It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The general logic and thought processes of most of you is ashondingly IRONIC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I see all these hate threads on Israel. Why? Because most of you fear religion while us God believe individuals sit here and take the brunt force without any issue. We get called names and stupid for no apparent reason. Keep the insults coming...with nothing valid and no facts to support any of what you hating Israel individuals have to go with; it just further proves my point. And, along with the disagreeing posts to accompany this thread.

Most of you blame Israel for the conflict and try to point out how evil they are by killing the innocent.
Where do most of you live? In the Allied countries...hmmmmmmmmmmm

Many and many and many and many and many innocents have died by the hands of the Allied countries since WW2.
Where is the uprising? Where is the hate to leave a country that bombs the innocent? Where is the SAME hate that Israel receives?
There is no difference between the two besides where the conflict is.

How can none of you comprehend this? Because the main stream societies to this date are 90% one sided. Very rarely is someone in between and tries to find resolution by combining the two sides together. This is why the Earth is on a course to falling and destroying itself.

This is all because of you.

You have one sided beliefs because you were either raised like that or your IQ isn't great enough to reach an enlightenment of being better than just human.

I help people everyday. I take care of the homeless, I stop people from committing suicide, I have stopped the killing of innocents and I have done all of this by having God as #1.

None of you know me. This isn't a one sided belief. I support a thought process of a certain type of evolution by the fact reading a book or exercising evolves one's body and mind.

I also love that fact that most of you support everything Darwin but support the opposite of what his theorizes mean.
Most of you support the theory of Natural selection but also support the process we have of saving someone through medicine or allowing someone to reproduce without the means to do so.

Darwin's theory of Natural Selection means that we survive to adapt and the ones that cannot DO NOT survive.
While my beliefs are allowing myself to grow by making decisions based on myself and no one else...most of you will thus argue that stopping someone from committing suicide is natural selection. Eeeeeehhhh...wrong. What my beliefs help me accomplish is to stop evil where I see fit. A choice. Someone making homemade bombs and placing them in-front of someone's door then playing ding dong ditch is not natural selection. Someone being blanketed in darkness and feeling like they cannot go any further is not natural selection. These are choices to follow a path of wickedness. Which most of you CHOOSE to go along.

Supporting someone getting that cancer treatment as well as supporting anything science including a generality of Darwin; is very ironic and shows how being one sided blinds people from the facts.

Everything is a choice but does not mean your choice is factual or even a good one.

It should take you a good amount of time to make a choice about something especially about a topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

I see all these hate threads on Israel. Why? Because most of you fear religion while us God believe individuals sit here and take the brunt force without any issue.

We had a festival here recently. I was sitting at a bookstore when a fellow comes up and hands me a business card. On the card is the words "God created the rainbow as a promise, not for homosexuality" My response was, needless to say, unencouraging. Later that day, I was downtown by the bay and a friend pointed out a man carrying a sign listing all of the people who would go to hell come Judgment Day. Also, I am not convinced that if witch burnings and heretic killings were still legal, Christians wouldn't be out in full force. I'm pretty sure they would be, and they'd be happy about it.

So you take the brunt force because you're afraid of the law. Because the law doesn't answer to your god anymore. And if you curl your lip, we're allowed to curl our lip back. We can fight back, and that makes the difference. Bullies don't like prey that fights back.

I help people everyday. I take care of the homeless, I stop people from committing suicide, I have stopped the killing of innocents and I have done all of this by having God as #1.

People who need God in order to be good people don't strike me as people who are naturally inclined to be good, unless they get something in return for it. Otherwise, you wouldn't need permission or encouragement from a sky wizard to show kindness and compassion. You wouldn't need an excuse. I could test it, piss you off and see what your response is, give you an opportunity to demonstrate your selflessness and humility and watch your chest puff up with pride. I've seen plenty of Christians show their true nature when emotions take over. There will be more "Christians" in hell than anyone else, I guarantee that. If hell exists and "God" is in charge of who goes there.
edit on 15-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Nope .. base my opinion on what saw and experienced during two years running a clinic in gaza patching people up ..
Witnessed firsthand what goes on there.

Nice try .. but go spread the pro-israel propaganda elsewhere ..

And no I dont live in an allied country .. I walked away from the cesspool people call civilization in disgust .

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You are correct; I am "ashondished"!

Seriously, though, anytime somebody calls the Israeli government out on their brutality, somebody says "Nuh-uh! What about America and their brutality!".

Well... if you read these forums, I don't think you'll find anybody commending the US for drone strikes or our awesome job in Vietnam. No, we are held to the same standards by people I read on here and talk to in person. Just because we call out Israel on its bullcrap doesn't mean we endorse our own bullcrap.

ps edit - Just wanted to add that this is a lot like when, during elections, if you bash on one of the primary candidates, people assume you support the other primary candidate. It's a dumb assumption.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you're going to insult our intelligence please at least make sure to correctly spell your title!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This is why the Earth is on a course to falling and destroying itself. This is all because of you.

Me?

What about you?

Did you play your part?

Mine is coming up soon, I have my finger on the or a button, take your pic.

You have one sided beliefs because you were either raised like that or your IQ isn't great enough to reach an enlightenment of being better than just human.

Jeez thanks for informing me about my beliefs or my ignorance.

Yet today you chose to insult us or make yourself look like a fool for trying to tell us our beliefs or how dumb we are.

Yes you are great help, thank you once again.

None of you know me.

But you know us and our inner most thoughts and beliefs right?

These are choices to follow a path of wickedness. Which most of you CHOOSE to go along.

You seem to be able to recognize the path of wickedness quite well, are you maybe still walking it and cannot except you are so you must blame others for walking your path because your a coward to admit your own faults?

Everything is a choice but does not mean your choice is factual or even a good one.

Hey some truth, yes everything is a choice, however good and bad are concepts of a human mind, fact is you still choose to judge good and bad like this rant of yours.

It should take you a good amount of time to make a choice about something especially about a topic.

Whats a good amount of time compared to bad amount of time?

What about the choice to choose, how long should one contemplate on the choice they are about make and is that length good or bad?
edit on 15-7-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

People who need God in order to be good people don't strike me as people who are naturally inclined to be good, unless they get something in return for it. Otherwise, you wouldn't need permission or encouragement from a sky wizard to show kindness and compassion. You wouldn't need an excuse. I could test it, piss you off and see what your response is, give you an opportunity to demonstrate your selflessness and humility and watch your chest puff up with pride. I've seen plenty of Christians show their true nature when emotions take over. There will be more "Christians" in hell than anyone else, I guarantee that. If hell exists and "God" is in charge of who goes there.

well said,

at times you take your attack on Christianity and other religions a little too far for my liking but this is 1000 star worthy.

and applause

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Ashondingly?

I do not know if you noticed, but there is anti-war, and anti-government thinking ALL OVER this site. There are people here who DO hate their governments, who DO speak out against war for oil, and the idiotic way in which the allied nations deal with terror threats and drug cartels. So in answer to your question, where is the hate for them, well its everywhere. It is not hidden away, it is available to view at any time.

The reason I personally feel free to hold forth on the evils of the behaviour of any government world wide, is because I have always been aware of the failings of my own government, and just as prepared to speak out about them, as I am the failings of other governments world wide.

The reality is, that ALL world governments are complicit in one or another kind of exploitation, both of their own nations people, and the people of other nations. Some do it by outright tyranny, and some by subtle manipulation. The truth of the matter remains the same. The powerful few, are not to be trusted by the powerless many. Your mistake, is trying to argue the innocence of one national government, by pointing out the heresies and abuses committed by others. THAT IS NOT AN EFFECTIVE ARGUMENT!

Just because the USA has awful intelligence gathering machinery which collects everything to which it is connected, and just because GCHQ in the UK are complicit in illegally monitoring the populations entire internet usage, and JUST because A TERROR GROUP WITHIN PALESTINE, NOT PALESTINE ITSELF MIND YOU, BUT A TERROR GROUP WITHIN IT, want to launch cut price, inaccurate, and largely ineffective rockets across the Israeli border, does NOT give the Israeli government a pass to maul entire streets with expensive, carefully targeted munitions and weapons systems, which despite the money they spend on them STILL KILL MORE CIVILIANS THAN TERRORISTS!

You cannot defend the sins of one person or government, by holding up the sins of another as evidence. It is fallacy, it is stupidity, and it is immoral to even make the attempt!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Darwin wrote a book with his own hands and he was, by all accounts real. What have you got?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think Israels latest genocide attempt have created hate tenfold for themselves. It isn't just Israel, but the corrupt American government, many of which are dual citizens of Israel, and their undying support for such a disgusting bunch of terrorists like Israel.

No matter how much smoke you blow around the mountain of truth, the winds of justice will clear it away and the truth will shine.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Fylgje because: unforgivable typo

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: avenged10fold

Touche' my friend. Important messages get lost when the phrasing, spelling, punctuation and redundancy of the text...isnt important enough to be corrected...even when O.P.'s have the time to correct them...

'Kind of lessens just how "important" that message is to the person expecting us to support and understand it.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: AfterInfinity

well said,

at times you take your attack on Christianity and other religions a little too far for my liking but this is 1000 star worthy.

and applause

Thanks...I guess? Haha.

edit on 15-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Additionally, while trying to understand the meaning of "ashondingly", Im trying to understand the use of the word IRONIC with it. I think the meaning and intent of the thread title has been obscured. Given its definition...I think it is.

"IRONIC

adjective
using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning; containing or exemplifying irony: an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
of, pertaining to, or tending to use irony or mockery; ironical.
coincidental; unexpected:

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Additionally, while trying to understand the meaning of "ashondingly", Im trying to understand the use of the word IRONIC with it. I think the meaning and intent of the thread title has been obscured. Given its definition...I think it is.

"IRONIC

adjective
using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning; containing or exemplifying irony: an ironic novel; an ironic remark.
of, pertaining to, or tending to use irony or mockery; ironical.
coincidental; unexpected:

dictionary.reference.com...

The irony of OPs misuse of the word 'irony' is in itself ironic?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz
Im thinking it is too....

top topics

join