It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican "Kim Kardashian” now heads Mexico's most feared hit squad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Her name is Claudia Ochoa Felix and is now being called the "most dangerous woman in the world".

Her introduction to the syndicate began when she married (and later divorced) a drug trafficker by the name of 'El Chavo' Felix with whom she had 3 children.

More recently, however, she had been dating Jose Gamboa, founder of Los Antrax, who are said to provide “protection” for Ismael Zambada García, one of the kingpins for the Sinola Cartel.

The United States government considers the Sinola Cartel to be the "most powerful drug trafficking organization in the world".

But with the recent arrest of Jose Gamboa, its said that Claudia has now taken over Los Antrax.

Despite broadcasting her life on instagram, twitter and facebook, Claudia was relatively unknown until the murder of Yuriana Castillo Torres.

Prior to being killed, its been revealed that Yuriana had been tortured.

Some sources identify Yuriana as Gamboa’s wife, others claim that they were just lovers. Regardless, this is significant because many believe that the assassins had intended to kill Claudia, having confused her with Yuriana…

Having been thrust into the spotlight, Claudia recently held a press conference saying that she is being falsely labeled as the new head of Los Antrax. She went on to say that the guns in her pictures are simply paint ball guns and that she’ll be taking action against these accusations...

edit on 15-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Beautiful and crazy not two things you really want a woman to be.

As for the guns...paint balls don't kill.
edit on 15-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Kim Kardashian isn't Mexican?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If they have identified the leader of a cartel they need to find and arrest that person. Male or female.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Seriously? THAT is the big baddie? She just looks trashy and she's got a fat bubble butt. (yes, trashy and a fat butt like Kardashian). She claims the pictures are just paintball guns? I believe it.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: blur878

No...she's Armenian

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Fit as

But how long will sex appeal help her to hold her empire? She will rely on heavies to provide the muscle (chortle) and fear, and soon enough they will want more power and moolah and she will be killed and usurped.

I should probably hang my head in shame for knowing that she is of at least partly Albanian heritage.

The s--- i remember.

I'll get my coat.

edit on 15-7-2014 by skalla because: hah, she's armenian, i am redeemed!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kram09

No...she's Armenian

Ahh, same difference....semantics!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

If only she didn't idolize Kardashian (it says so in the article), she'd almost be cool.

Strong powerful women are often faced with a high barrier-to-entry for most legitimate endeavors so I'll be surprised if more don't start becoming crime lords.

Sort of like the classic fables of disillusioned ex-soldiers who aren't appreciated so they go rogue. Look no further than the A-Team.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
She's smoking hot...

Too bad she's dangerous

Could this be propaganda?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
She ain't the mexican kim,she is:

www.imdb.com...

Loco latina.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What is wrong with her ass?

If she is a leader of a drug cartel then it should be 'drone time'. And here I thought Kim was middle-eastern.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Paintball gun huh...yeah right. I'd totally let her be my sugar mama tho.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yeaaa.... it's pretty obvious from those pictures and from doing a quick google image search for more pics of her.

those aren't paintball guns...

now with that being said. does she really HAVE to do the duck-face? I mean that kind of takes away from being a badass crime lord, cartel boss when you gotta do the duck-face selfie.

lol

i would think the US would take her down for flaunting her # all over the webs. That is unless shes got a deal with our government to important certain drugs into our cities. But, naahhhh, they dont do that...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't know what's more fake - her ass or her paintball gun story (is there such a thing as a paintball handgun? I thought they were larger)

All in all, it's what the world needs most, crazy broads and drugs.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718 All in all, it's what the world needs most, crazy broads and drugs.

Indeed!

top topics

join