It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subscriptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I created a thread already asking this but it got no response so I will try again.

Subscriptions: are the threads you are subscribed to (that show up under the Subscriptions heading) supposed to be in order of recent comments made in that thread?

If so, it is not doing so for me. When I use my cell phone to check ATS online (not the ATS app for the phone) the threads I'm subscribed to are in proper order according to which one was most recently posted in. However, when I use my computer the list is not in order. It makes it really hard to figure out which ones are still active unless you constantly keep track of how many responses have been made & you notice a change in that number. I don't want to have to look on my phone just to figure it out either.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Wish I could help. For me, using a PC, they are listed top down with most recent commented in up top. I do however have an issue where threads I sub to disappear (though finding them again say I am still subbed) or threads I subscribed to that never showed up on my list show up weeks later when I've forgotten about them.

Edit: Have you tried changing your mobile phone settings from account settings? Maybe turning on/off the option there will be like a good old fashioned kick.

Edit: I don't use ATS on a mobile device so Idk if the option in account settings ties into the app or not.
edit on 16-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

My cell phone is the only one that shows the list properly, my computer is the one I'm having issues with

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

Ik that. My exp with technology is it never hurts to try things you would think have nothing to do with your problem. What you're experiencing isn't happening to everyone so it's difficult to pinpoint exactly whats causing it. You never know.

May be there is no fixing it and you're just s.o.l. I think ATS might just be kind of broken in some small, but ultimately insignificant areas.
edit on 16-7-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Sorry I thought I had confused you.

Man that's a bummer if it can't be fixed. It's been fine up until a month ago & at first I was hoping it would fix itself out but it hasn't.

top topics

join