It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public service announcement on child safety for parents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Not sure which forum I should post this on

I want to share this video because in light of the tragic death of a toddler, it keeps happening. Well it has been happening a lot before this particular tragedy.

Please watch and share.

In most jurisdictions you can smash into a car if you see a young child or animal locked up when it's hot outside. If you are unable to gain entry to free the child(ren) or animal. Call 911.

It can only take a few minutes for death to occur. Their fragile bodies cannot tolerate the heat as adults can.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
My God ... It took me 15 minutes to recover from watching that!!

S&F

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

In pretty much any jurisdiction you won't get in any trouble for smashing a window to help a child .. especially if it's really hot out and you reasonably believe he's in danger... I even saw cops locally giving tips on how to do it with minimal risk of injuring the child..

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Not just the heat, why is no one thinking about stranger danger?
With so many parents reported as leaving their children in deathly hot vehicles, I have to wonder about the rest of the year as well..
How is this still so common? There are so many predatory people just waiting to kidnap children.
Never, ever, should a person leave children unattended.
It's no wonder that there are so many missing.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit
Exactly. You know, I see so many parents doing this. Run in a shop and leave their kid. It's laziness. So much effort to do the car seat unbuckling thing., or have the kid in the way.

We knew someone who left her baby in the car, the car was hit by another and died as a result of it.

I see dogs all the time, poor things are crying.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Even if it's not about temperatures, it's just plain cruel to trap anyone, any animal in this manner.

I see a lot of people posting their own videos, sitting in a car to show how it feels. I'd rather they put themselves in a car seat all buckled up as well. Try that out! Not only is it hotter, but frightening you've been left and where is mommy or daddy?

top topics

join