It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Opposition Will Be Destroyed "says the ants"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I found this educational video on raspberry ants
how they destroy and conquer in there little world. Take heed these ants actually love to meet resistance, they are designed by God to meet opposition so they can utterly destroy it and cast it out, this one certain type of ant loves to destroy and cast out. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MX61000

Can we call it 'Murican Christian ant?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have been fascinated by these guys from when I first learned of them.

The fact they destroy electronic equipment makes them particularly spooky.

You can't help but wonder whether the government has looked into weaponizing these guys. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
imagine if they were an alien race and bigger!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh Yes, You all have the green light on calling it that...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I live in coastal Texas. These guys have become a real issue. On the bright side, they are driving away the fire ants, another invasive species that is aggressive and has a painful sting. I had a crazy ant problem. They killed my air conditioner. I mixed boric acid with powdered sugar and scattered it around. Seems to have knocked them out.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

Can we call it 'Murican Christian ant?

Sure! Any derogatory, inflammatory, insulting name that will further divide the human race making us easier to subdue by tptb sounds like an incredibly intelligent and enlightening idea from a clearly advanced mind to me!

OP: Thank you for bringing this fascinating video to our attention! We can never have enough reminders that our environment is filled with tons of highly intelligent and capable life other than ourselves. It would be great to have all of these incredible lifeforms around for further generations to experience...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MX61000
Oh Yes, You all have the green light on calling it that...

"good, good, I can feel your anger.....strike me down with all of your hatred..."

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They're like tyranids or something.. sigh, I always hated Tyranids.. the way they're eating away at electronics makes one wonder if this isn' some kind of 'divine coincidence', or if they indeed have been weaponised as mentioned above.

It's probably the reptilians at it again.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I have a feeling these guys will be around long after we are gone.

Kinda like up yours humans

top topics

join