It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A must-have Firefox Add-On

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey, just stumbled across your thread and wanted to say thanks for sharing this info plus give it a *BUMP*

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
How sad is it that users of main stream browsers have to go through all this effort to avoid crap put in they never asked for in the first place just to be able to use the internet as it was intended.

I will be giving this a look too, my internet is the fastest available in my area and thats not very fast at all, theres no 50 meg fiber goodness around here so i need every bit a sec i can get for the sites i like to use.

It seems every browser, every web site, every corp that has anything to do with the internet once it gets popular starts piling on all these additions and force them on the unsuspecting users, sneaked in in tiny small print to updates which are usually non negotiable. "oh we see you have been using our software/website for years well now we are going to tack on some nasty bull# and not make it vaugly easy to find out about, thanks for using us suckers, by the way we are getting paid lots more for for your continued use while you suffer, have a nice day!"

<< 1   >>

join