It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They have pulled their bid, apparently due to backlash via the internet and social media.

The source of this claim

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Good.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
For those who have apologized for adding content and in fear of a derail forget it and thanks for posting further content.
As I tried to imply this whole mess has several deeper levels that we may only be scratching the very surface of... the surface that has been offered us instead of what the possible true agenda is.. I probably would not feel so lied to if it were not for the visa stuff and Mexico.. That did not happen without the USA knowing and consultation IMO..

Kinda good news is we will know in a short time what some parts of the plan 'are' by the actions (or lack thereof) of our elected government officials.

Also the bit about hiring illegals: They show up and want work. They have a social security number and valid (looks real) drivers license; it happens all the time in the construction business.

In Houston the under age kids would get a license from a different state that had a false birthdate indicating they were 21 years old... One of those fake I.D. places was on I-45... the big North South highway from Houston to Dallas.. All they did was post signs that said these were novelty licenses..... yet many a 19 and 20 year old was out clubbing and having a wonderful time on Daddies money and their new fake I.D...

Just from memory and I may be wrong.. There used to be a program where a company could send the info to ICE for a back ground check on a new hire.. If I remember correctly the system was a typical government operation with delays and so much trouble that it was done away with or ignored ? Either that or someone got sued and the process was dropped... Sorry I do not remember... There were actual raids on occasion where (pick a number) of workers were carted off by ICE or USCIS..

One friend had a great foreman who had worked for the company for over 8 years and was captured. He was deported and a couple of months later he showed back up pissed for having to go all the way to Arizona to get back in the states. New I.D. new social security number.. Yep he was hired back in his old job... With no means of federal verification and no penalties plus, he was a great foreman and worker so he got his job back.. Not my company but I can understand why he got his job back. Good people are hard to find in that industry.

Until there is a means to a background check that works in under 30 minutes (like back ground for purchasing a firearm) I do not see the system improving. If you have a big job to do there are certain places you can drive to and there will be several day workers standing around waiting. You stop and ask (helps if you speak Spanish) who can do tile, who can do sheet rock or drywall, who can speak English etc etc.. 8 or $10 bucks an hour or you can pay by the day as long as it is cash. Happens everyday in all the major cities of Texas... for that I am sure. Even bigger companies do this when they need part time labor for a day or two.. One of the reasons the government would love to move us to a cashless society. The underground economy is alive and well and Uncle Sugar misses his fair share..

Some math from an email... Just an example yet some of the math if not true kinda points to the reason and the problem; call it an overview.

1.. Mr. Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Mr. Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table."

2.. Mr. Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax;

Mr. Legal now has $31,231.00.

Mr. Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Mr. Illegal pays no taxes. Mr. Illegal now has $31,200.00.

3.. Mr. Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year.

Mr. Legal now has $24,031.00.

Mr. Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year.

Mr. Illegal still has $31,200.00.

4.. Mr. Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Mr. Legal now has $18,031.00.

Mr. Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Mr. Illegal still has $31,200.00.

5.. Mr. Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Mr. Legal now has 9,631 ..00.

Mr. Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Mr. Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year.

Mr. Illegal still has $31,200.00.

6.. Mr. Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Mr. Legal now has $7,231.00.

Mr. Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

7.. Mr. Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc...

Mr. Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

8.. Mr. Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Mr. Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family and friends.

9.. Mr. Legal's and Mr. Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school. Mr. Legal pays for his children's lunches, while Mr. Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Mr. Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Mr. Legal's children go home.

10. Now, when they reach college age, Mr. Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Mr. Legal has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while Mr. Illegal's kids "go to the head of the admittance line because they are a minority.

11. Mr. Legal and Mr. Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Mr. Legal paid for them and Mr. Illegal did not pay.

A bit of truth and some over the top stuff but unfortunately the truth seems to out weigh the over the top stuff. I actually knew a woman who received everything the government offered because on paper she made less than $17,000 a year with 6 dependents. Her income tax and credits were over $8000 a year.. She had a maid service and had several people working for her ... All cash.. She actually cleared over $70,000 a year plus her tax return in most years.. Called a cash and carry business.

I actually admire the Mexicans who have come to America and worked hard and raised families. Usually it take one anchor person to start the process for the whole extended family to be brought in and the process is not cheap... Lots of money and time when dealing with USCIS... Nothing from the government is free when doing a visa or green card application. The Mexicans I know really know how to work the system.. Can't blame them one bit.... the entitlements (freebies) are offered and they are smart enough to take what is offered.. It is the system that is broke so we really should not blame the folks for being smart enough to get what they can... It really is the system. Illegal entry.. when those who have tried for over 10 years to do it legally and are still waiting... go figure...

Pretty rambling; guess I felt like typing or something ?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Can't blame them one bit.... the entitlements (freebies) are offered and they are smart enough to take what is offered.. It is the system that is broke so we really should not blame the folks for being smart enough to get what they can... It really is the system.

I agree with everything you say except for this part. I too knew many illegals who worked the system through deceit. I don't think it is smart, I think it is sneaky and under-handed.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Can't blame them one bit.... the entitlements (freebies) are offered and they are smart enough to take what is offered.. It is the system that is broke so we really should not blame the folks for being smart enough to get what they can... It really is the system.

I agree with everything you say except for this part. I too knew many illegals who worked the system through deceit. I don't think it is smart, I think it is sneaky and under-handed.

Yep that too.. anytime you cheat when everyone else has to pay... you are cheating and deceitful.. As long as we have this system there will always be cheaters and those who use deceitful ways to get what they want.. Thanks

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I never said it was the worst country in the world. I never said that it was the root of all evil, either (just between us, I don't like using concepts that don't exist to talk about things that do). I do not hate America. I don't hate anything. I am however somewhat irked by people who live in denial.

Americas economic model and the global impact of said model *does* generate most of the human misery that exists on this planet, be it directly or indirectly. May I suggest that you do some research into the financial/geo-political data surrounding my claim before accusing me of lacking education. Because I can assure you that I do not.

I don't rant, Mrs, but it's no fault of my own if you are impervious to logic, or if your present views are just as manicheistic as the ones you were indoctrinated with when you were young. My point is that wars don't need to be fought if your country minds your own buisiness. You have nukes as deterrents. No one will ever attack American soil. Ever. Why do you need such a huge army ?

No I'm not a communist. You do realise that not everyone who criticises the US is a communist ?

Misguided ? Really ? Because I find fault with America when it invades other countries under false pretenses, spends trillions of dollars to kill millions of civilians, and the only thing americans can whine about is when their gubmint spends one minute fraction of that money to humanely house some refugees ? I'm the misguided one ?
edit on 17-7-2014 by Ismail because: he thought of something else to say

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Sounds like "The Forgotten Man".

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyMindIsMyOwn

originally posted by: queenofswords
I would love to know what players and politicians have a symbiotic relationship with this bunch.

Me too, and for the last 2 hours I've been digging as hard as I can. This organization seems a bit odd to me, to be frank. IF, and I do mean IF, they are truly a non-profit they have a certain amount of disclosure they need to provide to the public. I'm not seeing any kind of disclosure on what is their official website. BCFS.net (Is that the website you are talking about?) What I found a little wonky is that if you click the link above there is a small blurb from a longer message from their 'president'. I clicked on the button to 'read more' and what I got was an 'access denied' message, to me thats rather curious. Link to access denied message. I was hoping to get his name at least and do some digging on him, no go.

From what I can gather though, this TX BCFS is an umbrella organization in which smaller non-profits are tucked under, and while they do not disclose their non-profit or corporate 'partners' they sure as heck are proud of their various and sundry Federal Govt. 'partners' as can be seen here: BCFS Government Partners Page

Of interest may be that there is a non-profit organization with the exact same BCFS designation out of Maryland which was founded in the 1880's that appears to have no connection to this Texas based BCFS even though both seem to be affiliated with the Baptist faith. On the Maryland version of BCFS I found exactly what I would expect to see on a non-profit's website which is a listing of their Board of Directors and direct links to their tax returns, showing full disclosure. There is another BCFS out of Illinois who wants nothing to do with the TX based organization and states it plainly at the top of it's website found here: BCFS Illinois

At any rate, I'm going to try to keep digging to see what I come up with. The more I look into this TX BCFS, the less I find myself believing it is truly a faith based organization and the more I find myself thinking this is a Government institution.

PS - 727sky, sorry if I've taken your thread more off topic. It was not my intention.

EDIT TO ADD: I don't have facebook, but this popped up just now in a new google search, perhaps those who have facebook can dig into it? The following can be found along the left hand side on the "Posts to Page" section. So, this is NOT a Baptist faith based organization, wonder what the "B" stands for then?

Discover BCFS Facebook Page

Sherrie Lynn Thomas
July 11 at 6:35am.
So how can I find a church in my area that is part of your organization?
1Like · Comment · Share..

BCFS Health and Human Services Hi Sherrie ~ BCFS is not part of a church, so it's not possible to find a church in our area that's part of the BCFS system of non-profit organizations. Many churches do support BCFS programs, however, but we are not tied exclusively to any one denomination or church.
July 15 at 11:01am
Susan Meredith Dunivant So WHY is it called Baptist Children and Human Services? To FOOL people into thinking they're supporting and/or donating to a church charity?
16 hours ago
Sherrie Lynn Thomas Yes, I am aware of that...I was just trying to get them to admit it! I see where they have plans to purchase a resort to house illeagles..complete with pools, tennis courts, etc. Just another agency getting free money from the taxpayers to do what they want. Hope people will wake up to this before it's too late.

Keep digging.

I have found that the average person thinks if the word non-profit is attached to a group, then they are run with volunteers and limited salaried personnel. That is wrong!!

Once the nonprofit gets their money from government grants, donations, and foundation funding, they spend it for employee salaries and other costs necessary to operate. The nonprofit just can't make a profit from selling something and then turn around and distribute the proceeds to an owner or group of owners.

Take BCFS, for instance. Congress approves the funding for government agencies such as Health and Human Services. (Kathleen Sebelius served as Secy. of HHS from 2009 - 2014) It is THAT agency that issues the grants. If BCFS takes 190,000,000, and pays their "people", "contractors", organizers, office expenses, etc. 99% of it, that leaves 1% to "the cause".

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

Doobydoll, you are in favor of trying to buy someone's love even though they openly violate our laws?

That isn't what I said. No I'm not.

You asked why does the world take from you when they hate you. I answered that although they hate you, they don't hate what you give them (or words to that effect).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join