It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEDS TO OPEN $50 MILLION RESORT FOR ILLEGAL CHILDREN !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Again those are not children!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I could have sworn FEMA camps have already been constructed...why cant they...

...oh wait, those must be for us!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lipton
If we're so terrible then why is it we have tens of millions of 1st generation immigrants and the leaders of nearly every nation on the globe begging us for freebies?

originally posted by: doobydoll
Because whilst they hate you, they love what you give away.

originally posted by: crazyewok
So does half of Europe.

That is precisely my point. Erazyewok, you don't see a problem opening your borders to unskilled, uneducated masses? Doobydoll, you are in favor of trying to buy someone's love even though they openly violate our laws?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Wow they rent a resort out for illegals that don't belong here while we have homeless vets sleeping on the damn streets!! I despise this president so much....why can't it just be 2016 already so we can get anyone else in!?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It makes me wonder sometimes. Our OP has posted not one but two original posts with quotes, and a video which is near to off topic to the title of the thread. Along with this the OP's only personal comment was " it makes you wonder sometimes."
An inflammatory title lifted directly from the conservative pundit website which is also the only link offered in both original posts.

This doesn't seem to me to be denying ignorance. It seems to me to be promoting a very one sided emotional outburst on a very hotly contested issue. Bravo OP.

This is happening now. If you do not like it, attack what you are reading in the article or leave a comment on the youtube channel. You remind me of those who attack a whistle blower for reporting "wrong doing".. The subject at hand is what is being done with those in the custody of some alphabet agency of the U.S. government and what appears to be government future plans. If you can't handle it don't read it for your own well being.

I am out of words for what the Mexican government is doing as far as enabling a 72 hour travel visa for those headed from other countries to America. I seriously doubt they did that on their own without the U.S. governments knowledge and input.

I am out of words for some ICE and border patrol agents being sent home with pay or pulled off patrolling the border to do crowd control.

That is my two cents worth. Don't like it don't read it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
I could have sworn FEMA camps have already been constructed...why cant they...

...oh wait, those must be for us!!

Ha, ha! My thoughts exactly!
I can't believe it took 4 pages for somebody to go there.
I was going to, but I got interrupted!

That would be a good practice run to try them out.
The only thing is, if suddenly they had this place ready to put them,
then that would prove they had existed all along!

That would really give credibility to the conspiracy theorists!!!
WOQ

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
It makes me wonder sometimes. Our OP has posted not one but two original posts with quotes, and a video which is near to off topic to the title of the thread. Along with this the OP's only personal comment was " it makes you wonder sometimes."
An inflammatory title lifted directly from the conservative pundit website which is also the only link offered in both original posts.

This doesn't seem to me to be denying ignorance. It seems to me to be promoting a very one sided emotional outburst on a very hotly contested issue. Bravo OP.

This is happening now. If you do not like it, attack what you are reading in the article or leave a comment on the youtube channel. You remind me of those who attack a whistle blower for reporting "wrong doing".. The subject at hand is what is being done with those in the custody of some alphabet agency of the U.S. government and what appears to be government future plans. If you can't handle it don't read it for your own well being.

I am out of words for what the Mexican government is doing as far as enabling a 72 hour travel visa for those headed from other countries to America. I seriously doubt they did that on their own without the U.S. governments knowledge and input.

I am out of words for some ICE and border patrol agents being sent home with pay or pulled off patrolling the border to do crowd control.

That is my two cents worth. Don't like it don't read it.

You want to get something straight here? How about this. You failed to post any,ANY discussion on the issue and failed to fulfill the spirit of discussion at ATS. You let others do your talking for you. Not only did you let others do your talking for you, all you did was parrot. And not from various sources, but from one and only one source. One very biased source. You even did not compose your own headline but merely parroted what you found.

As far as the alphebets agencies you mention. What??? The group at the center of this "resort" conspiracy is a 70 year old Baptist childrens relief group. Founded on their churches belief in how the Bible asks them to act, I suppose. Your mistrust of the fearful government is spilling over board.

I read sensationalist propaganda on ATS just to see how far some people are willing to stretch what is true into what they want it to mean. Both right and left. Your sensational headline, ALL WRITTEN IN CAPITAL LETTERS and blazen across the board had every indication of being a call to conservative reactionaries.

And by the way, just what did the video of the adult men have to do with the the copied headline about children? No don't answer. The mods don't care so I guess neither should I. Parrot what those conservative handlers are preaching how ever you want.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: queenofswords

They don't want people investigating their organization too deeply, do they?

Maybe not. They are a international organization maybe they realized what a hot potato this was, pulled an Iraqi army special and ran for the door.

Interesting they don't have a Wiki page though.

I noticed that, too, and their tendency to use BCFS without ever mentioning what the letters stand for. It took quite a bit of research to determine if BCFS was actually the non-profit in question. And, yep! It looks like it is. My red flag goes up when a company or group seems to be trying to fly a bit under the radar. I would love to know what players and politicians have a symbiotic relationship with this bunch.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You and I are not wired the same so I will agree to disagree. The bus and Walmart shopping with government cards are all part of the larger story. These kids are not babes in arms . Sorry if you can not see the (in my mind) big picture and the story of what is being done for those who cross the border. Once again we use linked article headlines or titles. Not my title but the title the writer of the article chose to use. Write him/her and let them know it is sensational or not on point.

Other topic about the fema camps could be used is spot on IMO. According to several past articles they are manned (skeleton crew) and ready for use.. Bassago said the group that was going to do the buyout has pulled out of the process... thanks for that Bassago.. I am 12 hours different in time from the states so sorry for doing a drive by posting and not tending this garden of discussion.

Bassago I figure you are aware of the government funding certain religious groups to maintain calm and put out the official government line in the event of a national crisis. So I do wonder who will be next if anyone to step up and do the whole thing over again; only different place different time.

The placing all illegals in tents on some federally claimed land for a two/three week processing time is more than fair.

If we had gone to Mexico I doubt we would have even gotten that much.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank you Sky. I find much more here in your reply above to think upon. And please excuse me for my own rashness. In my life I have been adamant about liberal positions, and adamant about conservative positions. I have been swayed by both ends of the spectrum and fallen victim to the extremes of both political memes. I am now of a mind, along with numerous others here that this political spectrum of two opposing mindsets, both with "KNEEJERK" buttons is a major control program of the PTB. I see the border issue as a rightwing rallying point. NOT that it is not important to get straightened out, but that it is such,,,such,,, an emotional issue. Invasion by foreign troops, male, female, armed, unarmed, children or any people has always been this way. Here, there, now and then. All over the world.

You speak about the "big picture." You are absolutely right here. There is a 'big picture'. But it is still fuzzy as to what that is. Some see it one way, and others in another way. Having at one time or another in my life, figured it was one way only to find that it wasn't and figured it another way only to find that that wasn't either. I now figure it is neither, but somewhere in between.Some see it as Reptilian, go figure.

To take a little more of your time I will share this with you. I am 67. In the mid sixties I was out of high school and heavily influenced by the free speech movement that shut down the University of California. Though this is now considered by many to have been a liberal reaction to the 'establishment' it was indeed a small revolution against 'the machine' of corporate dominance which now is one of the main points in conservative thought. In those days, all of the voices of the media were 'establishment' voices. Barry Goldwater for one was an extremist conservative who now would be considered left of Sara Palin. The voices I wanted to listen to were the voices that spoke out against the 'establishment', the military industrial complex, and the two party system and the money that was being poured into our government by corporations. The only voices doing so that got through were liberal voices, because it was liberals who were out in the streets protesting and supporting victims of this oppressive system.

How far did I go with this? You speak of Fema camps. Well, in the early 70s they began to build, 'sound barriers' along the freeways of the bay area. Said to be built to protect the local home owners along freeway routes from the excess noise of traffic. How did I see it? I saw tall walls lining the freeways that did little or nothing to mute the sounds of traffic. What I saw were barriers built to control the populace when we finally got around to forced marches, pushing people towards more permanent prison facilities.

At my local Junior College, a new admin building was built. It was ugly, squat and with very few window. What I saw was a guard tower, with positions on the roof for establishment weapons to be used for crowd control. So as far as the big picture goes, all I want to do is to help make it less fuzzy and one way that I try to do this is to speak up when I find others falling to the extremes of either side.

Oh, and by the way, as to the government funding of certain religious groups for what every reason. As I recall it was during the Bush 2 administration that loads of government money was redirected from government programs, at the call from smaller government conservatives, and funneled that money into religious groups to help them serve the people in their parishes. Were I a betting man, which I no longer am, I would bet that a lot of the funding that goes to that Baptist group is a direct result of that decision put in place well before Obama. Not to say that Obama is not taking advantage of it. He may be or he may not be. To me it doesn't matter. Who ever the next potus is will most likely do the same. Some fear Obama will try for another term or just declare martial law and proclaim himself king. Well, many of us thought the same of Nixon. I mean really thought it.

Any way Sky, thank you again for your reasoned response and I hope I have at least gone a small distance to make my own sense of things a little clearer.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
More to this ?

The Palm Aire Hotel and Suites is set to be sold to Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) operating under a federal contract, pending local government approval, according to reports from Weslaco, Texas where the hotel is located. Weslaco is a few miles north of the Rio Grande in Hidalgo County.

The resort hotel for illegal alien children is reportedly the ‘first in the nation’.

But it won’t be the last…
The Obama administration gifted the Baptist Child & Family Services (BCFS) $190,707,505 this month to build offices in six cities and four states. This was after he met with the group last week in Texas.

Obama Gives ‘Charity’ Group $190 Million To Build Illegal Immigrant Resorts & Offices in Six Cities

BCFS Home Page

HHS Recipient Information

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Wait, Wait, Wait,,,Their Doing WHAT?
Noooooo, They have their Priorities All Messed Up. That's Just Not Right!
All these Cities here in America, Are making it illegal to be Homeless and you can be put in jail for being Homeless,,,,, But, Wait,,,,, It's Not illegal to be in America Illegally? How Insane is That?
Our Homeless people, yes, many are Veterans are arrested for sleeping on the street because America can not take care of it own.
But America can take Taxpayers Monies refurbish a Blush Resort and give them Government Cards for WalMart!!!
That's Not Right, Not Right At All.

More Cities Are Basically Making It Illegal To Be Homeless

WASHINGTON -- Since the Great Recession, many American cities have sought to eradicate homelessness not so much by giving people shelter, but by making it illegal to be homeless.

Citywide bans on things that homeless people need to do to survive are on the rise, according to a new report by the National Law Center on Homelessness & Poverty. Key findings from the center's survey of 187 U.S. cities show that since 2011:

Citywide bans on camping in public have increased by 60 percent.
Citywide bans on begging have increased by 25 percent.
Citywide bans on loitering, loafing, and vagrancy have increased by 35 percent.
Citywide bans on sitting or lying down in particular public places have increased by 43 percent.
Bans on sleeping in vehicles have increased by 119 percent.
"There is a severe shortage of affordable housing and a lack of emergency shelter options in our communities, leaving homeless people with no choice but to perform basic acts of survival in public spaces," law center director Maria Foscarinis said in a press release.

LINKY of SHAME America

My Friends, I'm only trying to bring this shameful act to light, not derail the thread.
Why not take care of our own first?

edit on 17-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thank you for your response... I like happy endings and as we are of an age I totally understand your point. Not always easy having a meeting of the minds through typed words without smiles and inflections. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I agree and thanks for the info. Their are so many levels to this that if one stands back and looks at this mess it is not hard to come up with all kinds of "END GAMES" that many in America will not be happy with. They are saying most will be deported.. They say many things... Time will tell..

When the Mariel Boatlift happened in the 80s and was a public relations disaster for the then POTUS Carter. Many of the “Marielitos”—as they came to be called—were criminals and former mental patients who had been forced out by Castro. These immigrants were detained or held in refugee camps then processed and released. I think there were 125,000 during the seven months of the Mariel boatlift. The 125,000 are those who survived the boat trip even though many died due to overloaded boats.
Now.. before someone starts in with the politically correct B.S. I will be the first to say, "Not all Cubans were mental or criminal" not even the majority. Many were people who hated communism or were political enemies of Castro... They had managed to avoid a bullet in the back of the head and for once had a chance to escape.

The Bad Cubans set up the coc aine trade in Miami and terrorized the locals with assassinations and turf wars.. I do not remember all the names and not interested in looking it up. The movie Scarface was about that time in Miami.

If you go to Miami today and look at all the remodeling/building that was done with drug proceeds not all bad things come from drugs!!! Just peoples lives that are destroyed forever because of some bad decisions. I had many friends who were pilots during that time frame and were offered all kinds of money for one trip... The problem with that is once in always in and most of my friends knew it so they passed or ended up with 7 bullet holes in their body on a sofa because they wanted out..

The only reason I bring up this bit of history is because we have already seen articles about MS-13 tattoos on many of our latest uninvited guest.. If crime and shootings go out of sight in many cities like Chicago on a holiday because of the newly manned gangs you have to wonder under today's atmosphere what will be the response from our beloved leaders ?

www.history.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
Why not take care of our own first?

Why not cut your military budget in half, take care of eveyone because you now can, reimburse your national debt in few years, and solve world hunger on the sideline ?
edit on 17-7-2014 by Ismail because: he thought of something else to say

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
$50 mill for a place that was on the market for $3.8 mill and they were going to employ 650 people at up to $45 per hour to take care of 650 people. But the people were going to be there only 15 days. Then what??????

RIGHT!!! They are surprised people didn't fall for it. Lets take care of AMERICA!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ismail

How about we don't.
Why is it America's place to take care of World Hunger?
Why should we cut our Military budget when China and Russia keep building?
You believe anyone would come to Americas Recuse? NOT!

Stop being the World Police, Close Our Borders Tight against illegals, Remove their source of income and punish severely those that hire illegals.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Because Americas economical omerta created most of it. Because your multinationals are raping the third world for ressources, while your banks crush them under debt. And maybe, just maybe, because any vaguely humane person with the power to save tens of thousands of lives every day, would do so gladly (I am talking to a human being here, right ? ).

Because you have a huge nuclear arsenal, and will never have to fight a defensive war ever again. The only reason you would ever need an army would be for invading foreign countries, with the objective of either stealing their ressources, or pushing your geopolitical weight about. I'll remind you (as above) that actual human lives are actually at stake.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Ismail because: he can't spell

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ismail

Because Americas economical omerta created most of it. Because your multinationals are raping the third world for ressources, while your banks crush them under debt. And maybe, just maybe, because any vaguely humane person with the power to save tens of thousands of lives every day, would do so gladly.

Because you have a huge nuclear arsenal, and will never have to fight a defensive war ever again. The only reason you would ever need an army would be to invade foreign countries, with the objective of either stealing their ressources, or pushing your geopolitical weight about.

Ismail, Chill Out, America is not the worst country in the world, you just can't pin the worlds problems on America.
Really, you need to open your eyes, Dubai and the other Arab nations could do a lot more towards feeding other nations with the monies they throw around.

Rape the 3rd. world for resources, you're funny, America has found, developed, trained others to work the natural resources, yes the company makes a profit, that's Capitalism.
You want to talk about Raping 3rd, world countries for resources, talk about my Old Home Land, China.
They are in more Countries for Gold, Oil, Diamonds and other resources than you could ever think America was.
At least when the American's moved in a built an industrial town it was for the community, church, stores, hospitals, schools and housing.
I can tell you the Chinese build for the Chinese and No One Else.
You may work for the Chinese People but that does not mean you are treated with humanity or the things to prosper.

Your Hate for anything American is a little misplaced, Maybe, you need to read better books or change your college professor, I no when I was growing up in China I was taught much like you think, America was the Root Of All Things Evil!
Are you a Communist / Socialist?
Oh, forgot your Rant about Nuks!

So,,,,,,!
They're there as a deterrent I believe, who's going to use them?
War's are still fought by people and machines, that's a fact, thet best equipped and best trained will survive the longest and prevail in the end.
Sorry if I've dragged your thread off topic, I really didn't mean to my friend, but I had to answer this misguided soul as best as I could.
mrs. g
edit on 17-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I would love to know what players and politicians have a symbiotic relationship with this bunch.

Me too, and for the last 2 hours I've been digging as hard as I can. This organization seems a bit odd to me, to be frank. IF, and I do mean IF, they are truly a non-profit they have a certain amount of disclosure they need to provide to the public. I'm not seeing any kind of disclosure on what is their official website. BCFS.net (Is that the website you are talking about?) What I found a little wonky is that if you click the link above there is a small blurb from a longer message from their 'president'. I clicked on the button to 'read more' and what I got was an 'access denied' message, to me thats rather curious. Link to access denied message. I was hoping to get his name at least and do some digging on him, no go.

From what I can gather though, this TX BCFS is an umbrella organization in which smaller non-profits are tucked under, and while they do not disclose their non-profit or corporate 'partners' they sure as heck are proud of their various and sundry Federal Govt. 'partners' as can be seen here: BCFS Government Partners Page

Of interest may be that there is a non-profit organization with the exact same BCFS designation out of Maryland which was founded in the 1880's that appears to have no connection to this Texas based BCFS even though both seem to be affiliated with the Baptist faith. On the Maryland version of BCFS I found exactly what I would expect to see on a non-profit's website which is a listing of their Board of Directors and direct links to their tax returns, showing full disclosure. There is another BCFS out of Illinois who wants nothing to do with the TX based organization and states it plainly at the top of it's website found here: BCFS Illinois

At any rate, I'm going to try to keep digging to see what I come up with. The more I look into this TX BCFS, the less I find myself believing it is truly a faith based organization and the more I find myself thinking this is a Government institution.

PS - 727sky, sorry if I've taken your thread more off topic. It was not my intention.

EDIT TO ADD: I don't have facebook, but this popped up just now in a new google search, perhaps those who have facebook can dig into it? The following can be found along the left hand side on the "Posts to Page" section. So, this is NOT a Baptist faith based organization, wonder what the "B" stands for then?

Discover BCFS Facebook Page

Sherrie Lynn Thomas
July 11 at 6:35am.
So how can I find a church in my area that is part of your organization?
1Like · Comment · Share..

BCFS Health and Human Services Hi Sherrie ~ BCFS is not part of a church, so it's not possible to find a church in our area that's part of the BCFS system of non-profit organizations. Many churches do support BCFS programs, however, but we are not tied exclusively to any one denomination or church.
July 15 at 11:01am
Susan Meredith Dunivant So WHY is it called Baptist Children and Human Services? To FOOL people into thinking they're supporting and/or donating to a church charity?
16 hours ago
Sherrie Lynn Thomas Yes, I am aware of that...I was just trying to get them to admit it! I see where they have plans to purchase a resort to house illeagles..complete with pools, tennis courts, etc. Just another agency getting free money from the taxpayers to do what they want. Hope people will wake up to this before it's too late.

edit on 17-7-2014 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: Added info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join