It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Buzz explains UFO Moon sighting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT

there is a enough of a % to warrant a serious and credible possibility that some may very well be in deed of ET origin

after reviewing the percentages, I believe you are correct that it is possible. Statistical possibility is hard to argue against.

there has been no one to date so far who has offered conclusive proof beyond all doubt that a possibility of possible ET origins for even ONE of such cases cannot be possible

Although it is entirely possible that not one is due to ET. Yet the possibility of the possibility ensures the possibility that ET is possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: K-PAX-PROT

there is a enough of a % to warrant a serious and credible possibility that some may very well be in deed of ET origin

after reviewing the percentages, I believe you are correct that it is possible. Statistical possibility is hard to argue against.

there has been no one to date so far who has offered conclusive proof beyond all doubt that a possibility of possible ET origins for even ONE of such cases cannot be possible

Although it is entirely possible that not one is due to ET. Yet the possibility of the possibility ensures the possibility that ET is possible.

Agree with your two quotes and that is were i am at present in regards to keeping the ET possibility open and in touch with debates of this nature.I am neither convinced or unconvinced by the arguments presented from both sides of the extremists.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join