It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gaza Bombardment - What You're Not Being Told

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Israel isn't using their gold to buy US senators, they using money donated by US taxpayers. US has donated over 123 billion to Israel: www.wrmea.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I saw on the news last night that Obama wants to send Israel over 300 million for the Iron Dome.

You know, if Israel is stealing this gas and making a profit can we at least send them less money and not more?

God damn, get some fail rockets lobbed your way and you'll take in billions upon billions!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

...get some fail rockets lobbed your way and you'll take in billions upon billions!

that brings us to the next very important question:

who is Hamas working for?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I saw on the news last night that Obama wants to send Israel over 300 million for the Iron Dome.

You know, if Israel is stealing this gas and making a profit can we at least send them less money and not more?

God damn, get some fail rockets lobbed your way and you'll take in billions upon billions!

You would think that alright but they still get "aid" every year, there is something very #ed up about the whole situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
that brings us to the next very important question:

who is Hamas working for?

Well I guess Russia sides with them but I don't know if they are "working for" someone else than Palestinians primarily.
Of course, they must have investors of some sort that seek profit out of a bad situation.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
pretty horrible!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5letters
pretty horrible!

Ya it is but worst part is they are trying hard to STOP this information to reach public. Even FB censoring the content of above video by shadowing the post.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We're giving tons of $ to the palestinians also.

en.wikipedia.org...

At leat the $ we give Israel is used for nation building. The palestinians turn theirs over to hamas (universally described as a terrorist entity).
Israel is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend itself.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
We're giving tons of $ to the palestinians also.

en.wikipedia.org...

At leat the $ we give Israel is used for nation building. The palestinians turn theirs over to hamas (universally described as a terrorist entity).
Israel is a sovereign nation and has every right to defend itself.

90% of the aid is spent on the military, so effectively the US is helping fund the bombings but that is not the point, if Israel is selling Palestines oil why do they need further funding? They are robbing the Palestinian people that is the issue here.
edit on 16-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Wars are fought over resources? The hell you say, Did this start happening last night as I slept? The world doesn't need rich terrorists. Jewish law clearly states a million eyes for one eye, a far superior version of the muslim version maybe one eye for perhaps another eye someday if allah be willing lol
edit on 16-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: awakehuman
Why this thread is so silent ?

People must be afraid of the truth.

No. That is not why I am silent.

I support the rights of the Palestinian people. Daily, in each and every possible way their rights are stomped on, one day after the next after the next. The international community, and Americans at large, don't believe Palestinians are entitled to their own land, their own homes, anything resembling basic human dignity, and human rights.

At this point in my life, caring out loud is a worthless endevour, no one listens and no one cares. It's just Palestinians after all. I shed my own tears for the innocent ones, and send my prayers for them.

There is nothing else I can do. And there is no point being told I'm evil because I think Palestinians deserve to have their rights looked after. I spent a large portion of my life going there, until I realized it does no good. There is nothing I can do to make people think any of this is wrong.
edit on 16-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
a reply to: sosobad

Wars are fought over resources? The hell you say, Did this start happening last night as I slept? The world doesn't need rich terrorists. Jewish law clearly states a million eyes for one eye, a far superior version of the muslim version maybe one eye for perhaps another eye someday if allah be willing lol

Sorry but what in the hell are you talking about? Is the the best justification you can make for Israel illegally selling the gas that belongs to Gaza? I could give a toss about a million eyes for an eye, that is the grossest bull# I have ever heard, I'll take it you did not read how Israel came to be selling this gas before you spouted off that nonsense? The gas belongs to the Palestinians and that is the law.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: buster2010
Follow the money the main reason behind any war. Gotta admit Israel has some real balls trying to sell something that doesn't belong to them. I wonder if the Israeli government can be sued for fraud.

I was in shock that they are doing this and so openly so, the evidence is all over the internet about it. Why have they not been called out on this by the international community?

Because theyve got the international community paid off .. intimidated and brainwashed...

So this tiny nation the size one of our states has the whole world brainwashed and "scared". If that's the case why not just wipe out the Palestinians and take the resources? If they are so intimidating and such a force ?

People say how nefarious and powerful and all infiltrating they are but then can't explain why, if this is the case , they even entertain Palestine?

Perhaps it's because they aren't as evil as everyone says. Cause if they wanted to do away w the Palestinian situation they could do it with a quickness.

But they don't and haven't.

They even offered a ceasefire yesterday and Palestine declined it.

Why isn't that all over ATS!?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I dunno. If Russia came in to the United States and started drilling for natural gas here and selling it, without giving the US a penny for the privilege, do you think the US would be bombing? Or allowing it without retaliation?

This here is why I don't get into these threads. It's sickening.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Other countries are already are

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Not for free.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So this tiny nation the size one of our states has the whole world brainwashed and "scared".

At least they own US media !

edit on 16-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Follow the money the main reason behind any war. Gotta admit Israel has some real balls trying to sell something that doesn't belong to them. I wonder if the Israeli government can be sued for fraud.

They've been building on land that doesn't belong to them for years.... I don't think they care.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Because if they openly did so in one big move theyd have the entire world against them .. instead they lie .. decieve .. bribe and play the victim card while pursuing their murdurous agenda ..
like all psychopaths they are not stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join