It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we unloved on ATS.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((P))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Need a hug mate ?

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Meh.. love is for fools and idiots .. doesnt exist in real world ..

It must be a lonely sad life for you ................................. Nuff said

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I would like a sarcasm smiley face. Perhaps my threads wouldn't get trashed so often and be accused of pandering to the lowest common denominator.

btw.........I love all you people so very much!

see what I mean?
edit on 15-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

conspirators? of what? Dont get me wrong here either you have given me great advice on my writing and have pieced through some of my work maybe my art and all. I want alot more love too the kind where I see it in the streets and other places, its more of a hardship really I do not disagree but cant agree at the same time. I feel like an a hole from the vietnam era now (smoosh face)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Read two too many threads where I wanted to reach out and needed some new tools.

I really want to wear my undies on the outside and be a super hero bringing love to those that need it.

Quite frankly, cupid needs the sack, just is not doing the job.

Perhaps modern society is to his arrows as kevlar is to bullets.

Hmm. Thanks Cody! Keep safe my friend.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

thought would help make you laugh
edit on 15-7-2014 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

I wrote threads about love before too!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Night Star
I agree 100%, we desperately need a heart emoticon and a hugging one.

Oh and...I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!

A hugging one, YES, we need a hugging one.

Thank you Night Star!

P

YES!!! We need some love and hugs and kissies emoticons. What's up ATS...want us to not show the love?

I keep this one stashed in my files, cuz ATS is stingy with the love.

And, that weird tiny hearts in the eyes ATS one ...it just don't make the grade when it comes to expressing affection or love....

So, to everyone feeling the lack of love in this thread....GROUP HUG!!!

Des

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

With your permission Des 'd to take that one as well.

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

is an eternal digital valentines day necassary? I be sending all that and more to your wall but ats doesnt tell you people love you and send those whats up with that

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

With your permission Des 'd to take that one as well.

Cody

Take it...please....I give it to you with love Cody...

ATS not letting our love flow forth makes me feel like this.

Des

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

is an eternal digital valentines day necassary? I be sending all that and more to your wall but ats doesnt tell you people love you and send those whats up with that

I love you too Sweetie...pucker up...

Des

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I know where you're coming from P

We all have our friends on ATS and know how to share the
love between ourselves but those are relationships
built over time.

It'd be nice to give a stranger a hug as well.

My thanks, this time next week I'll be waking my kids......

Never thought I'd see that day again !!! That'll be one for the history books

WOOOHOOO Not a hug in the world big enough for that one...but I'll give it a damn good go

Cody

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: Brotherman

I love you too Sweetie...pucker up...

Des

I make out with stuff like that all the time, depending on the dive bar third base is never planned but happens alot and Im not even talking aliens or star wars kind of crazy how that happens -D jk lady

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
Used to believe in it .. got cured of that illusion by my ex-wives that cheated on me .
Now I enjoy my freedom and the tranquillity of my household ..

Out of all my exes the one I miss most was the irish lass was married to .. but she was killed during the troubles in belfast ..

Its my karma to spend this life alone ..

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I can relate to what you said and respect the hell out of it because no one makes that shi* up and I lived something like that, it is brutal. I wish you the best blessings

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Its my karma to spend this life alone ..

Possibly, or you are unwilling to try again but then, after all of your experience, I would be the same.

Still, you never know.

Love does not have to equal marriage unless you insist it does.

Many other possibilities exist as we get older.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

and who could you be???
the unloved?
what pervert society ?
the ones we already know or a new one?

I believe the world need to go back to God and worship him and pray to him so that he does not sack us.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

and who could you be???
the unloved?
what pervert society ?
the ones we already know or a new one?

I believe the world need to go back to God and worship him and pray to him so that he does not sack us.

a loving god would sack us rather then guide us, sounds kind of perverse and down right scary, ooooooh!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

This would be the same God that wiped out 99.999999% all of the entire collection of species on the planet because things were not going as he planned.

Even we have not gone that far as yet.

An all loving God allowing his Priests and Ministers to rape and beat our children in his name and then cover it all up for centuries.

Not sure, we may be in fact, following in his destructive footsteps more or less.

P

edit on 15/7/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I see it this way: When was the last time we had any good news on ATS? Conspiracies are not about the love. This is a forum to fuel passionate hate towards opposing ideologies. There is no love here, just a lot of hot air. I don't know how this place was in the past, but since I signed up I've seen nothing but ego against ego with a few diamonds in the rough scattered throughout.

If you want love, this is NOT the place you're going to find it. Sadly, "Truth" in this world means finding out about some hidden agenda that rips the rose colored glasses right off your face. Love can't exist in this kind of world.

I like how you brought up a God willing to destroy 99.9% of all species. I think He should do it again....and this time, no Ark. Just look at people....hooked on immorality, darkness, morbidity. This worlds way of life is headed towards abomination, the true essence of "Do what thou wilt".

I want for love, but not carnal love. We don't need a feeling or impulse. We need structure, respect, and understanding. We need True Love; surmounting, forgiving, and unrelenting. Humans are not capable of such love and the irony is....if any WERE capable....that love would be used against them unto extinction. I'll say it again: Pure Love will not and can not exist in this evil world.

Don't get me wrong, I wish this weren't the case. I see no way out for humanity or myself, from this plague of wickedness. I am constantly burning inside because of this, but what can we do about it? "Damned if we do, damned if we don't" as the saying goes. All we can do is witness the carnage as it plays out on the stage of this grand theater. Our reality really is only skin deep; fatality.
edit on 15-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join