It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Naval Ship Bombs Palestinian Children on Gaza Beach - Killing Four

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

People here seem to have a major problem with people asking questions and getting the facts straight before making a comment. DENY IGNORANCE. Posting blindly on emotion rather then fact is wrong. And telling me that I 'support the murder of children' because I asked questions before making a comment ... that's absurd. Learn to get the facts before making emotional comments. It's better for everyone.

Well, by stating the young children were older than they were, does actually minimise the attrocity, at least from an emotive point of view.

It's the difference in emotive terms, between a drunk driver running down and killing a 10 or 11 year old child, and the same driver running down a 40 year old man. Both are bad, both are dead, but the death of the child who has barely begun his life impacts us more than the 40 year old. This is a basic Human fact of life...we value our children.

Which scenario would emotionally impact society more..a fire sweeping through a nursery full of 3 - 5 year olds and burning them to death, or the same fire sweeping through and killing the same numbers of geriatrics and octogenarians?

We are human. Emotion is as big, if not a bigger aspect of our Humanity than our reliance on facts. This is part and parcel of our being Human, we're an emotional species. It is a large part of what makes us Human.

It's illogical to deny emotional impact when murder of innocents is perpetrated, otherwise we'd not care about any murder victims or catching and punishing the murderers. To claim a child is older than he obviously is, is an attempt to minimise the emotional impact of his murder, to reduce the severity of the act of murder on an emotional level.

For the record Flyers, i have NEVER once accused you of 'supporting the murder of children'...i seriously don't know why you would say that, unless you are confusing me with another member?

I do not think you support the murder of children.

edit on 17-7-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Oh so people are finally starting to realize that WW2, and 'ze evil Germans' and all that nonsense was just a pretense to the creation of Israel???

People really should pull their heads out of their arse and read history once in a while.

Specifically read what Patton, Roosevelt and Churchill felt about the Zionists by the end of the war, (hint: they killed one of Churchill's close friends and made serious threats on Churchill's life; the same man who had been a huge supporter of the creation of a Jewish state)

History is doomed to repeat itself. These bastards constantly attack others while screaming 'oh the suffering!!' about themselves.

The Zionist screams in pain as it stabs you in the back....

Lemme check the news real quick; oh surprise! Cries of meanie-face anti-semitism...

www.haaretz.com...

www.jta.org...

www.spectator.co.uk...

edit on 17-7-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing
I am no apologist for the sins of Israel but if you wish to be treated with dignity and respect perhaps you shouldn't hijack airplanes full of civilians not even remotely connected to the middle east,kill Olympic athletes,suicide bomb coffee shops ,pizza parlours and buses,lob rockets indescriminately into a sovereign country causing half the country to live in shelters and conduct military operations from civilian areas....heck a Palestinian even shot the other Kennedy.

edit on 17-7-2014 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I previously addressed what makes this different than the Israeli videos.

These people aren't celebrating death.

You are comparing people sitting on a hill eating popcorn and watching organized airstrikes targeting people in an open air prison, and a Jewish woman openly admitting she is a little fascist and believes Gaza should be bull dozed with Palestinians who are in a prison without water or supplies who are gathering in support and watch rockets fired randomly that aren't actually killing people (over a thousand rockets with only one Israeli killed and he was at the border helping soldiers).

They aren't cheering deaths of innocents, but their opposition to oppression. The Israelis are literally cheering indiscriminate death and destruction.

Let's not compare apples and oranges. The Israelis today killed 4 kids on a beach using controlled/aimed munitions. They saw kids, they shot controlled/aimed shells and killed some, and then shot more and intentionally struck kids trying to escape.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Also.. what makes these terror rockets compared to several ton bombs?

In 2008 Israel attacked and dropped 100 tons of bombs on the first day. The staged their attack for 1130 am. The exact time that children end day classes and begin evening classes so the streets are filled with kids going to and coming from school.

That is terrorism.

You are completely wrong in your assessment/beliefs and it's kinda sickening.

A 30 lb bomb on a stick shot aimlessly into the desert is terrorism, but when you guide a one ton bomb into a street full of children it's just collateral damage.

I'll ask, withholding water from people trapped in an area, and dropping bombs on 2 million people trapped in a small area, is that not terrorism?
edit on 17-7-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

A few hours earlier on the same beach

Those kids should of been nowhere near the beach

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Why shouldn't they have been? It was a resort! There were 5 foreign news agencies there. If they thought it was a particularly dangerous place they wouldn't have been. It's insane to say the kids shouldn't have been on that beach because potential targets were there hours earlier. This is a very small piece of land.

Something that happens a few hours earlier in such a small piece of land doesn't excuse it. You don't think they could see EXACTLY who they were shelling?

You seem to miss the point that Israel shouldn't be bombing at all. Also.. how about a link that shows that happened on the same beach hours earlier. That just looks like a video compilation from several different places at a several different times. If it's being used to justify the death of four kids then its likely more b.s. propaganda.

I guess you think those kids should live their lives indoors. Ignore they are already denied water and freedom and live in a prison, they shouldn't be allowed any fun or memories. They are only completely out in the open and should never be mistaken as an enemy combatant and shelled. You are actually saying it's the kids fault or their parents fault for them being intentionally targeted and killed. Do you realize that?

"They shouldn't have been on the beach, their fault for dying i guess." To you i guess Israel is justified in killing over a hundred civilians and dozens of children for no real reason.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You seem to miss the point that if machine gun fire and 500 frigging pound bombs are going off on a beach only the most irresponsible stupid demented adult would let their child anywear near it a few hours later...its a bloody war going on.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Hamas said they were not interested in the peace deal and attacked Israel, Israel responded. Bombs are the result. Israel should be bombing, up until the time when Palestinians want peace and show overwhelming actions towards peace.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

What they dont tell you is only hours before there was an attempted Hamas commando raid on Gaza beach and that the parents should of known this and were idiots letting the children onto the beach.

This is a flat out lie. Your video shows an incident that occurred several days ago.

There actually is video of the IDF murdering these children. The irony here is that this crime against humanity occurred right outside a hotel loaded with foreign journalists. They witnessed and filmed the event. One even claimed that just moments before the murders, he was playing soccer with the boys.

You think you can handle the video, watching state-sponsored Zionist terrorists murder children with American made and paid weaponry?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

No YOU miss the point.

That was not happening when Israel shelled those kids.
The reporters there did not report that. The reported the two explosions from the two shells.

You are blaming the kids and their parents (assuming they still have parents i might add) for being killed. They knew they were firing at civilians.

You provided no evidence that any of that video actually happened at the same time or even in the same place. Plus you just made up your own facts with the 500 lb bomb (get real, hamas bombs are generally around 30 lbs a 500 lb bomb would have been big news) and the shells were launched from a ship so I find it very unlikely the would shoot guns at it. Also what would be the purpose of blowing up a 500 lb bomb on your own land with no IDF around (again the shells were from a ship).

Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about and you are really reaching to justify the intentional deaths of four kids. You have blamed their parents and Hamas yet not once blamed the people that killed them.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Why not Ive seen the ISIS beheading and cruxifiction videos

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

What the hell does ISIS have to do with anything?

I think i'm getting a sense of why you are siding with Israel and lying..

So your video was not from the same day or even place, and you made up a story that Hamas was on that beach hours earlier (also made up the 500 lb bomb i presume) and then used your lie to admonish the childrens parents for letting them play there.

Do you realize that you are so blindly in love with Israel that you are being a truly detestable person? Lying to cover israel and lay the blame of their murders at the murdered childrens parents feet?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if it happened just prior before or not,it happened and everyone's nerves are at edge as I said there is a war going on- so lets go play hopscotch on a beach where there's a naval gunship parked offshore blowing the bejeezus out of anything that moves it makes no difference you dont go out playing when your getting the crap bombed out of your area.Im not taking sides just trying to communicate the practical realities of being in a war zone.
edit on 17-7-2014 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   

See.. leaving out the important facts and manipulating it to fit your world view doesn't help me, you, or anyone else.

They didn't accept the cease fire because they weren't included in the talks. Now that they are being included they are going to Egypt to work it out.

Bombs are the result because Israel wants to bomb. They intentionally shelled those kids from a ship and the media happened to be there.

Bombing should never have started in the first place. They used the deaths of those three kids to kick off another b.s. conflict (like when they attacked Egypt in the 60's not out of necessity but out of opportunity). What you think you know about Israel is a lie. Also those three Israeli kids were likely killed by Israelis (we know because their emergency call was released, which Israel wasn't a fan of, and the abductors were speaking Hebrew).

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

What?

Their nerves are on edge? That's another lie. They aren't on edge.

And it definitely matters if it happened. If it didn't matter you wouldn't have tried to lie about it.

So as it stands they just blew up kids on a beach for no reason. Israels military are terrorists.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. They didn't just decide to play on the beach where a navy ship is parked.. they navy is always there and they are always under Israel's military control. They live in a prison. They were just playing on the beach and you are justifying their deaths, i can only presume, out of racism (hence bringing ISIS up). They are always surrounded by the IDF. It was just another day on the beach being kids. You have no empathy.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Vovin

Why not Ive seen the ISIS beheading and cruxifiction videos

Oh man you sound like a real tough guy. I better not mess with you LOL

Mondoweiss has a report on it. It details both Washington Post and NBC reporters as personally witnessing the incident.

Here's a still from the video:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

What part of the cease fire did they disagree with? Specifics.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You very obviously are taking sides. It shouldn't be a warzone. Israel shouldn't be bombing Gaza at all. It would be like the US bombing Ohio. They are not an independent state because Israel wont let them be and controls everything about them. If they aren't independent and you control them completely then you shouldnt be able to bomb them and the world should put a stop to them. If you control them then you police them, not bomb them.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

O for heavens sake what would of those Hamas commandos done if their incursion was successful KILL ISRAELIS OF COURSE.As I said there is a war going on and yes atrocities and bad thing happen in wars yes the Israelis killed four kids,whether from the ship you could tell they were kids or not I understand to you is a moot point,my point is if you are a civilian in a war zone,you get your damn kids off the streets and hunker down.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join