of day, and the vast array of shopping malls.

And they hate freedom. It makes them crazy.[/sarcasm]

Actually, if you stopped killing Muslims, and stopped putting al your troops on their land, and stopped propping up friendly dictators, and removing unfriendly ones, replacing them with friendly ones, all so you can acquire their wealth (oil) more easily, they would stop.

But since you won't, they won't.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I am half Persian, and iran has every right to be angry with the U.S, after the U.S gave weapons to iraq to help kill iranians i think they may have gotten a little pissed.

now on the bombers,i really think america is in grave danger, 200 people out of a population of 69 million have signed up to kill americans. As most of you can see this is a huge percentage of the population, obviously invasion is the answer.

Suicide bombers are totally uneffective if this one measure is taken....Dont go to their country. You stay out of Iran, The bomber stay out of your face, pretty simple really. America made a mistake by going to the middle east cause they now closed the travle gap, terrorists no longer have to board a plane to kill americans they can just travle to iraq and walk out any house or hotel to see a bunch of them.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Until these people value life and family, these problems will never be solved. Sad they don't want to get together as a country and start a new. They would just as soon kill each other.

Sep

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLIENORTH
Until these people value life and family, these problems will never be solved. Sad they don't want to get together as a country and start a new. They would just as soon kill each other.

Can you make what you are saying more clear? Are you saying that Iran and Iraq should unite? Cause they havent been untied for about over a thousand years now. And they dont speak eachothers language. And they have diffrent cultures.

And about the life and family, you would not realize the value of life and family until you go to Iran. It would not be an exaguration to say that Iranians have more family values than the west. But again, I am based in that culture so I might be seeing it through biased eyes, but I have lived in Iran, Turkey and Australia and I can safly tell you that I found Iranian family values better than the other two.

top topics

join