It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pereybere
a reply to: Kram09

heaya nice to see your replyi should post a link to due author

www.jihadwatch.org... ilian-areas

Jihadwatch.. That sounds like an unbiased source.

/sarcasm

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
The Iron Dome missile defense system has already intercepted several hundred missiles that would have otherwise landed in civilian populated areas, and potentially killed hundreds to thousands of innocent Jewish and Arab Israeli citizens.

But I suppose it would make certain posters feel better about the situation if the IDF would just sit back and let their citizens die needlessly to even the body count.

The Iron Dome system has not had to intercept many rockets (i believe they got 6 one day and thats an average - if not high - number). The rockets don't have much of a range (i think around 12 miles - 20 some km) and they only carry around 30 lbs of explosives - so no you aren't looking at thousands or even hundreds of deaths if one did hit a populated area. Also i takes them at minimum 15 seconds to reach their target and Israel always has sirens and there are public bomb shelters, that can easily take a direct hit, everywhere. A tiny amount of the rockets make it anywhere near populated areas, probably 1 or 2 percent.

Honestly your information is way off. These things are bottle rockets compared to what Israel is using. So if by chance the sirens didn't give the people the ample time they have to duck in the shelter (none really sneak through since they are always watched) and then the iron dome missed and the rocket actually hit a populated area the damage and casualites would still be very small nowhere even remotely near 100 let alone 1000. A 30 lb explosive isn't going to kill a thousand that's laughable. Carbombs are much bigger and they generally kill a half a dozen or less. So rather than a thousand try a number like 3 - 6 IF one hit a group of people bunched together - directly.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
the truth never hurts god bless ..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIDFBrzezinski
Wow, there is some hate in this thread! Hamas has been known to use children as human shields. And War is War. It is very sad but that's the way things are. You have constant rockets flying over into Israel, but no one cares about them right?

Israeli's aren't being killed by the dozens. Israel has the Iron Dome system to protect them. Israel has a standing army. Palestinians have none of these. I don't think anyone is condoning the behavior of Hamas. But self-defense can't always be categorized as "terrorism" just because it's the other guys doing it.

People only look at the poor Palestinian goy and feel sorry for them. You people forget that the weapons we are using to defend ourselves are from the US. The US needs to support Israel wholeheartedly through supplies and support from the American people.

First off.. don't use the word "goy" or "goyim" or anything that pertains to Jewish superiority over a people. I can't stand when Jews say this. I consider it racist. Israel is indeed using US weapons. So what? Why does the US need to "wholeheartedly support" Israel? What has it gotten us besides enemies and dead US Soldiers?

This anti-semitism needs to stop. Even though the anti-semites are in low number they are slowly rising in the US by propaganda perpetuated by Neo Nazis I.E. Websites like Storm Front. Lets not let these "Stormfronters" spew their anti semite rhetoric over the internet, including this website.

The term "anti-Semite" or "anti-Semitism" is a ploy and you know it. Anytime someone goes against Israel.. the first reaction is to call someone an "anti-Semite".

If hatred of Israel.. or Zionist polices is rising.. it is only because the world is waking up to Israels bullying and nonsense. You can't go around blowing up innocent women and children and then cry "It's Hamas fault!". You can't justify a 9-year old boy being blown to bits because you dropped a leaflet. You can't justify wiping out an entire family of 18+ because you were "targeting the head of police". There is no justification here. You know as well as I do that Israel has very sophisticated weaponry. You know as well as I do that they could take out these "rocket sites" with pinpoint accuracy. Israel has a fleet of AH-1W's and Apaches. They could easily go in and precisely hit these targets. But instead they choose to drop DIME bombs and fire from their Naval ships. The world is waking up. The world is tired of the crocodile tears shed by Israel.

This whole mess kicked off because of those 3 Israeli boys who were murdered. This was terrible and should have NEVER happened. But all I hear is "Hamas did it". Has Israel offered any proof of it? All we know for certain is, there was a voice speaking in Hebrew on the police phone call. We know that the IDF put a GAG ORDER on that recording. We know that Israel KNEW these boys were dead and where to find them for two weeks. But they sat on this information, blaming Hamas and firing up emotions. And yet no arrests. Not a single shred of proof to say it was Hamas who did this. They've already arrested the psychopaths who murdered the 17-year old Palestinian boy. The psychos who made him drink gasoline and then set him on fire. Yes.. those men are already arrested and put away.. nice and quiet.

If you are going to try and justify the mass murder and war crimes committed by Israel.. you have to do better than "Hamas did it" or "No other country would tolerate rockets being fired at it". Yes.. no other country would condone it.. but then again.. no other country has created the worlds biggest open air prison while trying to exterminate a population of people.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
agree the arab supremacists can end this in a week..

agree what they should have long time ago..

they have to live and let live stop the racial war

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DerekJR321

Also worth noting that no other country would bomb a city inside itself because a few people inside of the caged city are firing rockets. It would be like bombing Ohio because a militia started firing rockets into Indiana.

They refuse to allow Palestinians to have freedom and be an independent state, but when they want to attack they sure treat them like a foreign country.

I also think those boys were likely killed by fellow Israelis.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
The Iron Dome missile defense system has already intercepted several hundred missiles that would have otherwise landed in civilian populated areas, and potentially killed hundreds to thousands of innocent Jewish and Arab Israeli citizens.

But I suppose it would make certain posters feel better about the situation if the IDF would just sit back and let their citizens die needlessly to even the body count.

The Iron Dome system has not had to intercept many rockets (i believe they got 6 one day and thats an average - if not high - number). The rockets don't have much of a range (i think around 12 miles - 20 some km) and they only carry around 30 lbs of explosives - so no you aren't looking at thousands or even hundreds of deaths if one did hit a populated area. Also i takes them at minimum 15 seconds to reach their target and Israel always has sirens and there are public bomb shelters, that can easily take a direct hit, everywhere. A tiny amount of the rockets make it anywhere near populated areas, probably 1 or 2 percent.

Honestly your information is way off. These things are bottle rockets compared to what Israel is using. So if by chance the sirens didn't give the people the ample time they have to duck in the shelter (none really sneak through since they are always watched) and then the iron dome missed and the rocket actually hit a populated area the damage and casualites would still be very small nowhere even remotely near 100 let alone 1000. A 30 lb explosive isn't going to kill a thousand that's laughable. Carbombs are much bigger and they generally kill a half a dozen or less. So rather than a thousand try a number like 3 - 6 IF one hit a group of people bunched together - directly.

I suggest you research the figures because your estimations are way off. Furthermore, why should Israel be scrutinized for preparing their infrastructure against the threat of terrorism after decades of experience in dealing with this situation?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

agree the arab supremacists can end this in a week..

agree what they should have long time ago..

they have to live and let live stop the racial war

Why do you think they do what they do?
You obviously don't understand this situation. Drawing the world's attention so they don't suffer in silence to quiet oppression. When the rockets stop and the world turns away the fascist activities pick up and the land grabbing continues until they start rockets back up. Then Israel bombs them back into submission, they go quiet again, then Israel starts the fascism and land grabbing again. It's a vicious cycle, but they aren't shooting rockets just to kill or in an attempt to win some sort of war.

You need to open your mind and ask yourself why sometimes.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Humanity4Ever

Nope, they aren't estimations. Those numbers are from sources. The rockets generally carry about 25 to 30 lbs of explosives. They have 15 second warnings.

And so forth. Those aren't estimations at all. I read all of that information from news sources such as CNN.

You however just made up your info.
There is a reason out of years and years and thousands of rockets there has never been a casualty event like you describe. Because one isn't possible. If one of their rockets hit a crowded street there wouldnt be any thing like a hundred dead.

They aren't being scrutinized I was just explaining why your information was wrong and a large casualty incident wouldn't be possible. If Hamas rockets were capable of what you incorrectly claim then their shelters wouldn't help. These rockets are the military equivalent of a bottle rocket or sparkler. They aren't meant to inflict massive damage or casualties. Hamas isn't stupid and just trying the same trick, there is another purpose. If they were trying to kill people they would have moved on to another tactic by now.
edit on 17-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Right you have an open heart ..

nope the arabs live in pernuda world think superior to any culture witha cocktail mix of religion animosity retograde

sentiment and brutal ferocity .

if they accept somebody is near them is not arabic and islamic ..

sign the deal stop the hate propaganda and buliding the land for the 20 million army ..

recognise the democratic estate dont need religion ..

israel make sure they the palestinian become a new "singapore" with wealth liberty and progress..

thats easy..

gaza suffering is horrendous of course

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Looks like they are going in by ground now

"Breaking News" Israel launches ground operation in the Gaza Strip
7online.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 7/17/2014 by EvilBat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
damn sure the palestinian can be organise land grabbing is achess move the more you hate we come to your bed..

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

It's actually not ludicrous if you understand the nature of the situation.

They are attacking a group of people they insist aren't an independent state EXACTLY as if they are a foreign nation they are warring with. They attack innocent people for the actions of a few. If they aren't an independent state and are under Israel's control then they should be dealt with as criminals in criminal investigation and police action. If they are going to be dealt with like a foreign nation and incur military wrath then they should be given the considerations and freedoms of a foreign nation rather than a prison.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
the palestiniann state i mean ,thansk

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pereybere

Are you SERIOUS? That is actually completely wrong and opposite of reality. The Israelis actually openly tout having a superior culture and society. The Palestinians are completely opposite and a very humble culture. You really don't understand. The decent Israelis felt horrible that the Zionists ran off the Palestinians and gave their homes away.

This is after Israel attacked Egypt (not in defense, but in opportunity). Then of course the infamously attacked Americans (gunning down survivors in their defenseless life rafts) and tried to blame Egypt in a real world, factual, known false flag attempt to have the US attack and potentially nuke Egypt.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Nope, they aren't estimations. Those numbers are from sources. The rockets generally carry about 25 to 30 lbs of explosives. They have 15 second warnings.

And so forth. Those aren't estimations at all. I read all of that information from news sources such as CNN.

You however just made up your info.
There is a reason out of years and years and thousands of rockets there has never been a casualty event like you describe. Because one isn't possible. If one of their rockets hit a crowded street there wouldnt be any thing like a hundred dead.

They aren't being scrutinized I was just explaining why your information was wrong and a large casualty incident wouldn't be possible. If Hamas rockets were capable of what you incorrectly claim then their shelters wouldn't help. These rockets are the military equivalent of a bottle rocket or sparkler. They aren't meant to inflict massive damage or casualties. Hamas isn't stupid and just trying the same trick, there is another purpose. If they were trying to kill people they would have moved on to another tactic by now.

Hamas isn't using home made firecrackers. Their arsenal has changed over the years. Their current stockpile of long range missiles are deadly if they hit their targets. The missiles that have landed have destroyed homes, gas stations, and other structures. Other than Iron Dome, the only other reason Israeli casualties have been minimized is because of the abundance of bomb shelters available in Israeli communities.

As for Hamas being stupid, I think that is self explanatory, and because of Israel's tight necessary security measures along the Gazan border, they can't infiltrate residential areas directly. So they fire missiles indiscriminately and deliberately put their own people at risk instead to try and gain public sympathy.

Hamas doesn't value human life, be it Israeli or Palestinian.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
AAANND MORE DEAD KIDS.

Yesterday they killed four kids playing soccer (football) on the beach.

Now they have killed three more children in air strikes. The three kids were feeding pigeons on a rooftop. This is getting ridiculous. That's 11 kids I've heard independent stories on and I know I have seen much higher numbers than that from this conflict days ago.

Fierce fighting between Israel and Hamas resumed Thursday, including an airstrike that killed three Palestinian children feeding pigeons on their roof, after a temporary cease-fire that allowed Gazans to stock up on supplies.

link

AND NOW IT SEEMS THE QUOTE ABOUT THE KIDS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE ARTICLE?
edit on 17-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Bro so called settlers can be brought back in a rush, they have incentives for that..

will the palestinian state be reasoanble enough to accept israel as it is .

thats teh question , i dont know go and ask them they will tell you straigh away..

Cheers am off

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

No. They haven't. They have landed in deserts and small villages on the outskirts. The ones heading towards populated areas are shot down.

Sorry, they are pretty much firecrackers. It's not like they are able to buy advanced weapons and bring them in. No they are not destroying gas stations or houses. I did see a destroyed house that was allegedly in Israel on FOX news.. of course it was actually a destroyed building in Gaza hit by an airstrike. They aren't powerful enough to do much but be anti personnel and even then they would likely only kill a group of 1 - 6 people close together.

Find me one story from this conflict where a rocket has destroyed anything. The only real strikes they've had were a few injured people and one Israeli on Monday who was at the border.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Bro so called settlers can be brought back in a rush, they have incentives for that..

will the palestinian state be reasoanble enough to accept israel as it is .

thats teh question , i dont know go and ask them they will tell you straigh away..

Cheers am off

Again you have the world backwards. Israel as it is? You mean how they have taken all of the Palestinians land and are constantly encroaching on the 16 or so percent Palestinians are trying to hold on to? Arafat said he could not give up the last 20 percent (though it's still been encroached on).

I don't understand why you and others think it's okay that the Israelis have taken all of the land. These Palestinians had their land stolen. Israel should agree to and go back to the 67 border. There is no Palestinian state and they shouldnt expect to be reasonable, Israel is the one that should be reasonable and give some of the land they stole back instead of continuing to steal land from the tiny bits the Palestinians have been forced into and trapped in. They have laws against them that don't pertain to Israel.

What you are supporting is basically the Apartheid or say treatment like the segregation of blacks in the south.

You just have it all backwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join