It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How would we like it if Mexico suddenly said we have to leave at once as the immigrant invasion from the various countries in South America and Mexico weren't getting the desired amount of help as quickly as they would like? Always the double standard stuff comes to the fore. If we use the logic that the Palestinians should be punished for what we are being told they may have done....by that logic, the USA has a lot to be punished for as well relevant to our "Shock and Awe" strategies and our "liberating" folks and bringing them democracy at the end of a gun barrel.

If Russia or ANY country told us we had to leave...it would be a different story than. Our undeclared wars have maimed and killed civilians and women and children too.

You know, if the Mods here gave each member a particular country or race or religion or creed to write about relevant to negative actions...EVERYONE would have a list of wrong doings and suggestions for punishments. None of us in this world are exempt. We, as a species, are a violent lot. Since caveman days until now and even into the future...I foresee our space ships meandering into space and trying to spread our violence. Perhaps that is the way of things relevant to us....humans, often/mostly lacking humanity.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

originally posted by: Danbones
this was a false flag initiated invasion of the most heinous type, as all the nato/israeli invasions have, and will be:
www.veteranstoday.com...
as admitted to by the very leadership of Israel itself it appears

Omg...here we go with the unfounded false flag reports.... lol how predictable.

yeah, a recorded phne call and a report in Knesset before the event occured is unfounded?
as reported by an Israeli reporter no less

your opinion has no founded behind it
prove the reported facts false then pal...
oh wait:
no citations in your rebuttal
how predictable

support genecide much?
edit on Thupm7b20147America/Chicago59 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Let's not argue over semantics 'Humanity4ever…….. you DipSh*t…..

en.wikipedia.org...

Bombs…….missiles……..

PDUK
edit on 17-7-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

I see what you wrote. Can you provide a link to a credible source?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Regarding supporting genocide much... Really?

A cease fire was offered by Egypt, accepted by Israel and REJECTED by Hamas (whose presence and activities are supported by the palestinians).

It's pretty clear who wants violent conflict and who does not. It is clear who suffers from the conflict and yet still continues to push for more.

You made the claims regarding false flags with zero evidence presented. If you have a credible source, then present it. Your assertion that I should disprove your statement is illogical. You do not prove negatives, you prove positives or do you not understand the concept?

Provide proof of your false flag statements or stop making unfounded "yanked out of your yahoo" statements.
edit on 18-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: awakehuman

Israel is a terrorist state. They need to knock this crap off. I am getting to the point that some kind of world/UN task force needs to invade and disarm Israel.
edit on 18-7-2014 by th3dudeabides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

I see...so you are saying that Israel does not have the right to defend themselves from Hamas rockets or from suicide bombings?

I do agree that they are heavy handed in their reprisals, but on the other hand after decades of continual attacks I have some understanding. I question why the Palestinians continue to poke the bear in the nose.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677
They continue to poke the "bear in the nose", for the same reason the colonies poked "their crown of england bear" in the nose. And the colonies had it way better than the palestinians have it I might add as well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join