It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic exams of Billy Meier photo: Not faked.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

So we have an article written by Meier's publicist about a "study" done by a "Dr," with no background in professional photography as near as I can tell who just so happens to be a Meier follower. Explain to me why I should trust this article over the work of someone like our very own jritzmann who concluded the UFOs were models.
edit on 7/16/2014 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Most hideous, PATHETIC, obvious fake I've ever seen in my life.

Give it up. Billy Meier has been debunked decades ago already, those photos cannot even convince a 10 ten year old..and EVERYONE, literally everyone can make up and write a "press release" and put it on those press release sites which is then distributed as "news". I myself have done that multiple times. Still my mind is boggled about those pathetic photos.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

And you don't need two arms to do amazing things:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The heck with the UFOs - I want to know how he can type that fast with one hand. In German!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What amazes me most about those Billy UFOs is that they/he did not even go through basic efforts to make credible fakes.
Each and literally each single image or footage is SO OBVIOUS a tiny model, anyone with a very basic understanding of optics and photography can see that. It doesn't even require "forensics" or image analysis because there are numerous indications just from looking at the images that those are models. They couldn't stand a test if I grab a bunch of 10 ten year olds who just learned a little about photography...even those ten year olds if they're halfway smart would see it's models.

The mindset and literally endless gullibility of those believers is....absolutely beyond me. I can only explain this with brainwashing or "cult behavior", where as it seems some parts of the brain gets deactivated...OR the other possibility that their supporters very well know its fakes but just don't give a *.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Right up there with George Adamski.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hi, Jan Harzan (MUFON) agreed with Horn to list the case on their website in The Famous Case's section which has given Horn and his follower's another platform to spread this HOAX even further. Looking at the comments by Horn it appears (at least on the surface) if Im reading his post correct that MUFON may be reopening the case, I sent Jan Harzan an email about their involvement but got no reply.

MUFON ~ Billy Meier

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It looks like MUFON is going to re-open this case, the link to the website has been changed it used to say Billy Meier 1978 in the link www.mufon.com/billy-meier---1978.html That has now been changed to Billy Meier 1964 to present www.mufon.com/billy-meier---1964---present.html

I have no clue whats going on at MUFON but its not good when they are hosting a well known HOAXER and giving a platform for them.

I dare bet that Horn is going to show some more photos that he will claim are from 1964 sometime soon.
edit on 13-8-2014 by uforn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join