It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most powerful unelected man in Britain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The papers say that William Hague is OUT! And yet he has just become the most powerful unelected man in Britain.
Appointed as the leader of the house by none other than the queen of England Elizabeth II.

DO NOT BE FOOLED! This is a huge move.

I do not doubt for a minute that it was done the day after the world cup final, and on the day when women have been granted the right to be Bishops.The art of misdirection at its finest!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagrimas

Can you give us a link showing us that he is now leader of the house?.
Oh he is elected btw he is still an MP.
So what has it got to do with the world cup and the women Bishop thing?.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Why shouldn't William Hague become Leader of the House? He is something a rarity in modern British politics in that, like Labour MP Frank Field, he garners cross party respect. He is a proper politican in the best traditions - and lets be honest, there are precious few of those about these days.......

I am actually rather sad that he is standing down.

ETA for Boymonkey

See linky.......at the 8:40 mark.........

Cabinet reshuffle

edit on 15-7-2014 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Can you give us a link showing us that he is now leader of the house?.
Oh he is elected btw he is still an MP.
So what has it got to do with the world cup and the women Bishop thing?.

Yes I certainly can
here you go

It is not directly related to those things, its just what you call 'slight of hand'

Look over here, while I do this. Not unlike in a magic trick.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

He was given the job by the PM and is leaving Parliament at the next election (next year) , as for it being the most powerful job I don't see how you came to that conclusion , the way I see it is it's a stop gap position until he leaves.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Why shouldn't William Hague become Leader of the House? He is something a rarity in modern British politics in that, like Labour MP Frank Field, he garners cross party respect. He is a proper politican in the best traditions - and lets be honest, there are precious few of those about these days.......

I am actually rather sad that he is standing down.

I think you're rather mad, but you are entitled to your opinion. Hague seems nice to most people, but he was a thatcherite, and he often is vocal about Iran being the most dangerous warmonger in the world... Except they are the most peaceful nation on earth having never ever started a war. Weird how PROPAGANDA works.

Yes Iran used to be Persia and only went down the toilet after the second world war... Because of?

An American psyop.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

He is something a rarity in modern British politics in that, like Labour MP Frank Field, he garners cross party respect. He is a proper politican in the best traditions - and lets be honest, there are precious few of those about these days.......

Still armed and comforted the Syrian terrorists and facilitated ISIS and the spread of radical, murderous groups who use religion as a rallying cry..so not that much of a political rarity in actuality.

In fact, pretty similar to any other bent politician out there, who'll place geopolitics, profit from war and aiding the US agenda ahead of that of the British people.

I'm sure he has cross party respect...there are gits right across the divide.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He was given the job by the PM and is leaving Parliament at the next election (next year) , as for it being the most powerful job I don't see how you came to that conclusion , the way I see it is it's a stop gap position until he leaves.

Why is he the most powerful unelected man in Britain? Because if the prime minister and deputy both die or become incapacitated/ unfit to lead, he automatically becomes the leader of England.

If you quit your job and became the third in charge of a country, I'd think you a pretty lucky (dangerous) man/woman.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Flavian

He is something a rarity in modern British politics in that, like Labour MP Frank Field, he garners cross party respect. He is a proper politican in the best traditions - and lets be honest, there are precious few of those about these days.......

Still armed and comforted the Syrian terrorists and facilitated ISIS and the spread of radical, murderous groups who use religion as a rallying cry..so not that much of a political rarity in actuality.

In fact, pretty similar to any other bent politician out there, who'll place geopolitics, profit from war and aiding the US agenda ahead of that of the British people.

I'm sure he has cross party respect...there are gits right across the divide.

Well said. Star for you!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
So WH is leader of the house? so what? it is a big cabinet reshuffle.
Again I still don't see why this is a huge move.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Why is he the most powerful unelected man in Britain? Because if the prime minister and deputy both die or become incapacitated/ unfit to lead, he automatically becomes the leader of England.

In my opinion they're unfit to lead the country already , roll on next May.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

According to our press Cameron was warned about changing his cabinet. However I doubt he had any choice because of the extensive area that has been penetrated in Westminster by would be paedophiles weith wives etc and just as important those who had buried or sought to silence the problem.

Cameron has always done the job IMHO by the skin of his teeth and queen cousin bit and this shuffle does do two things: not by desire I'll bet, but to match the opposition for the next election, its brings in a few women - of which his cabinet was very short. However if the Baroness Butler Sclotch is anything to go by, if their background is public school then they will know exactly how to turn a blind eye for the reputation of the family. Secondly, and more importantly for us 'little' public, it shows just how running scared the elite and their puppets are of loosing their stranglehold on our parliament and its public funds they tap into regularly - even for paedophile beanfeasts.

We must keep the pressure up to expose all these 'gentlemen' because paedophelia whether you hide it or do it is a major cause for bribery and I suspect bribery has its serpentine body wound tightly around many powerful men, even the knowledge and not exposing it immediately is enough as William Hague has found it. The press view his move as a sidestep, not a reward or step up to power. Its very strange that a man as powerful as the Foreign Secretary of Britain was thinking of leaving politics, its too big a jump down to be real unless there is more to it.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
So WH is leader of the house? so what? it is a big cabinet reshuffle.
Again I still don't see why this is a huge move.

that's because you don't understand what the true significance of the appointment is. I have tried to explain.
Perhaps when ww3 starts in a few months and the pm and his deputy are assassinated and Obama puts you in a FEMA camp, you'll remember this thread. Sorry to sound rude.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Oh I didn't know all that is actually going to happen...how do you know this?.
Plus If ww3 happens the last thing I will be thinking of is WH or this thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It's ok, i understand. Because he is a Conservative you automatically dislike him. Anyone who supports the Conservatives is automatically a fascist nazi racist scumbag who is out to screw everyone else......just like every Labourite is a marxist commie loving anti individualist who is against personal freedom..........oh thats right, that is a crock of s*#!

Believe it or not, some people (regardless of political ideology) actually get into politics because the genuinely believe that they want to do the very best that they can for their country. William Hague was just one such MP.........i am sad because that means there really aren't many others left.......

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

According to our press Cameron was warned about changing his cabinet. However I doubt he had any choice because of the extensive area that has been penetrated in Westminster by would be paedophiles weith wives etc and just as important those who had buried or sought to silence the problem.

Cameron has always done the job IMHO by the skin of his teeth and queen cousin bit and this shuffle does do two things: not by desire I'll bet, but to match the opposition for the next election, its brings in a few women - of which his cabinet was very short. However if the Baroness Butler Sclotch is anything to go by, if their background is public school then they will know exactly how to turn a blind eye for the reputation of the family. Secondly, and more importantly for us 'little' public, it shows just how running scared the elite and their puppets are of loosing their stranglehold on our parliament and its public funds they tap into regularly - even for paedophile beanfeasts.

We must keep the pressure up to expose all these 'gentlemen' because paedophelia whether you hide it or do it is a major cause for bribery and I suspect bribery has its serpentine body wound tightly around many powerful men, even the knowledge and not exposing it immediately is enough as William Hague has found it. The press view his move as a sidestep, not a reward or step up to power. Its very strange that a man as powerful as the Foreign Secretary of Britain was thinking of leaving politics, its too big a jump down to be real unless there is more to it.

I do agree that the prolific nature of the paedophile problem is an issue.
As for women being brought in to cabinet, I think this is intrinsically related to pikes third war which is racing towards us.
pikes 3 wars

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

In my opinion they're unfit to lead the country already , roll on next May.

Haha good point, but the next muppets will still be figureheads owned by the likes of the Rothschilds and Koch brothers etc etc etc... Nothing is going to change in a hurry...
Clinton, bush, Obama different faces, different names, different races even! Same problem. Same on this side of the pond too.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Don't make the mistake of thinking paedophiles are only males...they're not.

Politicians with wives might be hiding two pervs, not just the male politician.

The reason for the reshuffle is obvious...they are trying to capture the middle class female vote by stocking the cabinet with them, trying to shake off the stuffy 'old boy network' image.

It won't work, but that's the angle.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

It's ok, i understand. Because he is a Conservative you automatically dislike him. Anyone who supports the Conservatives is automatically a fascist nazi racist scumbag who is out to screw everyone else......just like every Labourite is a marxist commie loving anti individualist who is against personal freedom..........oh thats right, that is a crock of s*#!

Believe it or not, some people (regardless of political ideology) actually get into politics because the genuinely believe that they want to do the very best that they can for their country. William Hague was just one such MP.........i am sad because that means there really aren't many others left.......

No I don't think like that at all actually. I once had a girlfriend that thought Bob geldoff was a good man too. Whadda joke.

edit on 15-7-2014 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Shiloh7

Don't make the mistake of thinking paedophiles are only males...they're not.

Politicians with wives might be hiding two pervs, not just the male politician.

The reason for the reshuffle is obvious...they are trying to capture the middle class female vote by stocking the cabinet with them, trying to shake off the stuffy 'old boy network' image.

It won't work, but that's the angle.

Thanks for your take on the matter. I think you have a valid point.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join