It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Leader Sends Granddaughter to Israel for Treatment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Reply to: Fylgje

Propaganda. Nothing more.

Can you provide any sources that might verify your assertion?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Reply to: buster2010

Also seeing it's obviously haters that point out facts like these.

Yet, you seem to be the one looking for excuses to call others "haters". Go figure...

Many people have died waiting to get clearance to go to get treatment.

That sounds a lot like the Veterans Administration, doesn't it?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: avenged10fold
I wouldn't trust them.

She will probably come back full of polonium.

Nothing but pro Israel propaganda.

You truly show your ignorance here.

This is not an isolated incident. Quite often Israel treats people from around the region, injured from the conflict in Syria, various refugees, cancer patients from Gaza and the West Bank...

LINK

LINK

In addition:

Over 100 Palestinian doctors were trained at Israeli hospitals and five organ transplants took place in Israel to save the lives of Palestinian patients.

LINK

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe
You do drive a very good point I must admit!
Star to you.
Do you know what the organization "Ducks Unlimited" is and just what they do?
Yep...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To all the haters:

I invite you to Gaza to stand for what you believe in..................... Please feel free to let Hamas place you as they see fit

Deny ignorance and all that

Cody

edit on 15/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Honestly I'm to the point that I believe Hamas is run by Israel, or at least heavily infiltrated at the top levels. I'm all for the Palestinians fighting back, and I honestly feel the people who run Israel are wrong......but it always seems like these random attacks by Hamas are a little too convenient. They are firing rockets that are killing no one and doing minimal damge. They knocked out their own power grid. They violate ceasefires. They are causing more casualties on their own side than that of the enemy. At some point you have to realize you are doing more harm than good. At least if they weren't firing off rockets Israel wouldn't be justified in bombing them. This whole situation is just all too convenient. I support the Palestinians not Hamas. The only thing it seems they ever do is provide a pretext for Israel to take more land and kill more people.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
You do drive a very good point I must admit!
Star to you.
Do you know what the organization "Ducks Unlimited" is and just what they do?
Yep...

Never heard of them before - After looking it up and finding they have nothing to do with Palestinians, Israel, or the Middle East, I can only assume this is what you are referring to:

Criticism[edit] Ducks Unlimited was founded by waterfowl hunters intent on preserving their recreational interests, and remains a pro-hunting organization.[16] The anti-hunting lobbyists have consequently had a historically difficult relationship with DU. These groups accuse DU of simply breeding ducks to be shot.

If your assertion is that Israel is only treating people so they can be sent back for target practice and sport, I find that ridiculous and offensive.
Lets assume for a split second that this could be true and think about it logically from just a financial perspective. Organ transplants, cancer treatment, and the like are VERY expensive! Why bother spending that kind of money to save a few lives, only to kill them later? If the Israeli's were genocidal, murderous maniacs that many here would have us believe, then Israel could just toss all the illegal African immigrants over the wall for extra targets rather than providing them with food, clothing, shelter, and a weekly cash stipend while their status is decided... I think they get about as much cash as an Israel soldier in combat duty (about $240 a month after a recent 20% raise... Non-combat soldiers only get $130 a month.)
edit on 15-7-2014 by CommandoJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You catch on pretty quick.
I am not guessing here, I am pretty sure.
In order to receive more American welfare and run the propaganda machine keeping the israeli terrorists "the eternal victims", these terrorists must maintain their prey.
I mean how many fish in a barrel can you cull before the barrel is empty?
I was not aware that israeli terrorist pay was so high, I thought they did the service for the joy of the hunt.
They are after all just goyim, right?
I do offer my condolences however for the first loss in this season of hunting, too bad it was a cook and not a hunter.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
To all the haters:

I invite you to Gaza to stand for what you believe in..................... Please feel free to let Hamas place you as they see fit

Deny ignorance and all that

Cody

Is ATS an HAMAS recruitment station now?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hardly

It's not like anyone will actually leave the keyboard is it ? Did you actually read the OP or just respond trying to look clever ?

All though I'll admit, I could have worded that better

Cody

edit on 16/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
a reply to: TinfoilTP

All though I'll admit, I could have worded that better

No offense, but there are a lot of things in this thread you could've worded better.

For example, when you claimed to know more about this conflict than 99% of the people on ATS because...

...you have children that live there?

You don't live there, you have children that live there...

...and "a friend or two" here on ATS.

You don't know if it's one or two? Very strange.

As far as the OP goes...

What would people say had they turned her down? Think long and hard about that.

PR.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: applesthateatpeople

None taken
1 living in Ashkelon, 1 in Lebanon
What would have been said ? Nothing
I'm in constant contact with my kids, hence the news
I get is first hand not from the msm.

I also have friends living in Gaza, unfortunately I'm
still awaiting on news from them.

Cody