It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we are wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What better coverup for experimenting on human beings by government entities than to make us think 'aliens' are doing it?

Hey nugget1,

You're right too.

Folks these days are so divorced from whatever natural process "all of this" represents that they have to attribute the experiences to something extra-terrestrial, not from here.

So it only makes sense that those that wish to mimic it would go for the same thing.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day.

I think it's highly likely everything we know or think we know about aliens is absolutely false.

Basically everything we now believe is the truth behind conspiracies and aliens etc is exactly what the govt wanted to you to think.

Basically the evidence we have come to believe is legit is simply disinformation that we couldn't believe would come from a trust worthy source.

Pretty much...we know nothing...as we are incapable of ever finding out as the only people who have the truth will never allow it open.

All you have to do is this.

Take an alien conspiracy or report you believe is absolutely true.
Ask yourself why. Maybe said person is reliable source.
Then ask yourself is there 1% chance he could be lying.
If so...he most likely is part of the disinformation squad.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Where does one start? Some would start using the Bible, some would start with the Sermerain Tablet, next we could go using the monkey idea, or starting with the Jinn.

Jinn somehow goes so far back yet little is known of them, other then evil spirits yet if I may ask How did They become Evil if Satan was not even here yet? One can not Backtrack Evil if it was not there to begin with. Something about Our True History has been Wiped, Hidden or became burned up in some of the fire's from long ago. Although I bet The Church has something to do with it. Heard of stories of a mass Book Store underground, special room even yet I never seen it with my eyes.

It is said that Earth long ago was just 1 landmass, yet we can go with most of the older ways were pretty much almost the same; just different views of the same story. Except America, for some reason I find it unlikely we just find bones, no past except the Hopi and clean before that. Everywhere else on Earth people are Still Finding Stuff from long ago, citys over citys, layer after layer yet here in the US. It's like nothing really existed except Dino's.

There is no reason explaining Why Jinn hated Humans, Why they were evil or still are although some small story in the Bible noting about them, past tence. So could it be possible Jinn were actually here on Earth, A ship came one night, dropped off Adam. Opp's! Here's a problem. Can only be 1 bloodline from this, unless the monkey idea plot; DNA crossbreeding; still a missing link in the chain!

Next might as well add War right after Eve, so it is fair to claim War came from God coming to Earth that day. Would explain Why the Jinn Hated Man so much, possible it was Peaceful until They got Invaded by ET! Crushed would be more like it though. People claim they are Spirits of the Older days, More evil then satan. Hmmm. Does Transforming a Planet come to mind?

Right away, Tagged as evil and Not to be Talked to; steal ones soul lol, Why? Hiding History of course right at the start. Been so long ago, most people do not Know the name Jinn, who even brings that up? Yet always a New Evil springing up every year! What are we at today, black eyed children? Hello! You would have black eyes too if both parents are taking pills and drinking Cleaned Water from our Potty Bowl!

I find that in really looking into the Things People call Evil it is something Some want no one to Look At. Truth somehow is being Hidden by the Term Evil so one will not Go There!

So any Ideas Why the US has nothing buried in its ground as every other place on Earth? Were Lucky to get as far back as ................a few Arrowheads and Nothing!

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: haarvik

Communist, Islamic terrorist then aliens, but don't worry the Military Industrial Complex will save the world from alien attacks at a cost.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Blue Mule is right, "all of this" is way older than "black ops". "All of this" is a process that is natural to human beings. Anyone or thing trying to "get in" has to use techniques that are congruent to that system of "all of this" or they aren't getting in.

Guys, Bybyots is right when he says I am right. I am ALWAYS right. It drives my wife nuts. :p

That which we modern folk call the UFO phenomenon is real and far older than recorded history. It has taken many guises throughout world religion and myth, beginning with primordial shamanism and leading up to the modern ET myth of the space-age, where it can be exploited by black ops.

edit on 170ThursdayuAmerica/ChicagoJuluThursdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: haarvik
Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking (smell that burning?). What if everything we know, or think we know, about aliens is completely wrong? I have been stepping back and looking at everything I know to this point and have come up with something that throws a wrench into the works. But before I get too far into it, I must tell you that I do believe in aliens and I also believe we have been visited by them. But I don't think the vast majority of sightings/abductions are truly alien in nature.

snip

be·lief: Belief is a state of the mind,

1. an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists - "his belief in the value of hard work"
•something one accepts as true or real; a firmly held opinion or conviction.

I do believe in aliens and I also believe we have been visited by them.

Actually, you believe that humans created the concept of aliens since you have no evidence to support your belief and those who are believers do not require evidence. So everything that you said after this sentence dealing with alleged aliens has no bearing on anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgedesired

Ahhh, the Terminator theory. Also ties into Matrix, Neo theory. Sorry, no disrespect, I actually am willing to entertain this theory, even though you haven't posted it, or led us down the road. So, I will add to it.

Something, someone, somehow is aware of a genetic or life anomaly, some certainty without known origin, however they are seeking the conception of said coding, which has, is, will affect them, everyone in a major way. Some may be seeking it to protect it, some to destroy, some to manipulate. However, every time or instance they alter it, it redirects and seeks a new conception. No matter their efforts, the timelines fuse and the constant emerges, without known origin. Forever seeking its origin, they scour all of space, time, and spacetime to preceed it and capture the moment, to do whatever they have set out to do.

You can retrace every thread of a sweater to find its origin and design, but cannot stop the cotton from growing, or the choice to weave wool instead. The sweater will be sewn, and serve its purpose. That is how grand design works, not by chance and random outcomes leading to a selective end, but by an end working its way to conception. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
There are so many theories and aspects to this that it boggles the mind. Any one of these theories could be right (except religion. That's just ancient man explaining what he could not understand). I enjoy seeing other opinions and theories on the subject. There are a couple I had not heard of before (Jinn is one) so now I have some researching to do.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

except religion. That's just ancient man explaining what he could not understand

Saying something is "alien" is just the modern way of explaining something people don't understand.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

You are correct. I just don't believe there is an invisible dude in the sky watching my every move just so he can torture me for eternity if I don't do what he wants even though he doesn't outright tell me. A deity that requires you to filter out the truth from the lies and never clearly defines anything is just a myth.

Sorry, didn't mean to get that far into religion as I didn't want it to become the dominant subject of this thread.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I just don't believe there is an invisible dude in the sky watching my every move just so he can torture me for eternity if I don't do what he wants even though he doesn't outright tell me

Thats why we have a Pope.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: resistanceisfutile

Pretty much...we know nothing...as we are incapable of ever finding out as the only people who have the truth will never allow it open.

You can't handle the truth

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The UFO phenomenon can't be separated from religion, just as sci-fi can't be separated from science. UFOs are paranormal in nature, and the paranormal is behind both religion and sci-fi.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Until we know for certain what the UFO experience represents. It's best to keep oneself open to a wide range of hypotheses.
Very competent, and wise position, in MMHO. (My Most Humble Opinion)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

The UFO phenomenon can't be separated from religion, just as sci-fi can't be separated from science. UFOs are paranormal in nature, and the paranormal is behind both religion and sci-fi.

And nothing can be separated from the human mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You are correct. I just don't believe there is an invisible dude in the sky watching my every move just so he can torture me for eternity if I don't do what he wants even though he doesn't outright tell me. A deity that requires you to filter out the truth from the lies and never clearly defines anything is just a myth.

Sorry, didn't mean to get that far into religion as I didn't want it to become the dominant subject of this thread.

What about an Alien, in an invisible ship, just watching your every move, or thought. And maybe even when you go to the bathroom.

Make sure you wash your hands.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

What about an Alien, in an invisible ship, just watching your every move, or thought. And maybe even when you go to the bathroom.

Right. What is the difference? God uses his god powers and aliens use their alien powers. If something is in the sky that we don't understand, some will say that its god unleashing his wrath and others will say its a stealth alien craft carrying out the alien agenda.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Ahh, but the difference is you don't see people who believe in aliens forcing their views on others or even waging war in the name of aliens, do you? BIG difference. I don't see people going door to door passing out "Believe in the aliens" pamphlets or protesting a rock concert because it is against alien beliefs.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ahh, but the difference is you don't see people who believe in aliens forcing their views on others or even waging war in the name of aliens, do you?

good point except religion has a few thousand years on the aliens. And people that believe in aliens here absolutely hate my guts for not believing as they do. No matter how many different ways I say people are free to believe what they want, I am just a sad, blind skeptical butt head that will poop myself when the aliens get here

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What if everything we know, or think we know, about aliens is completely wrong?

Then you would have rejoined reality.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join