It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones
this was a false flag initiated invasion of the most heinous type, as all the nato/israeli invasions have, and will be:
www.veteranstoday.com...
as admitted to by the very leadership of Israel itself it appears

Omg...here we go with the unfounded false flag reports.... lol how predictable.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Yes, you are absolutely right. Israel should just sit back and allow the suicide bombings, the missile launchings and not do a damned thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK
a reply to: bbracken677

Bracken 667. Take your Head out of your bigoted Texan Ass and get with the program man....

www.independent.co.uk...

Israel is committing terrible destruction and imposition on the Palestinian people and they (and those whom support them) should be ashamed of themselves.

Regards

PDUK

Yes, by all means, make it personal. I could suggest what that says about you, but I refuse to take it to that level.

I have maintained repeatedly that both sides are responsible, if you care to look at the majority of my posts. As the posted attacks on Israel have increased, I have increased my leanings towards supporting Israel's actions.

Funny but I never viewed the Palestinians as being a culture that suffered mass insanity, nor did I ever comment on how their actions make them a candidate for the Darwin Awards....at least until recently.

You call me bigoted, and yet know zero about me. Nice.

What is the refuge of the ignorant and the bigoted when engaged in a debate? I think we see it all the time here on ATS even though the TOS specifically prohibit such personal attacks.

Try debating instead of using ad hominem attacks.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

So...if we want to continue the historical and absolutely irrelevant conversation about who has a claim on the land: Not having ever ruled the land pretty much leaves them as nothing more than squatters.

I do not think of them as such, but if you want to bring in history and who has a claim, that is pretty much the role that describes their claims to the land.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Senators

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Senators
They should have thought about that before they started attacking Israel.

They are lucky they are even getting a warning at all.

Wait a second here... As of 1948, the Israeli's were an occupying force of the land held by the Palestinians. Since at least 1965, the now occupied Israel has turned into an apartheid state. Who is the aggressor in "Israel?"

South Africa is punished and overthrown by the IMF/BIS/UN for apartheid, but it's all good in Israel? What's wrong with this picture?

Give your head a shake and you might want to stop drinking the "kool-aid."

Cheers - Dave

And the Palestinians were gifted that land only about 20 years prior, it was hardly an established nation they had.

And land does not belong to anyone except those who are strong enough to stick their flag in it and defend it.

The land doesn't belong to anyone, period. We are just stewards of the land, our time is transient. They outta just get along and co-operate, it's stupid on both sides and does not warrant wholesale murder. Maybe when Israel dismantles their apartheid philosophy and laws, this might just stop.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Agreed...finally a voice of reason.

However, at the same time the palestinians are going to have to stop supporting Hamas.

Bottom line is there are 2 sides that hate each other because of history, because of religion, because of perceived race. The most illogical part is that the palestinians do not have a hope in the wind of ejecting the jews from the land. They need to drop that goal cause neither side is going to leave.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

So...if we want to continue the historical and absolutely irrelevant conversation about who has a claim on the land: Not having ever ruled the land pretty much leaves them as nothing more than squatters.

It doesn't matter what they were, they were on the land and should be entitled to that land today also.

I do not think of them as such, but if you want to bring in history and who has a claim, that is pretty much the role that describes their claims to the land.

History suggests that Zionism has no legitimate claim to that land, not through religion anyway. Palestinians were on the land, they were happy, they lived in peace, why cant they do the same now? The problem didn't start from within the Palestinians, it came from an external source which is called Zionism.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Okie Dokie.

Let's bring in the big conspiracies while we are at it. It's the reptilian illuminati that are actually at fault. They tricked the palestinians into creating a false false flag by doing the deed and then planting evidence that suggests the Israelis did it and then planted evidence proving the palestinians did it. Right? lol

Meanwhile, Hamas rejects the ceasefire and the bombing continues.

edit on 16-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Agreed...finally a voice of reason.

However, at the same time the palestinians are going to have to stop supporting Hamas.

Bottom line is there are 2 sides that hate each other because of history, because of religion, because of perceived race. The most illogical part is that the palestinians do not have a hope in the wind of ejecting the jews from the land. They need to drop that goal cause neither side is going to leave.

There were some genetic tests performed recently on Jews and Palestinians, guess what they found out?

There is NO genetic difference. Jews are not a race/breed of people, they simply subscribe to a religion, that's all. They are all Arabs and are just people from two different tribes that like to piss each other off over lumps of sand and pull as many of the gullible, greedy and/or weak minded as possible, into their battles. We all need to back off and let them kill each other in the middle east, if it wasn't for the artifacts and history, I'd say turn it all into a parking lot because it's gettin' old and stupid.

On their alliances, what does a smart kid do? Doesn't get his hands dirty, he enlists someone else to do his dirty work, usually someone big and stupid. Ok, so the Palestinians don't have someone big and stupid on their side, they have Hamas, still little and stupid but thinks it's big and clever. Israel however has something really big and stupid on their side, all of those @ssclowns in the US government with dual citizenship and offshore accounts.

Best thing that could happen would be the Saudi's and the Russians go in and stomp Israel to equalize the playing field. MAD (mutually assured destruction) kicks in and the US backs off.

There goes that voice of reason LOL

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/16.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: Added MAD ()

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

LOL dang it...I knew there was a reason I liked you

The reason I stated "perceived" race difference was exactly for the reason you stated above. Makes the whole thing really really stupid.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996

a reply to: intrepid

Now you have it!

The Palestinians have no claim whatsoever based on history.

In fact, the reference to claims based on centuries or millennia old history is ridiculous by anyone.

As long as both sides are lost in the past, there will be no moving forward into the future....

It is what it is, as it is now. The Jewish are not going to leave and go elsewhere, nor are the palestinians. Therefore they both need to learn to live together and eventually share leadership.

As long as palestinians send their children into Jewish areas as living bombs, as long as they support Hamas and Hezbollah's activities they will continue to be viewed as barbarians and will continue to be the whipping boy. As long as they continue as they have, they will continue to reap the results they have been. That, sir, is the definition of insanity.

They know (KNOW!) what the results will be when Hamas, for instance, attacks Israel from palestinian areas...and yet they continue to allow them to do so. Talk about candidates for Darwinian awards!! My god, those people refuse to learn anything. Even their fellow Arabs do not want to have anything to do with them.

The Jews and the Zionist Terrorist also have no claim other than some piss ant lies in biblical BS books!

But the Palestinians were there first!

The ottomans gave Jews permission to settle there hundreds of years ago.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Israel tried to give Gaza back to Egypt .....................

You are reading words into that Wikipedia article that aren't there.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jmdewey60

I bet every one of those words is there....just, perhaps, not in that order.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The problem is not Palestinian people, it is the organizations like Hamas, Hizbulloh who have hijacked the society and pick fight with Israel.

Instead of inflicting pain on general people, Israel should try to find ways to remove or contain Hamas type organizations. More common Palestinians are killed, more the membership and donations of Hamas grows.

Cycle of violence goes on to higher level.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Bracken 667. Take your Head out of your bigoted Texan Ass and get with the program man....

www.independent.co.uk...

Israel is committing terrible destruction and imposition on the Palestinian people and they (and those whom support them) should be ashamed of themselves.

Regards

PDUK

Yes, by all means, make it personal. I could suggest what that says about you, but I refuse to take it to that level.

I have maintained repeatedly that both sides are responsible, if you care to look at the majority of my posts. As the posted attacks on Israel have increased, I have increased my leanings towards supporting Israel's actions.

Funny but I never viewed the Palestinians as being a culture that suffered mass insanity, nor did I ever comment on how their actions make them a candidate for the Darwin Awards....at least until recently.

What is the refuge of the ignorant and the bigoted when engaged in a debate? I think we see it all the time here on ATS even though the TOS specifically prohibit such personal attacks.

I don't care what you think of me…………(hey maybe i should have been born an Israeli…?)
However……. what I DO CARE about is the complete injustice and downright 'CRIMINAL' actions of a nation whom seem to use the past as a ticket to commit equally hideous actions in todays world……..

I would like to draw a comparison for you regarding a conflict closer to my home and history….that of the IRA and their struggle with the British from the 70's up to recent times……

MANY many terrorists acts were THRUST upon military and civillian targets and many many innocent people died as a result of indiscriminate bombings in both Northern Ireland and the UK mainland……

Going with the logic of the Israeli's then the British should have used their Superior military and 'WIPED' Dublin off the map because of the terrorist threat…..! The Royal AIr Force could have used significant weapons to level the city and the Royal Navy could have laid waste with a sea bourne bombardment……… That is what Israel is doing ….is it not?

Where would you bloody Americans then go and claim your 'History' and Heritage from….? I do remember 'NorAid' when many Americans collect funds for the IRA to kill and target British soldiers………. something I won't forget…..!

bbracken677…..you sit there supporting a nation whom have over-stepped the mark and yet don't see it…….

UNTIL AMERICA takes it's head out of it's Fat Ass and stops it's support for Israel will there be the start of any peace and reconcilliation…………. It took and is still taking a huge shift in Ireland to forgive and forget the past……. There's is a longer road ahead for Palestine and Israel BUT it has to start with the cessation of American support for Israel.

Regards

PDUK

PS - my comments were never mean't as a ''REAL'' personal attack however this subject is a very emotive one as I have family memebers whom were involved in the 1948 and the start of this whole shambles……. They put their lives on the line then and were targetted by the then 'Peaceful' Israeli's dressed as Arab's and the ever so friendly Mr Begin…..

edit on 17-7-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

Hey...I can appreciate how close it may be for you.

Just for clarity sake, whenever I get the opportunity for calm clear discussion without the usual bigotry or irrelevant historical justifications for claims on the land (by either side, I might add) one of the things I maintain is that it is BOTH sides that are at fault.

I really jump in hard when people try to make it out to be one sided, which is almost exclusively Israel's fault.

Do you really think that things started off as they are now? Nope...not by a long shot.

There has been a lot of social engineering (or social evolution would be more appropriate) going on.

Looking at it from one side, you see constant attacks from Palestinians on Jews...what do you suppose the effects are of that on the psyche of the Jew? Specially since (back in the 50s) they were fresh out of WWII and we know what happened then. So, in effect, the palestinians have created the Jew of today.

From the other standpoint, you have a people who feel they were dispossessed by an historical enemy. Then, as time goes by, their "enemy" becomes more and more oppressive. I could go on and on, I am not entirely unsympathetic to their situation, but I know there is a lot of .. shall we say: propaganda going on teaching the palestinians hatred towards the jews, particularly by Hamas.

So what does that leave? An entirely unworkable situation that as long as both sides maintain their attitudes will never end.

How do you break the chain? Both sides have to be able to feel secure again. I see the major culprits preventing this as Hamas. Just as the ceasefires have failed due to Hamas persistence on continuing attacking, so it has been in the past as well. Given that the palestinians have the short end of the stick, does it not make more sense for them to "help themselves" first? Israel has not created more illegal settlements since 2005 (or at least, that is my understanding) so the opening has been there for the beginnings of peace. The roadblock for further improvement in relations resides squarely on both sides.

However, the side that continues to threaten security from a violent aspect (at least in the initiation of violence) resides almost solely on the shoulders of the palestinians. Continuing support of Hamas is problematic. As long as that continues, I do not see Jews backing off on anything that provides any measure of perceived security.

Regarding the Irish problem back in the day (I do remember much of it, from a distant perspective since I am American) it is a shame that a people would get so violent with religious differences at the core. The scary part (for me) is that Ireland demonstrated that religious problems of such a degree are not the sole property of the Middle East, but rather can spring up anywhere. Ireland is a beautiful country, and it's people are pretty damned awesome...so it was particularly disheartening to witness the chaos and violence of those days.

Oh, and the above is but the tip of the iceberg regarding Jewish/Palestinian relations...call it the shorthand version. There are a host of other factors involved and since I am not writing a thesis, there is no way I can cover the whole dynamic in anything resembling a comprehensive nature.

edit on 17-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Sure Israel wants them too leave. That makes building settlements and bulldoze Palstinian homes way easier

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply......appreciated.

PDUK

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

www.independent.co.uk...

Regards

PDUK

I don't care what you think of me…………(hey maybe i should have been born an Israeli…?)
However……. what I DO CARE about is the complete injustice and downright 'CRIMINAL' actions of a nation whom seem to use the past as a ticket to commit equally hideous actions in todays world……..

I would like to draw a comparison for you regarding a conflict closer to my home and history….that of the IRA and their struggle with the British from the 70's up to recent times……

MANY many terrorists acts were THRUST upon military and civillian targets and many many innocent people died as a result of indiscriminate bombings in both Northern Ireland and the UK mainland……

Going with the logic of the Israeli's then the British should have used their Superior military and 'WIPED' Dublin off the map because of the terrorist threat…..! The Royal AIr Force could have used significant weapons to level the city and the Royal Navy could have laid waste with a sea bourne bombardment……… That is what Israel is doing ….is it not?

Where would you bloody Americans then go and claim your 'History' and Heritage from….? I do remember 'NorAid' when many Americans collect funds for the IRA to kill and target British soldiers………. something I won't forget…..!

bbracken677…..you sit there supporting a nation whom have over-stepped the mark and yet don't see it…….

UNTIL AMERICA takes it's head out of it's Fat Ass and stops it's support for Israel will there be the start of any peace and reconcilliation…………. It took and is still taking a huge shift in Ireland to forgive and forget the past……. There's is a longer road ahead for Palestine and Israel BUT it has to start with the cessation of American support for Israel.

Regards

PDUK

PS - my comments were never mean't as a ''REAL'' personal attack however this subject is a very emotive one as I have family memebers whom were involved in the 1948 and the start of this whole shambles……. They put their lives on the line then and were targetted by the then 'Peaceful' Israeli's dressed as Arab's and the ever so friendly Mr Begin…..

The IRA never launched a barrage of thousands of missiles deliberately targeting cities in the UK though. If they had, I suspect the response form the British military would have been different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join