It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000 Year Old Rock Paintings Depicting Aliens And UFOs Found In Chhattisgarh, India

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I could name them all too, infact one day i'm going to make a thread to name and shame them, with sufficient evidence to show that these people target specific threads and spout the same dross over and over.

I think that creating a thread for the purpose of causing hostility from some members towards other members is not allowed on here.

Against T&C's and all that.

Back on topic: Reply to Lambchop:
Looking at the image where the figures have 'rays' radiating from their heads, with a longer and thicker 'ray' in the middle pointing upwards - it crudely resembles the bright design of the ancient Egyptian's headdress, with the asp in the centre.

Just thought I'd mention it.
edit on 16-7-2014 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

originally posted by: rickymouse
If nobody has actually seen an alien in person, other than fictional pictures on TV, how can we know what an alien looks like. Maybe the house cats are actually alien settlers that watch after us.

I wonder where the original idea of what an alien looks like came from? Is it all Hollywood?

That is a good point. Even if aliens are really here, all we have to go on is our imaginations because we have no clue about them. Here we have paintings and they are aliens because they look like the aliens in our imaginations.

Hollywood aliens are based off of someone's imagination to begin with. Those images fuel more imaginations which are fed back to the Hollywood aliens. With the aid of the internet, imagination is indistinguishable from reality for some

Actually if you research. When Steven Spielberg created close encounters of the third kind. He created the aliens based on descriptions from people who had been abducted.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Actually if you research. When Steven Spielberg created close encounters of the third kind. He created the aliens based on descriptions from people who had been abducted.

actually I was aware of that when the movie first came out. I was 10. Now this assumes that Betty Hill didn't "dream" up her alien based on a Sci FI tv show. Now look at the Betty Hill aliens and compare them to the Close Encounters aliens. They are different. There are many different versions of grey aliens but they are all based on a distorted human face. The eyes are the most distorted and the nose and mouth are reduced considerably. Now when was the last time you gazed into someone's nose? The eyes are key.

what I am getting at is that if humans are going to depict humans or human like beings from their dreams or even human like aliens, the eyes will most likely become prominent. Anime is a good example.
edit on 16-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Doesn't look like it was posted, made it into the news here rt.com...
edit on 16-7-2014 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EffexZoxStyle
Doesn't look like it was posted, made it into the news here rt.com...

From your link:

The caves come under village Chandeli and Gotitola. Local residents have an ancient tale of "rohela people" – or the small ones – who used to come from the sky and took away several villagers, never to return.

The so-called "legend" of the Rohela People is just a devious way of putting it.

The Rohela (Rohilla, Ruhela) are an historical people that lived in nearby areas.

Appears to be a prevarication.

Harte

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I apologize Spacespider.

My editing window is over or I'd fix it. I went off to bed soon after that post and it didn't even occur to me.

Please Note : Spacespider took a pic from the link and added contrast and lighting effects and crop to blow up the alien from the pictures on the Blog site.

~ Cirque

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor
Well, its a huge leap. Totally unsubstantiated claim to say its aliens being depicted. The fact is, it could simply be some imaginary gods or spirits...or hell, a portrait of the village elders. As usual, the UFO crowd jumping to conclusions with no supporting evidence.

If we are to be skeptics, we also have to learn at least to check the link and read a few lines that describe the pics before we judge, don't we? 'Skeptic' is not a title everyone deserves to bear.

---
I know nothing of the case, it does not exclude being simply humans drawn there but at least if stories speak of sky people... it goes to the same category as other sites with drawings which even if not enough evidence of aliens, is at least better than nothing and remains in the 'maybe'

One has to pay attention to the fingers, if you see 5 then it's human but if only 3 - I've seen drawings that are more basic and don't do the fingers at all but there is no reason to draw just 3 fingers for humans and in other places. not speaking of the one in India, I've seen drawings of both 5 finger and 3 finger entities.
edit on 16-7-2014 by LightYearsAhead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why would archaeologists try to get NASA and the ISO to help them with this? That part of the story makes zero sense.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightYearsAhead
I know nothing of the case, it does not exclude being simply humans drawn there but at least if stories speak of sky people...

As I showed, there is reason to believe that this is simply a lie.

Harte

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
People need to look up a word, Pareidolia.

People see what they want to see.

Dunno how the hell from those picture the answer is unequivocally-aliens.

The only thing that has been proven is for at least 10,000 years people are bad drawers.
edit on 16-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

I think you may be assuming too much of what you think others assume. I haven't read a post that said it MUST be an adult's painting. The article made no mention of it either.

It cld be complete rubbish or amazingly genuine, at the moment, for me anyway. I'd be interested for any updates concerning it.

As for the random black speckles on the rock, the artist cld have strategically used them for the eyes ( maybe s/he ran out of black that day? ).

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

wiki does not make conclusions. They simply list historical evidence with sources and state what people believe.
As far as the Betty Hill incident, if you studied the star map, you'd realize how very unlikely she could have made that up.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Grey aliens are very much our own Earthly anthropomorphized view of an intelligent alien being-

Large Head = Intelligence.
Large Eyes = Wise.
Small Mouth = Communication is through the mind and not mouth.
No Ears = Telepathy eliminates the need for hearing.
Small Nose = Different atmosphere.
Thin/Spindly = No need for strength since the mind is dominate.

It's a very stereotypical human-like being. We honestly have no idea what an alien being would look like. On another world, life may need to meet completely different requirements which would evolve a completely different looking life form. Just as it does on Earth. Same basic requirements, but even here- All different looking life forms.

------------------------------

Back on topic.. Why is the photograph of the "spacecraft" taken after it's only partially cleaned? You can see there's more to the drawing. I can see 4 lines, not 3. If you 180 the photo, it becomes a headdress:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I guess it's kinda like me looking at your post count and thinking "WoW, this person has no life and no friends."

it doesnt necessarily mean that its true, does it?

you're right, we see what we want to see.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They couldn't possibly be stylized artwork by sucky wanna-be artists

It's possible, but why would you assume that? Unless you're just trying to categorically reject something with a closed mind.

I really hate alien debunkers, because they tell you time and again how nothing you think or see could be what you think it is because you weren't there, but they know for sure it isn't what you think even though they weren't there either.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It's possible, but why would you assume that? Unless you're just trying to categorically reject something with a closed mind.

I don't assume that. What I assume is that nobody has any clue as to what the actual artist was depicting. I agree that its fun to imagine these being aliens drawn by the local news station. Other than that, its impossible to know anything about the artist or the context of the paintings.

I really hate alien debunkers, because they tell you time and again how nothing you think or see could be what you think it is because you weren't there, but they know for sure it isn't what you think even though they weren't there either

Well, I can tell you for sure that I have no clue what people think or see when they see something that I didn't and nobody has the right to tell someone else what to think or see regardless if they were there or not and that includes what I think and see in this painting.

edit on 16-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

They couldn't possibly be stylized artwork by sucky wanna-be artists

I really hate alien debunkers, because they tell you time and again how nothing you think or see could be what you think it is because you weren't there, but they know for sure it isn't what you think even though they weren't there either.

How about provide us with undeniable scientifically studied evidence and then we can give serious thought to this being aliens. Sorry, this ain't evidence enough in itself to say ALIENS!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It often scares me.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I've had a dream about this paintings before. Strange. In 8000BC humans shouldn't be painting UFO looking crafts. Aliens or not, in the third photo the person above the 'alien' looks totally human(perhaps in some suit) compared to the 'alien'.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Seems these artists were high on weed!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join