It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

All the children who were either dead or injured were between the ages of 10 and 11 years old. All of them. There was not even one child as old as 12 in the group. The only adult there was supervising their play time.

Israel themselves said they "misidentified" these children as being fleeing fighters. Well... misidentified is right. At least they admit it. Funny how you wont.
edit on 16-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Wow! You're actually trying to justify the murder of children! I hope you sleep well tonight.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

I hit reply to quick and I didn't want to edit that post with new info that I was getting. Was putting it up before the
continual they could have been (insert any terrorist name here).

That is the excuse from Israel so far from the sources I'm reading.
I do not agree with it though. I think they just fubar big time.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HammyCat

Four kids with them were killed in same incident all from same extended family

Thank you .... THAT is what I was looking for ....

We now have first hand information that it was a family gathering. 'The Group' was a family. It was not a Hamas fighting group and it wasn't a rocket launch site. So Israel hit a wrong target. Either the fog of war or on purpose.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Wow! You're actually trying to justify the murder of children! I hope you sleep well tonight.

Wow! You're actually trying to say I"m doing something that I'm not. I hope you sleep well tonight. Knock it off. I was asked why I said 'teen boys'. I said I was looking at the picture and the kid looked like he was 15. That's it. Stop projecting ....

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
quite interesting to see how quick people
come to the conclusion that it was justified
with out even reading what happened.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
All the children who were either dead or injured were between the ages of 10 and 11 years old. All of them. There was not even one child as old as 12 in the group. The only adult there was supervising their play time.

Yep .. not a chance that they could be mistaken for fighters and they are too young to be in the Hamas youth group. The previous poster gave first hand information that it was a family group. This is very sad.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

lol. You must not have known any children in your day. I'd say that boy was about 11. Childrens bodies change as they age, his screams not yet even in puberty.... I know what young boys look like. When my son was 15, he was very much filled out by then and looking more like an adult. When he was 11, he still looked like the boy in the picture.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HammyCat
quite interesting to see how quick people come to the conclusion that it was justified with out even reading what happened.

What 'people' would that be? I saw one poster here say it'll be blamed on Hamas and a Hamas childrens program full of propaganda was shown. How do you know that poster didn't read the article?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

On a beach... running around and playing. Yeah... hamas does that all the time, plays hide and seek in their off time.

Some people need to use their brains a bit more, and read propaganda a bit less.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

The four were among a group on the beach when the attack took place, ...

The four teen boys were among a group ....who else was in the group?

And why did Israel target that group?

And don't say it was just to kill children.

I'm asking straight out ... what about that group was supposedly suspicious?

Anything? Or nothing?

Was it a just family gathering on the beach?

Or was it something else?

What did Israel say about this? Or are they silent?

(silence tells me they either targeted a 'wrong group' or they made a mistake and wont' discuss it)

Exactly. It's disgusting that children are being killed. That being said, I wish I knew the circumstances. Hamas cowards are known to use innocent civilians as human shields and move them to places that are known targets.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You must not have known any children in your day. I'd say that boy was about 11.

I have a daughter. The boy in the picture looked about 15 to me ... based on what the boys in her school looked like. But whatever ... the article says 10 and from the eyewitness accounts that we now have that seems to be an accurate statement. It was a family group of children playing. Israel is in the wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Israel themselves said they "misidentified" these children as being fleeing fighters. Well... misidentified is right. At least they admit it. Funny how you wont.

Funny how I won't what? What are you being so rude about? Knock it off. I asked questions. We didn't have all the answers. I said the kid looked about 15 to me. SO WHAT? Now that we have some eyewitness account it does indeed look like it was a family group and the kids are 10-11. I stated that. Get real.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

On a beach... running around and playing. Yeah... hamas does that all the time, plays hide and seek in their off time.

Some people need to use their brains a bit more, and read propaganda a bit less.

ya,, at least they were not playing "Paint Ball"

,, in a war zone,, with the air raid siren going,,,

ya,, thank God.
edit on 7/16/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Explain yourself. Exactly who are the 'some people' that you think don't use their brains?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I wanted to thank FlyerFan for actually questioning this story instead of responding with the predictable knee jerk emotional response. I would give you 100 stars if I could.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Explain yourself. Exactly who are the 'some people' that you think don't use their brains?

some people

zombies,, for one,,

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What's the long game here? To get rid of the Palestinians? To get rid of Israel? To get rid of both of them? To have them swap places? To give them both their own nations?

There isnt any resolution that would end hostilities. Somebody is always going to be pissed and they obviously have no qualms about killing to satisfy their anger.

Which means there's no point in concerning ourselves with the conflict. Create a vehicle for those who no longer wish to live in looney town to leave and let the remaining lunatics keep killing each other for another 70 years.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Israel agrees to UN request for six-hour cease-fire in Gaza

www.jpost.com...

So that can get 8,000 reservist ready....smh

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Israel isn't just 'in the wrong'...they used military assets to deliberately target children on a beach and opened up on them with navel guns - twice.

That isn't being in the wrong, that is criminal murder, and they ought to be dragged off to the ICC for trial and punishment..of course, i won't hold my breath for that to happen.

But, i'm pleased you acknowledged your error flyerfan, but please don't minimise this attrocity carried out by the Israeli military on innocent kids...it's criminal murder, not a simple 'oops, sorry - we cocked up'.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join