It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns 100,000 Palestinians In Eastern Gaza Strip To Leave Homes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh? And when did the palestinians "own" it? Not before the British, not before the Ottoman Empire, not before...ever. The land has never been under Palestinian rule...ever.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Oh? And when did the palestinians "own" it? Not before the British, not before the Ottoman Empire, not before...ever. The land has never been under Palestinian rule...ever.

So you are saying the Israelis that lost the land 2000 years ago owned it then? Or that it was even for anyone to give it to anyone else in the first place?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

A picture may be worth a thousand words...well, here is a thousand words about the barbarianism taking place over there:

Child suicide bombers

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Bracken 667. Take your Head out of your bigoted Texan Ass and get with the program man....

www.independent.co.uk...

Israel is committing terrible destruction and imposition on the Palestinian people and they (and those whom support them) should be ashamed of themselves.

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Now you have it!

The Palestinians have no claim whatsoever based on history.

In fact, the reference to claims based on centuries or millennia old history is ridiculous by anyone.

As long as both sides are lost in the past, they will never be moving forward into the future....

It is what it is, as it is now. The Jewish are not going to leave and go elsewhere, nor are the palestinians. Therefore they both need to learn to live together and eventually share leadership.

As long as palestinians send their children into Jewish areas as living bombs, as long as they support Hamas and Hezbollah's activities they will continue to be viewed as barbarians and will continue to be the whipping boy. As long as they continue as they have, they will continue to reap the results they have been. That, sir, is the definition of insanity.

They know (KNOW!) what the results will be when Hamas, for instance, attacks Israel from palestinian areas...and yet they continue to allow them to do so. Talk about candidates for Darwinian awards!! My god, those people refuse to learn anything. Even their fellow Arabs do not want to have anything to do with them.

edit on 16-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: because omg my grammar sucked worse than usual.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Now you have it!

In fact, the reference to claims based on centuries or millennia old history is ridiculous by anyone.

As long as both sides are lost in the past, there will be no moving forward into the future....

It is what it is, as it is now. The Jewish are not going to leave and go elsewhere, nor are the palestinians. Therefore they both need to learn to live together and eventually share leadership.

As long as palestinians send their children into Jewish areas as living bombs, as long as they support Hamas and Hezbollah's activities they will continue to be viewed as barbarians and will continue to be the whipping boy. As long as they continue as they have, they will continue to reap the results they have been. That, sir, is the definition of insanity.

They know (KNOW!) what the results will be when Hamas, for instance, attacks Israel from palestinian areas...and yet they continue to allow them to do so. Talk about candidates for Darwinian awards!! My god, those people refuse to learn anything. Even their fellow Arabs do not want to have anything to do with them.

The Jews and the Zionist Terrorist also have no claim other than some piss ant lies in biblical BS books!

But the Palestinians were there first!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Now you have it!

Right. And neither did the Jews until WE(the West) screwed with things. This whole situation is OUR fault.

As to the rest of your post I can't disagree. Frickin stupid knowing what the outcome will be firing rockets. Must be pretty desperate people to put up with that.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Desperate? I disagree....

Desperate people will do whatever it takes to see to it their children are better off than themselves. They will not load em up with bombs and send them off to blow themselves up.

Why is it the Arab nations want nothing to do with them?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

The palestinians were there first. Can you prove that? Or are you referring to just prior to 1948?

Once again, we are engaging in the no-win, no solution arguing over who has squatter's rights.

If that is the case, then the Jews ruling Israel for the last 60+ years have earned their squatter's rights lol

The palestinians have never ruled the land known today as Israel. Ever.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Desperate? I disagree....

Desperate people will do whatever it takes to see to it their children are better off than themselves. They will not load em up with bombs and send them off to blow themselves up.

That's an oxymoron. Sounds just like what desperate people WOULD do. When's the last time this happened anyways? I haven't heard about this in years.

Why is it the Arab nations want nothing to do with them?

I don't see how that is relevant as it relates to Israel giving the Palestinians a warning before attacking. Because other Arab nations don't want them it's OK for israel to kill them and destroy their homes? That's another though. If most DO get out. What are they going to return to? A crater where their home used to be?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Firing rockets gets a response in which people are killed Israel is blamed so you have more martyrs and more relatives to hate Israel and support your cause later,meanwhile you as a Hamas warlord make a motza on real estate deals and blackmarket gas from Egypt never having to risk your own heini----thats your logic for firing rockets.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

2nd reply to your post.

So...it is our fault ... 60+ years ago.

It is, what it is, as it is right now. The palestinians are not going to leave, nor are the jews going to leave.

We either deal with it as it is, (or more appropriately, they should either deal with it as it is) or this will continue forever. Not a very appetizing solution for the palestinians, right? So why cannot the palestinians agree to a solution that includes the jews remaining? Why cannot the palestinians recognize there is no future for them in violence?

Indeed...why?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

ok...so you are saying that desperate people will commit acts, for decades, that leaves them on the short end of the stick and they will never learn from the futility of their actions. You are describing insanity or incredible levels of stupidity. Fine...I will go with that.

Why is relevant? I ask the question because it blows my mind.

There was no inference intended regarding it granting any rights to kill them and/or destroy their homes. The rockets being launched accomplish that.

What would be the US response to decades of suicide bombings and rocket launchings by a segment of our society? What about from a group of people just outside our borders? What about if said rocket launchings sent 2/3 of our population into bomb shelters?

A country has the right, and the responsibility to protect and defend itself from attackers.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

A country has the right, and the responsibility to protect and defend itself from attackers.

Just WTF do you think the palestinian "terrorists" are trying to do? Isreal keeps forcing people out of their homes and building more racist apartheid Jewish settlements, documented fact; As well as becoming more and more internationally shunned.

Their days using their sympathy card as a weapon of impunity for heinous acts are quickly coming to an end I think, or at least I hope. Being a victim in history does not give one the right to commit theft and genocide.

edit on Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:28:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
this was a false flag initiated invasion of the most heinous type, as all the nato/israeli invasions have, and will be:
www.veteranstoday.com...
as admitted to by the very leadership of Israel itself it appears

edit on Wedpm7b20147America/Chicago13 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Hilux1996

The palestinians were there first. Can you prove that? Or are you referring to just prior to 1948?

Easy, Palestinians have been on that land long before Zionism was a thought... Now Zionism dictates and massacres Palestinians because they disagree with the way they have been treated over the last 65 years.

Once again, we are engaging in the no-win, no solution arguing over who has squatter's rights.

Palestinians lived with Jews and Christians prior to Zionist occupation. It isn't about squatters rights, it's about the arrogance of the Zionist movement and what has transpired after they took control.

If that is the case, then the Jews ruling Israel for the last 60+ years have earned their squatter's rights lol

And they have earned 1000's of rockets in protest also.

The palestinians have never ruled the land known today as Israel. Ever.

No they haven't ruled that land, they didn't need to rule that land.. They were happy living the way they were amongst Jews and Christians until Zionisim and their terrorist thugs started booting them off their properties.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

originally posted by: Lipton

originally posted by: Senators
They should have thought about that before they started attacking Israel.

They are lucky they are even getting a warning at all.

My sentiments exactly.

But I worry that the muslim horde are setting Israel up by nailing Palestine to the cross to act as a martyr. It just took longer to elicit a response than they anticipated.

Muslim horde?? Like world of Warcraft horde? Lol your silly.

You don't think there are a hoarde of islamic extremists out there? Like in Syria, Iraq, Libya perhaps?

And in lesser numbers, the Gaza/"Palestine" area?

Just waiting to get their grubby hands on you to yell allah ahkbar at you before putting a bullet in your head and 10 more in your lifeless corpse?

I dont agree with Israel on many things but keeping that kind of extremism far far away is ideal to letting them run rampant...

edit on 16-7-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
But the Palestinians were there first!

When has that ever mattered in military conquest? Once you take it over, it's yours. Whats the problem?

Where I live right now is proof of that. If we actually acted on what we believed then we would have left this continent by the thousands already.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Precisely, which is exactly what card the Palestinians are playing.

A cease fire was offered. Rejected by Hamas...the bombing continues. Palestinians continue to support the actions of Hamas. That is stupidly ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join