It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Most Say Opposition to Obama Has Pretty Much Nothing to Do With Race

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I understand that as well,AND I feel THE EXACT same way towards those individuals who ARE bigots They are created from the same feces to me.
Oh yeah I have told jokes and I have known bigots who were my friends they just didn't talk that way around me or I would call them on it.
I am light beige so I do screw up ALL the time but if I am told about it I do apologize.
WAY more generous that racist BLACK people ,liberals and anti war morons who blame troops instead of the authors of their mission

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

But you continue to push the bull#?

What part of this is someone missing ?

So explain to me how the EFF I am responsible for what someone else thinks, and does ?

THAT was linked from the first page and is STILL getting IGNORED.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't give a crap if people like me.

What I will not stand for is to be SLANDERED.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Awww, looks like someone is playing the victim card.

Yep, lots of cards in that deck neo.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
What is the point of this poll? Nobody admits when asked if they are a racist. The vast majority of racists would swear blind that they are not racists.

All this poll does is prove that actually a surprisingly high number of people, 39% apparently, actually are prepared to admit to being racists. Which is surprising. But maybe goes to show just how 'acceptable' it has become in some circles to admit to being a racist.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Calm myself ? After 6 years being called a racist ? I don't think so.

Yeah ... insinuations from people that you are 'racist' because you don't like what the Obama administration is doing, or because you can point out Obamas own racist shortcomings, or because you simply don't agree with the other person ... .it gets old, doesn't it? Passive-aggressive insinuations of racism constantly fly all over the place on this board. It's absurd.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
But maybe goes to show just how 'acceptable' it has become in some circles to admit to being a racist.

To be honest, I would call anyone a liar who says they never had a racist thought.

The main issue is if you let it drive your decision making processes.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I think most support for Obama is pretty much all based on race.

And there you have it, somebody who is at least being HONEST. I'd say a good 90% of conservatives that I know share this view. This next part is just an observation of many on the right in general and not in any way directed at Krazy:

His support is based on race becomes he was only elected because of his race becomes THEY'RE THE RACISTS! becomes They have 'black privilege!' I'm being persecuted in my OWN country! becomes I want my country back!

You know, the one that was founded by white, Christian, heterosexual, capitalist men! Not Kenyan Muslim Bisexual (possibly I heard in high school, wife looks like a man) Communists! Emperor Obama! Destroyer-in-Chief!

All I'm doing is just pointing out that the left who elected this man is just as racist if not more so than the right that hates him.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Of course people, especially fundamental Right Wingers, are opposed to Obama because of race, his name, and for some that he's hiding his true religious belief, Muslim.

I would love to see where this is shown in some videos.

And not by either fake Right Wingers, or some fringe person.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
All I'm doing is just pointing out that the left who elected this man is just as racist if not more so than the right that hates him.

The middle does not really like him much either.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OK, since everyone knows me better than I do, and says I'm a racist, this is my new stance:

I do not support Obama because he is not a woman.

There, I'm a sexist right?

Not that I would, but that means I don't have to support Hilary later either, so I'm covered.

But seriously, the only reason they are even doing a poll like this, is to continue to shove the race issue down our throats, as oppose to admitting that he really just isn't doing a good job, at all.
edit on 16-7-2014 by chiefsmom because: my awesome spelling skills

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know. I just get tired of the left telling the right that their opinion of Obama is based solely on race when it is BEYOND obvious that the majority of his support was based solely on race. Racism goes both ways. Also, it is silly to assume that his entire support network or entire opposition network are motivated by race. You know what? I just hate the race card and fell that it has really lost most of its meaning and context. Not to mention most of the people who use it are hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Well, I didn't like the church he went to, now there is real racism for you, that was my first clue he might be a racist.

Oh wait.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
for cripes sake. i was a fan of charlie pride when i was a kid! i had his album. i'm a white female american.

i also was (and still am) a fan of bill cosby, from the time i was like 8 years old! i use to listen to this album

i had a crush on michael jackson!

my top ten favorite actors list includes:
denzel washington (he's number one on my list, actually)

eddie murphy

will smith

morgan freeman

to say i would spend my time, money and admiration on people who i dislike, is absoltuely outrageous!

edit on 16-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

I hear ya.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

i had a weird dream about him. i don't think obama is making the decisions. i mean, the real obama. he's actually way too classy for that job.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Hang out in a bar in Arizona.

Funny how people will express their true feelings hanging out with their own kind.

What kind is that? Human?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
" Poll: Most Say Opposition to Obama Has Pretty Much Nothing to Do With Race "

Right

Poll Question: Are you a Racist or do you hate the Terrorist Fist Bumper, Usurper, Kenyan Born, Muslim, Black Agendist, Welfare King, Illegitimate President for reasons other than race?

Some of us were actually living during the 2008 election..

People never answer those questions honestly unless the Poll is taken at a White Power rally. Racism and dishonesty are Siamese twins. Rasmussen should win an award for the most useless poll.

Race is a factor, not the only one, but a factor without dispute. It is also an issue that can't be solved, but for evolution and progress....and until then the issue only serves as a dog whistle with race baiting threads just like this one.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: xuenchen
" Poll: Most Say Opposition to Obama Has Pretty Much Nothing to Do With Race "

Right

Poll Question: Are you a Racist or do you hate the Terrorist Fist Bumper, Usurper, Kenyan Born, Muslim, Black Agendist, Welfare King, Illegitimate President for reasons other than race?

Some of us were actually living during the 2008 election..

People never answer those questions honestly unless the Poll is taken at a White Power rally. Racism and dishonesty are Siamese twins. Rasmussen should win an award for the most useless poll.

Race is a factor, not the only one, but a factor without dispute. It is also an issue that can't be solved, but for evolution and progress....and until then the issue only serves as a dog whistle with race baiting threads just like this one.

And you answered the call, proving exactly as you say.

And what are your factors, when you run out of ideas, can no longer support the liar and chief, you resort to race, you must be seeking political office. Never mind that he won the lie of the year award with politifacts.com.

I wonder what it would take to get the blind followers of Mr. Obama to admit he is an absolute horrible president.
Somehow I think there is nothing, your health care policy is joke, the tax policy on the rich hasn't changed to achieve income equality, the poor is at an all time high high. SNAP & WIC government assistance has diminished, unemployment is at an all time high, a predominantly black city had gone BK on his watch and did nothing to help, still in Afghanistan, ignores the constitution the most important document created by man in the history of the world, bailed out big banks just what is it?

I didn't cause any of it , I just don't like it and for that I am racist.

Get over it, he is an awful president and neither of his colors matters. When you suck you suck regardless of color, race, sexual preference, gender, religious preference, hair color, medical condition, choice of car, country you were born, none of this matters, he just is terrible.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18153429]MarlinGrace

And what are your factors, when you run out of ideas, can no longer support the liar and chief, you resort to race, you must be seeking political office.

Not my OP? You are confused about who made race the topic? I simply explained the uselessness of it.

I wonder what it would take to get the blind followers of Mr. Obama to admit he is an absolute horrible president.
Somehow I think there is nothing, your health care policy is joke, the tax policy on the rich hasn't changed to achieve income equality, the poor is at an all time high high. SNAP & WIC government assistance has diminished, unemployment is at an all time high, a predominantly black city had gone BK on his watch and did nothing to help, still in Afghanistan, ignores the constitution the most important document created by man in the history of the world, bailed out big banks just what is it?

I didn't cause any of it , I just don't like it and for that I am racist.

No one here called you a racist? You seem to be carrying some baggage?

Get over it, he is an awful president and neither of his colors matters. When you suck you suck regardless of color, race, sexual preference, gender, religious preference, hair color, medical condition, choice of car, country you were born, none of this matters, he just is terrible.

What do you mean by "colors"...and no offense but you seem to be both vitriolic and issue ridden.

I simply stated the fact that President Obama's detractors DO, in fact, include racists. This was clearly and indisputably evidenced by the right wing racists that came out in hordes in 2008 during the elections and continued for years following his election.

Now...onto basic logic...Because SOME of his detractors include racists, that does not mean ALL of his detractors are racists.

SOME dogs are Poodles...Doesn't mean ALL dogs are poodles or that NO dogs are poodles.

OK?...SO what did you mean by "Colors"...if you don't mind me asking?
edit on 16-7-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Its human nature to dislike what we do not know or understand, sorry i dont need a poll to tell me different.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join