It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who Planned to kill and Eat 14 Year Old Girl Appears in Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They say it takes all sorts to make a world and this must be proof of that , the man in question who is a nurse is currently appearing at Canterbury Crown Court here in the UK was caught when FBI officers tracked his email conversations with the 14 year old in Germany who has not been traced , a meeting was arranged but she didn't show up.

During their chats he proposed to meet her at Ashford International station and discussed the sexual acts he would perform before and after her death.
Mr Yale said: "He said he would murder her with an axe or a cleaver and then he would eat her."
Jurors heard that Mr Bolinger told the girl: "The idea of making love and then eating you is a very great turn on.

He went on to say

"I have been called a very generous lover and I would be very generous to you before I prepped you for the table."

I have seen reports of this kind of thing in the past and remember the case of a man in Germany who had eaten someone with there permission but I find this case more disturbing due to the age of the proposed victim and the fact he was a nurse , what a weird weird world we live in.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
How disgusting.

Yes, I remember that other case too. They didn't know how to make him stay in jail , because they didn't have a "You're not allowed to eat human meat" law , so in the end they put him away with other charges.

But that person who willingly let himself being killed and eaten was a sick, 38 year old adult.

This guy would have murdered a young teen.

So, the girl never existed, I assume this was the FBI all along then?

edit on 15/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: bad spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I don't understand how there are people who agree to this? How does that conversation even start?

I've always wanted to kill someone and eat them, "OMG! I've always wanted to be killed and eaten!
"

I don't get it...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Classic case of a control-freak-psychopath. All the signs lead right to it. Having sex with the person, then taking their life, and the final form of domination and complete control, eating them. And to top it all off, someone he probably say in his eyes as pure innocence, a young girl.
Dhamer, Bundy, etc. all had similar traits.

This dude needs to be locked up for good, his temptations will always be there. It's pretty sad to see that some people are born or something went a little off in their brain growing up.
Honestly, when I went through a weird fascination of watching serial killer documentaries on Youtube (I'm sure a lot of people have) I learned a lot about their behavior, and the signs of one, and this guy is pretty much text book.
Although, if he got a good enough lawyer he could most likely just get away with a lesser charge of trying to lure the underage girl, and get away with just 'a fantasy'.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

I don't understand how there are people who agree to this? How does that conversation even start?

I've always wanted to kill someone and eat them, "OMG! I've always wanted to be killed and eaten!
"

I don't get it...

Internet forums and chat sites for people who have fetishes involving cannibalism/being killed and eaten, etc.

A couple of notable cases, one from the US and probably the most infamous from Germany:

Prosecutors said Valle plotted in lusty, lip-smacking detail to abduct, torture and cannibalize six women he knew, including his wife. While none of the women were ever harmed – and only his wife discovered his schemes – prosecutors said he took concrete steps to carry out his plot.

They said the New York City police officer looked up potential targets on a restricted law enforcement database; searched the Internet for how to knock someone out with chloroform and where to get torture devices and other tools; and showed up on a woman's block after striking an agreement to kidnap her for $5,000 for a New Jersey man who wanted to rape and kill her. That man was also arrested and is awaiting trial.

In one of the numerous online conversations shown to the jury, Valle told a man he met in a fetish chat room, "I want her to experience being cooked alive. She'll be trussed up like a turkey. ... She'll be terrified, screaming and crying."

source

He did something like two years in jail and was set free a few weeks ago.

Wikipedia - Armin Meiwes

Looking for a willing volunteer, Meiwes posted an advertisement on the website The Cannibal Cafe. Meiwes's post stated that he was "looking for a well-built 18- to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed".[3] Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes, an engineer from Berlin, then answered the advertisement. Many other people responded to the advertisement, but backed out; Meiwes did not attempt to force them to do anything against their will.[4][5] As is known from a videotape the two made when they met on 9 March 2001 in Meiwes's home in the small town of Rotenburg, Meiwes amputated Brandes' penis and the two men attempted to eat the penis together before Brandes was killed.

The 'NY Cannibal Cop' case has stirred up quite a bit of debate about things like "thought crimes" and what society should do about people like these — mostly about at what point does fantasy become intent and of course, the slippery slope of policing "thought crime."

I didn't follow the Valle trial, but from what I read in the news reports, I find it hard to believe this man was released given the use of law enforcement resources to research potential victims and the alleged arrangements he made to kidnap a woman for $5000.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The cop was banned from using any form of internet communication, smart phones, computers, etc. I think he can only use a simple cell phone and a land line. And he's under probation I believe. So he didn't get away so easy.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue
***snip***

So, the girl never existed, I assume this was the FBI all along then?

Oh yes.
You know the internet. Where men are men, women are men and girls are probably FBI agents.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Makes me wonder if they were just talking dirty? How does one agree to that...i don't know a thing about this case though.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Not all cops are this way. There are many, but not all.

Many think themselves and act as if they are above the law, which I don't care how it's spun is WRONG.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Classic case of a control-freak-psychopath. All the signs lead right to it. Having sex with the person, then taking their life, and the final form of domination and complete control, eating them. And to top it all off, someone he probably say in his eyes as pure innocence, a young girl.
Dhamer, Bundy, etc. all had similar traits.

This dude needs to be locked up for good, his temptations will always be there. It's pretty sad to see that some people are born or something went a little off in their brain growing up.
Honestly, when I went through a weird fascination of watching serial killer documentaries on Youtube (I'm sure a lot of people have) I learned a lot about their behavior, and the signs of one, and this guy is pretty much text book.
Although, if he got a good enough lawyer he could most likely just get away with a lesser charge of trying to lure the underage girl, and get away with just 'a fantasy'.

I went through a phase as well, with watching discovery ID and reading true crime. It's a dark side of human behavior that doesn't bring good energy to a persons life so lost interest. In my more academic studies of these people I've never learned how to identify one so am interested in what you know about that. It's well known there are childhood traits that can provide clues but if you just meet someone on the street what have you learned about knowing they may be twisted.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I really don't know.
A lot of times in cases similar to this one,later on they say how the person was mentally ill, had a bad childhood, etc.

But if that's not true?
What if some people are just plain and simply evil?

In the other case in Germany , later on during the trial they named a couple of mental illnesses the person had.
The guy said he knew what he was doing was wrong, but the urge to eat human meat was too strong.They have interviewed him in prison.
So how ill in mind can you be when you know what you are doing is wrong?
(I'm not an expert,just curious.)

You'll see, they'll do the same thing here in this case too.

edit on 15/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I went through a phase as well, with watching discovery ID and reading true crime. It's a dark side of human behavior that doesn't bring good energy to a persons life so lost interest. In my more academic studies of these people I've never learned how to identify one so am interested in what you know about that. It's well known there are childhood traits that can provide clues but if you just meet someone on the street what have you learned about knowing they may be twisted.

I am not really an expert on the subject, so don't take my words as 100% fact, but from what i have seen it's pretty close. In pretty much all cases of cannibalism the murderer (if they get a chance to pick their brain) always ends with the consuming of the body, or their lust for power leads to that point, and it spirals out of control. Bundy started off just wanting to have dominant sex with his girlfriend, which turned into more aggressive and daring sexual acts, like him standing outside girls windows and masturbating, and well you probably know the end of that story.

Dhamer, started off with with the classic killing small animals and keeping their bones, it escalated to the point where he hit a young boy over the head and just lay beside his unconscious body. And then, murder.
But he did 'get better' in his eyes until he got into his early 20's and his fantasy of having sex with lifeless bodies and stuff spiraled out of control, which lead to the ultimate form of domination, again, eating the person.

On another scale of canninalism came from the African cannibal warlords, you may have heard of them, from Liberia, a few of the generals during a civil war literally ate the parts of the enemies for stregnth and domination over their enemies. In England gang violence has a sick and twisted way of getting people to keep shut or teach them a lesson, and it involves raping men and filming it, asserting the dominance, showing pure power.
Now, are these guys serial killers like the ones we see on TV or in books? Not really, but it shows evidence that peoples attitudes and behaviors can be magnified ten fold to 'feed' their lust for power over one another, and generally it ends in ending someones life, or abusing them sexually.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I hatre to be picky but please spell Dahmer's name properly!

It's not Dhamer, Damer, Dammer, Damor how ever which way

It's Dahmer
edit on 16-7-2014 by TheToastmanCometh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dale Bolinger was found guilty in July and has today been sentenced to 9 years in prison.
Cannibalism fetish nurse Dale Bolinger jailed for nine years

top topics

join