It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tory child abuse whistleblower: 'I supplied underage rent boys for Margaret Thatcher's cabinet min

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

The Haut de la Garenne discoveries are fact - just Google it or look here:- www.telegraph.co.uk.... Whether any politicians/celebs etc... were involved is, of course, another matter.

edit on 17-7-2014 by RonPalmer because: Spelling/link

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Bribe them? They have no need to bribe them for they have all taken an oath and if they break that oath then they will be put in prison if they are lucky. Official secrets act and national security. If anyone steps out of line then their families may have an accident. These people would do anything to keep their power and they have every resource at their disposal. Just like the death of Dr Kelly who could have stopped the war in Iraq. Or John Smith who should have taken over the labour party. Mysterious deaths happen all the time. Here is a nice picture of mandy for you lol

Heres a link from the express about M eye 5 and Elm tree guest house
www.express.co.uk...
edit on 17-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
There is more than enough evidence of these paedos in our govt. This paedogate is not going away and will only get bigger as more people come forwards and expose these animals. The daily mail? Yes you are right its just another rag jumping on the band wagon. Here is another person who should know about it after all he was a good friend of SIR so VILE savile.

www.bbc.co.uk...
There again its from the BBC and we all know that they were in on it as well.

Heres another one of maggy the milk snatchers gang

I think this investigation as well as all the others are 'too big to fail'. The similarity between what has been going on in the UK amongst the 'higher' echelon of society, the US (think Boy's Town, Franklin, White House rent boy tours), Belgium, Italy all roughly over the same decades is about to be blown wide open. Something seriously messed up has been going on worldwide and no longer can the lid be kept on.

However, be careful with that Mcalpine picture. The BBC got into serious problems when jumping the gun and reporting alleged sexual abuse. Whatever, you personally think he wasn't charged with anything and believe the police found no supporting evidence to warrant further investigation.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yes thnx larry I agree, how ever its becoming more exposed every day. People are waking up and I wonder how much longer it is, before we reach the tipping point. I expect then to pull off some kind of false flag to distract us. It will have to be a very big one, some thing that warrants a total close down of the system. As for taking any thing off me, well I haven`t got any thing of value left so it would be like trying to get blood from a stone. This whole system is a crock of **** top down wards.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

So the Elm Street situation was similar as the allegations of Satanic ritual abuse at Bohemian Grove as reported by Paul Bonacci in Senator John DeCamp's book 'The Franklin Cover-Up'? Bonacci was a multiple and said to have gone mind control, but I guess I am ignorant to the notion that such things were happening in the UK. The whole Satanic panic and ritual abuse usually challenges the average person's ability to believe is real or happening.

Either way, I delved very heavily into researching Franklin a few years ago. I am very aware of much of it. But I just found that being obsessed with something like that, and dedicating much of my spare time to it, was not very healthy or beneficial for my life. It all comes down to what do you expect to accomplish by being so interested in such things?

Often the people who are most into it have their own secrets concerning either their sexuality or their own past molestations etc. In such cases, dedicated efforts for psychological therapy would be more beneficial, since our own lives and potentials are much more important than the seedy affairs of corrupt men.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

Often the people who are most into it have their own secrets concerning either their sexuality or their own past molestations etc. In such cases, dedicated efforts for psychological therapy would be more beneficial, since our own lives and potentials are much more important than the seedy affairs of corrupt men.

Whatever goes on between consenting adults however seedy, corrupt,

and bizarre is entirely their own business.

However when it involves underage innocent children it is a CRIME it

ruins lives, and is something that can never be 'got over' no amount of

psychology or therapy can remove the horror which is burned into the

memory for life

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Well corsair I was not interested in it all as it didnt effect me and my life. Then I started delving into the SIR jimmy so VILE saga once it was exposed and it just blew my mind away. I am a parent and a grand parent and when I think about it what would happen if my children had an accident and my grand kids ended up in a care home. The likes of VILE would arrive an take them to be abused by the elite and security servises? With some one like VILE doing it right in front of our faces and every one covering it up for him? Police must have known. Govt must have known it seems like the only people who didnt know was us the people, instead we were cheering VILE on and being urged to do so by the very people who are there to protect us.
That Haut de la garenne thing is one hell of a mind f**k Ted heath used to be a regular visitor and took the children out for sailing lesson
Also have you heard about the KInkora scandal? Another childrens home were the children were being abused by these animals? It was in Ireland. Some say that is why Mountbatten was executed as he was a regular visitor there.

I was just saying about a false flag and within hours we have the plane going down in the Ukrain. How was that for timing
Could this be the one to kick it all off? I hope not. I no longer trust any one in Govt or the media and the news is all scripted. Pushing their agenda`s .
edit on 18-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: typo errors

What do I expect from this? The safety of all our children and if it means the we have to topple a govt then so be it. Why the people are not out in the street rioting I cant under stand perhaps it is true about the flouride in our water dumbing us down whilst being programmed by the media. Incidently when the BBC was first started it housed M eye 5 in the basement and every one there was vetted by them.
Here is a thread by a guy called Anders who has since died. Ok its on the david icke forum. But if you can read it then it will blow you away. People all helping each other to expose this crime against us and our children. David icke was telling us about all this 20yrs ago and of course the system labelled him a nutter ect. It covers every aspect of VILE`s life and links every one to him. Royalty Politics BBC and stars in every form of media. VILE is the key to all of this and through him every door is opened expect your head to be blasted by what lies on the other side.
www.davidicke.com...

edit on 18-7-2014 by illuminnaughty because: typos

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
What would you expect from right wing politicians?

Lol. The people that seem to be the most anti in public or "family values" are often covering something up. I've only been cheated on once, by the most "Christian" evangelical right wing girl I've ever dated.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I am sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
a reply to: corsair00

That Haut de la garenne thing is one hell of a mind f**k Ted heath used to be a regular visitor and took the children out for sailing lesson

Well the two great 'conspiracy theories' of 70's UK politics were that Harold Wilson was a KGB agent (the sixth member of the 'Trinity' spy ring) and that Ted Heath was a pederast. The rumours that ran around Saville for decades all appear to have been true - so who knows...

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Here is another link to the Guardian. The dam is beginning to burst as more people come forwards to tell the truth about the rape of children in care homes by the elite.
www.theguardian.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.theguardian.com... jul/08/children-homes-supply-line-paedophiles-lord-warner

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Heres another person coming forwards to tell his story. This time its a body guard of maggy the milk snatcher (thatcher) its on the mail on line .
www.dailymail.co.uk... ssier.html
How many ministers were on that lost dossier? Alas they lost the dossier so we will never know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join