It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is What Happens When You Call Cops

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
WARNING!

Some may not want to watch this because of the violence Directed toward civilians by those sworn to protect and serve.

We have all seen these instances of police brutality and many of the vids are here on ATS.

Having it all put to music is actually a little Disturbing but this is what happens when you call the cops.

Will this be banned? Most likely.

But for now, free speech is still trying to hang in there.

Peace

edit on 15-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

and todays lesson is "do NOT call the cops"

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I agree. I'm friends with a few troopers.

But I never would allow on my property. I called the cops on my phsyco GF after she cut the hell out of herself, beat me, threatened me when it was -40 outside with nowhere to go. I put some hurt to her in defense.

When they arrived I was arrested and going to be hauled off, and the Lt trooper showed up that I was friends with, let me go. Never hurts to have them as friends.

It's not always our fault ladies.

**tches be crazy Jack
edit on 15-7-2014 by AK907ICECOLD because: Grammer

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I just mentioned this in a thread earlier today... My buddies signed to Interscope Records like 20 years ago, and they are now after getting totally effed in their "Deal" playing and Recording again... This is the Denton Texas "Brutal Juice" (taken from an old Terry Bradshaw and P.M. Simpson Enterprise Car rental Commercial in the early 90'a "That's Brutal Juice") Serious Rock Version of this same song and video. THE SAME WARNING APPLIES!
m.youtube.com...

I am on my mobile, so if a Mod or somebody could help with the embed, that would be the coolest isht ever!

Now we will know something is seriously screwed if one gets pulled before the other..

Funny the thread I mentioned it in earlier, I talked about talking about a song and it coming on the radio... A few short hours later here I am again... Synchronicity... Wow

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Is this it?
edit on 15-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I wonder if or when the subject of steroid abuse will ever be addressed.Roid rage is real and I feel a serious problem.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is Scary! US Cops are being trained by MOSSAD Thugs, they really should be trained by this guy.

What a Legend!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It is!
Thanks! You are Awesome!

Namm Must Stay!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Respectfully If there are bad police in America, it is because of the scum they have to deal with..

Thugs are required to deal with scum, unfortunate, but there it is....

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrJohnSmith

Respectfully If there are bad police in America, it is because of the scum they have to deal with..

you are right....ignorance is bliss

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I am as white collar as it gets, and they treat me like scum too. And my 70 year old mother....they treat her bad enough she calls me instead of the popo when she has a problem.

Don't make excuses for bad behavior. Each individual person owns their own behavior. If what you suggest were true, we could also say stuff like, "Well, she should have just shut up and went back to the kitchen" or "He shouldn't have cut me off", or maybe even "I told my kid to be quiet or i would lock them in there....they should have listened."

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What a bunch of sensationalistic bs. 95% of the time "when you call the cops", they do their job lawfully and most often peacefully. That's not an excuse for the 5% that don't and are depicted in some of those clips, but the mantra "this is what happens when you call the cops" is just ridiculous and a false stereotype for the vast majority of good cops out there.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD
When they arrived I was arrested and going to be hauled off, and the Lt trooper showed up that I was friends with, let me go. Never hurts to have them as friends.

They play favorites and they can't act professionally because of "scum" they may or may not have to deal with.

Problems all around. In what other job can I play favorites and go off on a customer because I was pissed off having to deal with a completely different "scum" customer earlier that day?

There is literally no other job that these people could do and not be fired. Even the military wouldnt tolerate this kind of behavior.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Beyond belief.

Does no one complain to their congressman?

With all the masses of video/photographic evidence, there should be lots of litigation against the police.

Your lawyers don't need much persuasion to take up cases.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Beyond belief.

Does no one complain to their congressman?

Yes. Constantly.

With all the masses of video/photographic evidence, there should be lots of litigation against the police.

Your lawyers don't need much persuasion to take up cases.

There are a ton of lawsuits against cops and departments and a good number of them win. It doesnt accomplish anything. The money comes from the taxpayers and even if a change is dictated, such as CT a few years back telling the state cops to stop arresting people for videotapping them, the cops just ignore the dictated order and do whatever they want anyway. Same thing is happening in NY over marijuana arrests. Back in the 70's the cops were told to stop arresting people for small amount possession and they continue to arrest people to this day. More and more year over year actually. It got so bad the commissioner had to remind the cops to stop and they just ignored him. link

They're completely out of control. They won't listen to politicians, they wont even listen to their own chain of command. Each officer is like a lone wolf doing whatever they want whenever they want.

Too many Americans still believe in this Norman Rockwell image of cops and have an automatic faith in "justice" so it's only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NeverMind2013

Now that's a good trooper (I think). The rest could learn a lot from him.

Funny too xD

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD

They play favorites and they can't act professionally because of "scum" they may or may not have to deal with.

Problems all around. In what other job can I play favorites and go off on a customer because I was pissed off having to deal with a completely different "scum" customer earlier that day?

There is literally no other job that these people could do and not be fired. Even the military wouldnt tolerate this kind of behavior.

I know, I've applied with Alaska state troopers more than a dozen times since I was 21. Many LEOs have personally asked me to apply using them as references when I was caught being in control and aggressive with others in public with altercations and walked. They like that crap

The conclusion.. I'm too sensitive and have to much Heart?!

top topics

join