It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch and AEF Challenge Obama Admin for States' Right to Block Noncitizen Voters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yet another possible attempt by the Obama Administration to circumvent existing laws.

It seems they have been busy little bees in court trying hard to stop States from actually verifying citizen status for voters.

The shock.

One law in particular is The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996.

And I think all States have statutes that bar non-citizens from voting?

Now why would the Obama.LLC want to prevent citizenship checks for voting?

Hmmm.

See you in night court.......

One of the many negative downstream consequences of illegal aliens flooding across the border is the increased possibility of voter fraud. Obama and his leftist allies are committed to thwarting any effort by states to protect the integrity of the voting process that would prevent illegal aliens and other ineligible individuals from voting.

Judicial Watch has launched a nationwide effort to support election integrity. That effort continued this week, as we once again joined forces with the Allied Educational Foundation (AEF) to file an amicus curiae brief with the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in support of Arizona’s and Kansas’s efforts to add proof of citizenship requirements to a federal voter registration form.

Judicial Watch, AEF Challenge Obama Admin for States' Right to Block Noncitizen Voters

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Interesting, right on time with the flood of illegal immigrants who owe their free meals and housing to Obama.

The fight is coming

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zandril
Interesting, right on time with the flood of illegal immigrants who owe their free meals and housing to Obama.

The fight is coming

Won't even need an English ballot...only one box to check...their very own special ballot.

Des

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We finally have some transparency from the Obama Administration. Unfortunately it is overloading our country with illegal Democratic voters.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is one thing to consider, Obama may be loosing one base to attempt to build another.

The fact he wants 3.7 billion dollars for illegal aliens that are now refuges has made inner city families that loose members and children on a daily base's to gangs and cartel's right here in the U.S. wonder what that kind of money could do for them when absolutely nothing is being done for them.

On post, I can't imagine circumventing a law that verifies a persons right to vote would not be treason ,( treachery: betrayal or disloyalty ) I mean why would anyone in America that is, not want a fare and legal vote ?

Yah I know I missed the whole point of Obama's fundamental change of America, I'll do better.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Oh yeah, sure, why not???

They have 'Dead People' vote , so why not 'Illegals'??

And yes, I called them for what they are.....ILLEGALS!!
Hence, NO RIGHT to Vote!!
Especially not in Federal elections

If 4th graders understand this, why can't the politicians??

Guess since Obama doesn't have to worry about running for another term ---Thank God----he's really gonna leave our country in a glorified mess!!

Oh yes folks, isn't this the 'Hope & Change' that you had in mind?!?!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Haters! Racists! Everyone who shows up illegally in the US from Central America should be allowed to vote for the democrat of their choice. /sarcasm

This is most likely why we're seeing the big push in democrat strongholds like Colorado and NY (and probably other places) allowing illegals to get state ID cards or driver licenses. Makes it harder to tell if they're illegal aliens before they cast their democrat vote for more free stuff.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours contemplating taking a swimming pool hose and running it from my truck's exhaust to the cab due to the horrors of my personal life. This just adds to the fire. . why even try any more?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There is a video of where illegals were caught voting in the past. It's a damned shame!! These people have no right!

Check this out!

edit on 14-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: azdaze
I've been sitting here for the last couple of hours contemplating taking a swimming pool hose and running it from my truck's exhaust to the cab due to the horrors of my personal life. This just adds to the fire. . why even try any more?

If you need someone to talk to, either start a thread and let your ATS family help or send me a U2U. A lot of us are struggling with life. I hope you were just exaggerating. You have me worried here. And yeah...I'm sure this adds to the fire.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: azdaze

Because if you do that "they" will sit back and laugh their asses off because they pushed you that far.

I will stick around and make them miserable till the day I die.....

top topics

join