It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the Strong Delusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In this video, I give a solid definition for the pivotal Biblical event referred to as the coming "strong delusion". This is basically a continuation of my first video titled "The Antichrist and the media's role in promoting him". So if you've seen my previous videos, then you should already know what the "strong delusion" really is. I don't know how long this video is going to be up, since I'm being harassed about alleged "copyright infringement".

Understanding the Strong Delusion:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well, you're right about Dr. Tyson being a hypocrite; he speaks against there being UFOs and then speaks of there being other civilisations in the Cosmos, even himself riding what looks like a craft in the beginning of your video.

Science HAS become a religion, BUT, I challenge any of them to create an ATOM without any help from materials available on earth or outside of, it can't be done.

Lots of people worship the created instead of the Creator of it all. But, the Strong Delusion is something a little different to me and they will believe the LIE. Your material does cover a lot of it too.

S&F

edit on 17-7-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

. . . the pivotal Biblical event referred to as the coming "strong delusion".
I think the "strong delusion" reference is to a person, Eleazar ben Simon, who many people believe was to blame for the Jewish rebels being defeated by the Romans that allowed the downfall of Jerusalem and the destruction of its temple in the First Jewish–Roman War.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Well, you're right about Dr. Tyson being a hypocrite; he speaks against there being UFOs and then speaks of there being other civilisations in the Cosmos, even himself riding what looks like a craft in the beginning of your video.

Science HAS become a religion, BUT, I challenge any of them to create an ATOM without any help from materials available on earth or outside of, it can't be done.

Lots of people worship the created instead of the Creator of it all. But, the Strong Delusion is something a little different to me and they will believe the LIE. Your material does cover a lot of it too.

S&F

Absolutely, and I'm convinced that the lie will have a lot to do with an all encompassing "scientific explanation" for the origin of everything. Its going to be when the spiritual or the supernatural is "proven", in the eyes of the world, to be entirely natural or material. This is the crux of all of Satan's deceptions. It is the crux of all the materialists of the world that reject the inspired word of God, rather they call themselves atheists, Hindu's, Gnostic, Agnostic, etc. I have conclusively proven that they are all one and the same, unified in their beliefs and their opposition against God.
edit on 17-7-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This is the crux of all of Satan's deceptions. It is the crux of all the materialists of the world that reject the inspired word of God, rather they call themselves atheists, Hindu's, Gnostic, Agnostic, etc. I have conclusively proven that they are all one and the same, unified in their beliefs and their opposition against God.

you can't be serious dude...

There is no way to possibly reconcile the idea that Atheists, hindu's, gnostics, or agnostics are the same... in that they all reject "the word of God"...

Atheists don't believe there is a God...

Hindu's have several 'Gods'...

Gnostics believe in Christ... and some believe he was God...

And Agnostics aren't sure about anything but they lack definitive belief in any diety...

sorry to say but you've only proven that you are ignorant of these belief systems

edit on 17-7-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

This is the crux of all of Satan's deceptions. It is the crux of all the materialists of the world that reject the inspired word of God, rather they call themselves atheists, Hindu's, Gnostic, Agnostic, etc. I have conclusively proven that they are all one and the same, unified in their beliefs and their opposition against God.

you can't be serious dude...

There is no way to possibly reconcile the idea that Atheists, hindu's, gnostics, or agnostics are the same... in that they all reject "the word of God"...

Atheists don't believe there is a God...

Which was the entire point I made about atheists, and all the rest of them for that matter.

originally posted by: Akragon Hindu's have several 'Gods'...

All of which are pantheistic in nature just like all other pagan religions, there "supreme gods" in particular, Brahma, a deity they all believe in, is the universe itself. They do not believe in any thing like the same God Christians believe in.

originally posted by: Akragon Gnostics believe in Christ... and some believe he was God...

Some may claim to believe in Christ, but just like the New Age "Christ", it clearly isn't the same Christ described in the Bible. Jesus, to the Gnostic, was not god in the flesh, but merely a prophet, a "messenger of light", or an ascended master as a new ager would call him who came to bring forth "the mysteries", to bring forth "Gnosis". They don't believe he came to bring salvation from sin through his death and resurrection, but from ignorance. The true supreme "god" of the Gnostics is a being called Sophia, who emanated a flawed consciousness, which is the god of the Bible they refer to as "the creator", who created everything in his own flawed image.

This creator, Yahweh, according to them, imagined himself to be the supreme god. So since God the father can't be the true god, then neither can Jesus, as he and his father are one, who was there since before the creation of the heavens and the earth. So logically, if they are saying this about God the father, then that also includes his only begotten son Jesus Christ. It is an absolute heresy and this Sophia character is obviously nothing more than Satan elevating himself as God. Satan wants to be like God, the book of Revelation states that he will come to be worshiped as one, just like most of the other "supreme gods" throughout most pagan religions and the Wiccan faith, he's "mysterious and unknown", and my threads and videos show exactly how the world will be deceived into worshiping him as "God".

originally posted by: Akragon And Agnostics aren't sure about anything but they lack definitive belief in any diety...

If I were to assume that agnostics have any "god' at all, it is the same "god" of the atheist. I agree with DaphneApollo that science has become a religion, and that's what the atheist and agnostics worships, they worship science. What they all have in common with each other no matter the creed or religion is there doctrine of materialism, so my points been proven.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC
The true supreme "god" of the Gnostics is a being called Sophia, who emanated a flawed consciousness, which is the god of the Bible they refer to as "the creator", who created everything in his own flawed image.

Actually that's not true. The Supreme God according to Gnostics is Pleroma also called "The Monad", "The One", or "The Absolute", but not Sophia.

This creator, Yahweh, according to them, imagined himself to be the supreme god. So since God the father can't be the true god, then neither can Jesus, as he and his father are one,

According to them Jesus is the son of The Most High (The Supreme God) and they do not believe Yahweh is the supreme god.

So logically, if they are saying this about God the father, then that also includes his only begotten son Jesus Christ.

To them, God The Father is The One (The Monad, Pleroma) and not Yahweh, so yes, Jesus still is The Son of God according to them.

and my threads and videos show exactly how the world will be deceived into worshiping him as "God".

Even Christians will be tricked? How do you know the majority of Christians (including yourself) are not tricked now thinking that your version of Christianity was the true one when the true Christian may be sometimes not popular or easy to know at all?

If I were to assume that agnostics have any "god' at all, it is the same "god" of the atheist. I agree with DaphneApollo that science has become a religion, and that's what the atheist and agnostics worships, they worship science.

Not all atheists and agnostics believe in science. Atheist and agnostic just means you don't believe in God, it doesn't mean you believe in science or anything else.

What they all have in common with each other no matter the creed or religion is there doctrine of materialism, so my points been proven.

Many atheists and agnostics are Humanitarian. They believe in helping humanity just as Jesus said to love one another.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well thank you for showing you at least know something about other religions... that's always a plus

Lets see...

All of which are pantheistic in nature just like all other pagan religions, there "supreme gods" in particular, Brahma, a deity they all believe in, is the universe itself. They do not believe in any thing like the same God Christians believe in.

Technically in some circles Brahma is one of three "main gods"

Sound familiar?

Some may claim to believe in Christ, but just like the New Age "Christ", it clearly isn't the same Christ described in the Bible. Jesus, to the Gnostic, was not god in the flesh, but merely a prophet, a "messenger of light", or an ascended master as a new ager would call him who came to bring forth "the mysteries", to bring forth "Gnosis".

Sounds similar to several Christian groups... non Trinitarian of course...

They don't believe he came to bring salvation from sin through his death and resurrection, but from ignorance. The true supreme "god" of the Gnostics is a being called Sophia,

Nope... the God of the gnostic's has no name...

Take a look through The Apocryphon of John

who emanated a flawed consciousness, which is the god of the Bible they refer to as "the creator", who created everything in his own flawed image.

Actually they consider the Christian YHWH to be the demiurge... which is an evil lower god, who basically thought he was the boss... which was the reason for his Jealousy recorded in the bible

[This creator, Yahweh, according to them, imagined himself to be the supreme god. So since God the father can't be the true god, then neither can Jesus, as he and his father are one, who was there since before the creation of the heavens and the earth. So logically, if they are saying this about God the father, then that also includes his only begotten son Jesus Christ.

except "Christ" was created before the demiurge in gnostic theology... the only begotten son of the Mother and Father...

Still sounds familiar to me... Minus the "mother" figure... but of course women were less then second class citizens in biblical times...

It is an absolute heresy and this Sophia character is obviously nothing more than Satan elevating himself as God. Satan wants to be like God, the book of Revelation states that he will come to be worshiped as one,

Well ya but that's because you've been taught its "heresy" because it doesn't agree with your version of Christianity...

Sophia regretted that she created the "demiurge" without permission and repented to God... Does that sound like satan?

On the other hand "Yaltabaoth" got all Jealous/Wrathful/envious when he figured out there were others like him... kinda like the god in the bible actually...

, just like most of the other "supreme gods" throughout most pagan religions and the Wiccan faith, he's "mysterious and unknown", and my threads and videos show exactly how the world will be deceived into worshiping him as "God".

Well I wouldn't put a lot of stock in Revelation... but that's me...

If I were to assume that agnostics have any "god' at all, it is the same "god" of the atheist. I agree with DaphneApollo that science has become a religion, and that's what the atheist and agnostics worships, they worship science. What they all have in common with each other no matter the creed or religion is there doctrine of materialism, so my points been proven.

Where did you prove anything?

You don't believe Christians are materialistic for some strange reason?

Agnostics usually say they believe theres a higher power... but they don't try to explain it, or look to a book for an explanation...

And no one worships science... people believe what science can prove... but no one worships a field of study

I suppose im going to have to look at your threads because you haven't proved a thing thus far...

edit on 18-7-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Well thank you for showing you at least know something about other religions... that's always a plus

Lets see...

Technically in some circles Brahma is one of three "main gods"

Sound familiar?

Brahma is the universe, Vishnu the sustainer, and Shiva the destroyer of the universe, and the process starts all over again into infinity. Like I've proven in the video, this religious concept of a cyclic universe is being sold to the populace today as "scientific". Other than it being a type of trinity, the similarities end there. Actually, I'm wrong, there is another character in the Bible referred to as "the destroyer" as well, his name is Apollyon, the beast that rises out of the bottomless pit to wreck havoc in the end times, nothing more to be said there.

Actually they consider the Christian YHWH to be the demiurge... which is an evil lower god, who basically thought he was the boss... which was the reason for his Jealousy recorded in the bible.

except "Christ" was created before the demiurge in gnostic theology... the only begotten son of the Mother and Father...

Still sounds familiar to me... Minus the "mother" figure... but of course women were less then second class citizens in biblical times...

Not at all familiar. Not only do they degrade the divinity of YHWH as a fake god and his creation as "evil", but they also degrade Jesus Christ's divinity the same way the new age movement does, as nothing more than an ascended master, an "aeon" or created light being. The real Jesus is not a created being, he was united with YHWH, the real God, in essence from the beginning and they and their creation were both good from the beginning. Gnosticism has Jesus as a created being who is above his father who is considered evil along with his creation. The Gnostic Jesus contradicts the doctrine of atonement of sin through his resurrection, since Jesus, according to them, did not have a bodily Resurrection as he was pure spirit and henceforth neither will we have a bodily Resurrection. Comparing biblical Christianity to Gnosticism is like comparing apples to oranges.

Well ya but that's because you've been taught its "heresy" because it doesn't agree with your version of Christianity...

Sophia regretted that she created the "demiurge" without permission and repented to God... Does that sound like satan?

On the other hand "Yaltabaoth" got all Jealous/Wrathful/envious when he figured out there were others like him... kinda like the god in the bible actually...

Everything about this "Sophia" character sounds just like Satan. According to the Gnostic myth, and in Freemasonry, Adam and Eve were created and kept in ignorance to be slaves to YHWH, the "demiurge", whose spirits were entrapped in fleshly bodies. "Sophia", this "goddess" didn't agree to this, so she implants a "spark of the divine" within Adam & Eve. "Sophia", basically tells Adam & Eve that "they shall be as gods", knowing good and evil through "Gnosis". Where have I heard this crap before?

Where did you prove anything?

You don't believe Christians are materialistic for some strange reason?

As you seem to believe that Christianity is "pantheistic" despite there not being a shred of evidence in the Bible even implying such a thing, then you are henceforth claiming to have seen God, since God, according to the heathens of the world, is in all things. But if you haven't seen God, as the Bible clearly states that no one has, then there is nothing more to talk about concerning his true character as he obviously has nothing in common with anything in our created little universe, contrary to what the Gnostics and the rest of the heathens would like you to believe. There is a difference between understanding who and what god is through the Bible and knowing his appearance. I am not here to "prove" anything to the likes you anyway, only to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.
edit on 18-7-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The real Jesus is not a created being, he was united with YHWH, the real God, in essence from the beginning and they and their creation were both good.

Just as in gnostic beliefs... except they don't believe in this YHWH character... who is not the Father of Jesus...

And Jesus was created... I know Christians have this whole issue with the word "begotten" but the fact is Jesus could not be a son, nor could "the Father" be a Father if the Father did not come before the son...

This debate was covered and unfortunately lost way back with Arius... but he stuck to what the bible says unlike his opponents....

Gnosticism has Jesus as a created being who is above his father who is considered evil along with his creation.

Wrong...

Jesus was a created being, but YHWH was not his Father... and never equal to his Father... like HE said

The Gnostic Jesus contradicts the doctrine of atonement of sin through his resurrection, since Jesus, according to them, did not have a bodily Resurrection and henceforth neither will we.

Sounds like Paul to me...

Everything about this "Sophia" character sounds just like Satan. According to the Gnostic myth, and in Freemasonry, Adam and Eve were created and kept in ignorance to be slaves to YHWH, the "demiurge", whose spirits were entrapped in fleshly bodies. "Sophia", this "goddess" didn't agree to this, so she implants a "spark of the divine" within Adam & Eve. "Sophia", basically tells Adam & Eve that "they shall be as gods", knowing good and evil through "Gnosis". Where have I heard this crap before?

Well I don't know too much about the beliefs of freemasonry... but you're waaay off in the gnostic department...

Sophia was not a deceiver... or an adversary of God...

And that's pretty much all the bible says about "satan"...

As you seem to believe that Christianity is "pantheistic" despite there not being a shred of evidence in the Bible even implying such a thing,

I said nothing of the sort...

but the trinity isn't covered in the bible either... at least not how the creeds of the church see it...

then you are henceforth claiming to have seen God, since God, according to the heathens of the world, is in all things. But if you haven't seen God, as the Bible clearly states that no one has, then there is nothing more to talk about concerning his true character as he obviously has nothing in common with anything in our created little universe,

hmmm...

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

contrary to what the Gnostics and the rest of the heathens would like you to believe. There is a difference between understanding who and what god is through the Bible and knowing his appearance.

With that I will agree...

And what does it look like... while we're on that subject

edit on 18-7-2014 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The Strong Delusion

I don't really believe in a pre-trib rapture, so, in my opinion, we'll be here for this until Christ's return at the 7th Trump.

It's the 6th Trump we have to be paying attention to.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Satan, The Devil, ( Anti-Christ ( instead of ) comes first at that 6th trump and sits himself in the new Temple which is now being planned/built in Jerusalem. And I feel with the help of his minions, these rascals below.

Yes, they will be deceived for they believed the lie. They will be following the wrong Christ, for they believe that he is Christ.

Satan Shall Come Imitating Christ (2 Thessalonians 2:1-12)

Regarding Science: I will just say there are some very strange things going on in science, cloning, cell manipulation to make hideous hybrids, etc.

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

I have a Scientist in my family and they're not evil and do believe in God. But, some believe only in Science and no God. That's why I said what I did about the atom and not being able to replicate it.

Stem Cells & the Nephilim - Chuck Missler - Full

I really respect this man. He's a chemist/physicist himself but loves God and goes on to expose what he feels is going on in regards to the End Times.

edit on 18-7-2014 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The real Jesus is not a created being, he was united with YHWH, the real God, in essence from the beginning and they and their creation were both good.

Just as in gnostic beliefs... except they don't believe in this YHWH character... who is not the Father of Jesus...

And Jesus was created... I know Christians have this whole issue with the word "begotten" but the fact is Jesus could not be a son, nor could "the Father" be a Father if the Father did not come before the son...

This debate was covered and unfortunately lost way back with Arius... but he stuck to what the bible says unlike his opponents....

Wrong...

Jesus was a created being, but YHWH was not his Father... and never equal to his Father... like HE said

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.

7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. - John 1: 1-14

In other words, "the word", in essence was God and was with him God from the very beginning, and "the word" became flesh as Jesus Christ. No where does it even imply that Jesus is a created being. It is made crystal clear that Jesus, "the word", is God in the flesh and always existed, the alpha and omega.

originally posted by: Akragonhmmm...

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Its not referring to seeing God in the past or present tense, but on the day of the Lord.

contrary to what the Gnostics and the rest of the heathens would like you to believe. There is a difference between understanding who and what god is through the Bible and knowing his appearance.

With that I will agree...

And what does it look like... while we're on that subject

No one has seen God except for those who lived in the first century and saw Jesus Christ, because if you've seen him, and if you know him, then you know the father, as they are one and the same and always were since before the creation of the heavens and the earth. Anybody claiming that they've seen God in anything but Jesus, his only legitimate extension, is either mislead or working for Satan.

edit on 18-7-2014 by BlackManINC because: Typo

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
The Strong Delusion

I don't really believe in a pre-trib rapture, so, in my opinion, we'll be here for this until Christ's return at the 7th Trump.

It's the 6th Trump we have to be paying attention to.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Satan, The Devil, ( Anti-Christ ( instead of ) comes first at that 6th trump and sits himself in the new Temple which is now being planned/built in Jerusalem. And I feel with the help of his minions, these rascals below.

Yes, they will be deceived for they believed the lie.

Satan Shall Come Imitating Christ (2 Thessalonians 2:1-12)

Regarding Science: I will just say there are some very strange things going on in science, cloning, cell manipulation to make hideous hybrids, etc.

Matthew 24:37
As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

I have a Scientist in my family and they're not evil and do believe in God. But, some believe only in Science and no God. That's why I said what I did about the atom and not being able to replicate it.

Stem Cells & the Nephilim - Chuck Missler - Full

I really respect this man. He's a chemist/physicist himself but loves God and goes on to expose what he feels is going on in regards to the End Times.

I keep it simple when it comes to the strong delusion. The strong delusion, as I define it based on my research of history and seeing the all pervasive materialistic/evolutionary beliefs of the world no matter the creed or background, is when the supernatural is shown to be entirely natural or material. And like I said in the video, there isn't going to be anything new about the strong delusion, as the world will be told exactly what their itching ears will want to hear, under the guise of "science".

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Here is a great explanation of the "strong delusion" in 2 Thess 2:10 found in the English translation of the Latin Vulgate, the first Bible.

From the Douay-Rheims, the footnote for that verse.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying:

[10] God shall send: That is God shall suffer them to be deceived by lying wonders, and false miracles, in punishment of their not entertaining the love of truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: colbe
Here is a great explanation of the "strong delusion" in 2 Thess 2:10 found in the English translation of the Latin Vulgate, the first Bible.

From the Douay-Rheims, the footnote for that verse.

2 Thessalonians 2:10
And in all seduction of iniquity to them that perish; because they receive not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying:

[10] God shall send: That is God shall suffer them to be deceived by lying wonders, and false miracles, in punishment of their not entertaining the love of truth.

They " receive not the love of the truth", so the error of their ways and beliefs are what god's going to turn them over to, by telling them exactly what they will want to hear, just like I said before.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Condensed history of evolutionism by NephilimFree:
1. The theory of evolution came from the Hindu Brahmins
2. pantheistic evolution was passed down by Pythagoras to the Greeks
3. Thales and his Ionic School branched out from Pantheistic Evolution to Naturalistic Evolution
4. Anaximander (610 BCE-546 BCE), who was the first to suggest that physical forces, rather than supernatural forces, create order in the universe
5. Plato and Aristotle's evolutionary ideas were dispersed through the Alexandrian School in Egypt
6. The ideas were followed through the Middle Ages (Aquinas), Renaissance and into Freemasonry, where they were preserved
7. Freemasonry and the Enlightenment had a re-birth of the philosophy of evolution
8. Lord Monboddo and Erasmus Darwin carried the philosophy forward
9. Charles Darwin, coaxed by Charles Lyell to write about the idea after the voyage on the Beagle, developed the idea into a pseudoscientific theory

The basics for the modern theory of evolution were first articulated in 1745 by the French mathematician and philosopher Pierre Louis Maupertius. Additionally, Charles Darwin’s own grandfather, Erasmus Darwin, wrote of the idea as early as 1796. However, few men did as much for the theory as did the French naturalist Jean-Baptiste Lamarck, who came up with the first truly cohesive theory of evolution, in which he argued that there was a natural force that drove organisms up a ladder of complexity, and a second environmental force that adapted them to local environments through use and disuse of characteristics, differentiating them from other organisms—which was very close to Darwin’s concept of natural selection. Darwin’s greatest competitor, however, was the Englishman Alfred Wallace, who presented a very similar theory to Darwin’s to the prestigious Linnean Society in 1858 at the same time Darwin presented his.

I would have added that it all started in the garden when Satan told Adam & Eve that if they eat this "fruit" that they could evolve, or become something more than human.
edit on 19-7-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The origin of life - thus saith the heathen:

The origin of life - thus saith the heathen part 2:

The origin of life - thus saith the heathen: part 3

new topics

top topics

join