It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Doubles down on being most transparent President ever!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

This is just a slap in the face of every American, just absolutely preposterous on every single level, I can't even believe this was allowed to be said at all with all the recent scandals and what not..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

If he keeps repeating it, it must be true right?

But let's face it, he still has a lot of Beleebers!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Propaganda, lying is legal now.

If Obama has the most transparent administration, then The Kardashians has to be the most intelligent show on television.

Seriously though, just "saying" it, doesn't make it so.

The days of trusting and believing government are long gone.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The Kardashians has to be the most intelligent show on television.

Ewww...............now I have to try and go to sleep with that on my mind!

Thanks Beezer!

link   
He's transparent all right. I see right through his b.s.

link   
He's so transparent, all I can see is teeth and tennis shoes when the lights are out.
Sorry, I had to.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer
Not true bees,
We have people who believe every word that dribbles out of his mouth. Just look at this thread tomorrow and you should find a few positive, gushing, "tingle up the leg" post by them.

Quad

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again:

Yes it is so transparent

Obama would rather hide children in Hitler-esk concentration camp style from the press and even congress

instead of taking up Texas' offer

to house them in sanitary empty prisons with semi private rooms, gyms, recreation areas, television, commercial kitchens, and medical clinics

all in an effort to look humanitarian toward the "children"

while putting them at greater risk of making each other sick with nearly untreatable TB, leprosy (YES LEPROSY) and polio (no it hasn't been eradicated) and other diseases

so transparent that by hiding the conditions they are keeping the children in that horrible diseases are spreading like wildfire - and not just lice but diseases like polio

and then sending the "children" wholesale, in the dark of night, into the general community, and on airplanes with no ID or background screening

some children so young they asked for 2XL (extra large adult size) -5XL underwear for them, and many "children" sport gang tattoos and openly recruit more members (so say those who speak to the press under dire threat from the Obama administration)

Obama is so transparent he refuses to visit the "children" so no one can take a picture of the "children" or the conditions

Obama is so transparent his administration is saying any worker in the camps who speaks to the press will be fired

The Obama administration is as transparent and open as Kim Jung Ill's administration in N Korea, is as transparent as Cuba, is as transparent as Stalin, is as transparent as Hitler

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

“I have a responsibility in this job to try to help the president live up to his commitment to be the most transparent president in history,” new White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.”

As transparent as;

Fast & Furious

Benghazi

IRS

ACA

and 100 other ilky silky things that look like Red Herrings

The Blue Bats are at it again

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Obama would rather hide children in Hitler-esk concentration camp style from the press and even congress

Maybe Obama has a new religion.

He's now a PRESSbyterian.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Perhaps I should apologise.

Obama administration IS transparent.

They openly hate on conservatives (see IRS scandal)
They openly hate veterans (see VA scandals)
They openly hate Christians (see uproar over SC ruling for Hobby Lobby)

So yes, they are transparent.

If you don't do what they say, think how they tell you, act how they tell you, speak how they tell you, then they will hate you/try to ruin you/fire you/send you to jail.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
All administration orders are delivered on transparancies... (microfische to us old timers)... they just self destruct after 25 seconds (or after deleted from secure government servers).

Hence, the obvious confusion.

edit on 13-7-2014 by madmac5150 because: Al Gore wants to eat your CHILDREN for Easter!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Earnest said he “absolutely, absolutely” sticks by Obama’s line about having the most transparent administration, after continued criticism about apparent attempts to not make full disclosures.

I think Earnest needs to change his name to gullible.

As in anyone who believes the US administration is the most 'open' and 'transparent' are gullible.

I guess both Obama, and Earnest take us for fools.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just want to add that they'd probably be more transparent; but their computer crashed and all the data was destroyed.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Shouldn't transparency be something decided by the people?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Thanks to Earnest, and FoxNews, I know have a little faith in Obamas administration. I can now forget all of his illegal doings, and crimes against the country and the Constitution. Thank you again Earnest!!

::End Sarcasm

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

Only if you're using logic. But this is the government we're talking about.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

This administration is taking propaganda to new levels.

The ignorant will believe anything he says. Those who are liberal progressives at the extreme side will ignore the facts and keep those fancy rose colored glasses on.

Obamaphone! Obamaphone!Obamaphone!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Now, i just read the linked article, and this is what I'm taking from it....

A man is backing up Obama's claims of being the most transparent president, solely because they publish the white house visitors log to the public? How does that even begin to make sense? Am I missing something?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The Obamanation is making it very clear that what people thought he might do if elected, was no where even near what he is willing to do to people.
The things he is doing with these immigrant refugees are tantamount to real war crimes, just like Hitler's twisted experiments that were done to people. What is the difference? There isn't much difference, except that now, people just ignore it that are running this country because they are afraid of Obama. He is sicker than anyone in America's history in the scope of how vile he is, and the diabolical ways he is using to achieve his goals.
Anyone defending Obama is either deluded beyond imagination, or is just like him, in how their own souls have been sold.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join