It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas family captures “El Chupacabra” creature.. Watch the way this thing eats !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rodinus

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Was it the thing with the white hair?

If you care to read through all of the posts submitted you will find out that it is Marge Simpson

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Yep.
The 'Chupacabra' scared her so much that her hair turned white!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Was it the thing with the white hair?

I chuckled

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that the video was dated the 1st of April?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 17/7/14 by Rodinus because: Crap grammar

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It's just a hairless raccoon, why make a big fuss about it?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It is a bit unusual looking, I wouldn't immediately dismiss it and conclude it to be a "hairless raccoon". In saying that, however, it's not typically what I imagined the infamous and hideous 'El Chupacabra' to look like..... Honestly, it looks like a frightened and cute little creature... I mean, people pay quite a bit of money for a hairless Chinese crested lol.

Either way, the truth IMO is that yes I do believe creatures like the El Chupacabra do exist and are the result of some experimentation.. Is this ever going to make it to mainstream media?, no. So we should just move on and stop with our need to capture and 'diagnose' anything that looks a little more strange than usual.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just another thing for border patrol! It's amazing what they are letting in the country now-a-days!

I also vote for raccoon having a bad hair day.

Bishop

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm not sure I'm understanding what's going on in Texas.

It eats like a raccoon...

...and if you listen here you can here that same quavery growl; it growls like a raccoon...

My favorite part is at the end where the news crew makes sure that they've got the lady saying "We never seen anything like that on our place before", classic stuff.

Anyhow: raccoon.

P.S. Oh yeah, as per Rodinus: the video is nearly 4 months old, I wonder how the litle guy is fairing?

edit on 17-7-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain it's a 'coon.
Coons have a vicious growl. I went after one who kept getting in my garbage and it sounded like a demon from hell. And that "expert" who said it was a canine should not have a job. No dog has fingers like a coon and dogs do not use their hands to eat like that. That guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

LOL!!!
That first video is priceless!!

I love how the cats just sit there - the one with its tail curled around its paws cracks me up.

He needs to WASH the cat food first, I guess....
then he comes back and takes another couple handfuls and trots off????

WTH!!????

Awesome. Star.

Yeah, I guess the "creature" that Marge has is a raccoon, no hair.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah, that's super-cute when he runs offf on two legs.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Chupacabra sucks the blood of farm animals..... they don't eat with it's hands like that and they don't eat dog food..... Definitely a raccoon with mange!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Chupacabra sucks the blood of farm animals..... they don't eat with it's hands like that and they don't eat dog food..... Definitely a raccoon with mange!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Canine? Get real. Did he even look at the think more than a couple seconds?

Raccoon? I thought a raccoon had a shorter stubbier nose mouth muzzle area? I guess it could just look that way with the fur.

I clicked on the image under the raccoons with mange Google image search that looked most like the animal in the video and it took me to an article titled Chupacabra Found... Just to warn people to actually click the image and see where it takes you rather than just believe that its definitely a raccoon with mange...

I'm guessing the phrase raccoon with mange was probably used in the comments section by a debunker or in the article/blog as a possible solution by the person who wrote it and that's why it came up as an image in the search for raccoon with mange.

Well either way it will be nice to see some DNA results if they are able to make that happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
im gonna come in with a long shot here,radiation has caused the hair to "fall out" from what im not sure but they are cropping up more and more ,also radiation can cause dna defects so possibly a new subspecies has arose from the racoon either way RADIATED RACOON

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just maybe the Chupacabra ALWAYS has been a racoon with mange?

So in a sense, it could be how a Chupacabra was depicted a long time ago and now we are looking for something that doesn't really exist..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

They can DNA sample this thing in a couple of days. But to me the shape of the head and the paws leave little doubt that its a raccoon with mange. A respiratory infection could be the cause of the growling sounding odd.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

For a second I thought we were talking about that mythical white poofy thing on the lady's head.

But, yup, I think the other thing is a raccoon.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello! This is not a dog. My dogs don't hold their food with their feet. Dogs Bark, and wag their tails. This animal is not a raccoon either. The raccoon in the video below the chupacabra video is more aggressive, not calmly eating. The raccoon has white whiskers, the chupacabra has no whiskers. The tail behavior is also different. My dogs scalp is white not gray. I saw a coyote with the manage on my property in Northern Virginia. It has a white scalp with a white tipped tail. The raccoon had darker nose and eye color than the chupacabra. I am looking forward to the DNA tests. I am so glad they caught one to study! It should be on display at the zoo in Texas.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

someone should be on display at the zoo in texas

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just give it a DNA test already.

Here is a picture of a racoon with mange

here is another

edit on 17-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join