It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] Baby being dug out of rubble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Note:
-I don't know if the events in the video are a result of Israel's bombings/if the people are Palestine/if it's from a recent event. But a translated comment on the video mentioned something about saving the Palestine (I will do some research to find the source of the video), but there's a chance that this could be from Syria.

LINK TO VIDEO's SOURCE

So in this 8 minute long video, you see a crowd of people trying to dig out rubble (most of it turned to dust) in some pit. They seem to be frantically searching for something. Deep under the rubble is a baby that they are trying to save. At the 1:51 mark, they finally find the babies head. At around 2:35, they finally managed to get half the babies body out, I'd say he can finally breath. At the 7:50 mark, they finally are able to get the baby out of the rubble, they begin to celebrate.

It's a very tense video to watch, and a bit horrifying the second you see the babies head.

If this video is in fact a result from Israel's bombing of the Palestinians, then you can see the horrors of the situation. Yes launching rockets to someone else's territory can be considered an act of war/aggression. But if no one was murdered/ the rockets were not directed at Citizens, then throwing missiles back at them in order to kill civilians and destroy their land, then you are simply a terrorist. Plus they keep doing it constantly. It's simply genocide in my opinion....

Update: The page that uplaoded the video is a Palestinian news agency:

AL Quds (est 1951), and founded in Jerusalem, is the largest circulating Palestinian newspaper and is available daily throughout the Middle East.

www.alquds.com...

Edit: Uploaded the video to youtube!
edit on 14-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Yep, this is from Syria. Presuming this is the same video, as I refuse to log into the book of faces.

Syrian Baby Pulled from Rubble in Dramatic Rescue as 20 Die in Barrel Bomb Attacks in Aleppo

At least 20 people have been killed in "barrel bomb" attacks dropped from government warplanes onto the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, as rescue teams scrambled to pull survivors and the dead from the rubble of shattered buildings and homes. Video from local media uploaded to YouTube on Friday showed the aftermath of barrel bomb – named for the explosives encasings, which are usually old oil drums or garbage cans – attacks on a main road in Aleppo the day before.

On the same day, dramatic footage surfaced of rescue workers pulling a two-month-old baby from the ruins of a building shattered by the bomb attack.The rescue operation took 16 hours, according to the video's uploader.

edit on 7142014 by CloudsTasteMetallic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CloudsTasteMetallic

The videos are actually different. The video on my post is way worse to be honest because the baby was..well imagine going to the beach, digging in the sand and finding a baby like a foot below the sand. Both videos are terrible scenarios

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Do you honestly believe the Hamas rockets are not intended to hit anyone? I don't want to justify Israel's response but stating the rockets were not intended to hit anyone is a little ignorant in my opinion. Do you have any other reason to believe this apart from the fact no body was killed (there have been a few injuries).

All this picking sides and blaming one over the other is worsening the situation. By having the same mind set as the people in the middle east we are making this situation worse. I wish all the Israel haters, and Arab haters would stop criticizing religion, and realise they are just doing the same thing. Even the non religious types that hate Israel.....they blame religion yet there they are .....hating....and blaming religion for the hate..?????? makes no sense to me.

edit on 14-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

Honestly, after everything happening in the world lately...I don't know what to believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Video is now on youtube for ya!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

Video is now on youtube for ya!

Thanks. I took one look at that fb link and thought "Wow, now THERE'S a red flag if i've ever seen one!"

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
UI don't like to see babies or little kids getting caught up in adult idiots' BS. This shouldn't be happening. I mean, aren't we supposed to be getting smarter as time goes on? I wish I hadn't seen it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo
Alquds is as Palestinian as it gets.

en.alquds.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That poor innocent child!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They shouldn't have attacked Israel with rockets, but this type of footage is exactly what they wanted to reap as a benefit from their attacks, more fuel for the fire. 10 rockets a day didn't do it, but 100 a day did. If Israel didn't respond they would have launched 1000 rockets a day into Isreal until they did respond.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
taking a swift look at the comments most people are saying that the way they talk and dress is Syrian.

either way it makes me wonder how did they even know there was someone in there? there's no way anyone could know there was a baby under that rubble right after a bomb blew up and threw rubble everywhere.

I wouldn't be surprised if they buried that kid in there and then quickly dug him out, I'm just saying people would do anything to spread propaganda and fuel the hate which goes both ways ofc.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They shouldn't have attacked Israel with rockets, but this type of footage is exactly what they wanted to reap as a benefit from their attacks, more fuel for the fire. 10 rockets a day didn't do it, but 100 a day did. If Israel didn't respond they would have launched 1000 rockets a day into Isreal until they did respond.

And Israel shouldn't have stole their land, bulldozed their homes and murder them. Not to mention kidnapping them and torturing them. And who knows how many have been raped. How are the Palestinians supposed to feel? Should they throw roses and chocolate candy at the intruders who see them as goyim?? This is a baby. No excuse good enough for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I literally could not breath during that video. I don't even know what to say. What amazed me was the teamwork. Would that happen in America? I have my doubts. You might get one or two good Samaritans but for the most part, people would walk right on by. "Someone else is already helping and it doesn't affect me" attitude.

top topics

join