It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tory child abuse whistleblower: 'I supplied underage rent boys for Margaret Thatcher's cabinet min

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by Chiftel removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chiftel
What would you expect from right wing politicians?

I'm sorry, but you can't do that. To assert paedophilia is a perversion reserved for the right wing is naive at best, disingenuous at worst.
labour25.com...

Who set up all the D-notices around Dunblane to suppress all manner of government/politician/paedophile links?
the-tap.blogspot.co.uk...
www.dailyalternative.co.uk...

Labour, Lib Dems and Cons are all up to their filthy necks in the mire of this abomination.
Don't pretend it's only the mentality of certain government representatives.

(post by Chiftel removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

You arrived with the initial claim and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So have you any proof whatsoever that only the politically right wing are the only ones capable of such crimes? I imagine it would be along the lines of a signed list of every human throughout history ever convicted of such a crime swearing to both their guilt and political allegiance.

Or, y'know, you're full of it and have nothing to offer bar pathetically transparent rantings so utterly absurd, so transparently flawed that it seems far more credible to suggest you are actually (and rather unsubtly) more intent on harming the perception of anyone who genuinely leans to the political left than offering a point for genuine consideration.

Is there really no story here more important than your volunteered ignorance? It would seem there is. So I wonder why on earth you might you be so strenuously trying to demonstrate otherwise my ever so recently arrived totally honest, cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die left-wing friend?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark Harris

So poetic
As much as I would love to see this off topic mess cease for the sake of discussing what is really important instead of some rere's ridiculous accusations, I welcomed your post. Now that that is hopefully finished, lets get back to the subject at hand!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
After reading the first page of this I cant believe how people have turned a story about paedophilia in parliament into a arguement about left or right political parties or religeon when its really about politicians and others in charge abusing their powers, the powers that we the citizens allow them to have, to fuel their own disgusting agendas and desires.
ALL politicians currently have something wrong with them, there is not ONE politician who lives in the real world and not a single one of them appreciate the power we have given them.
they assume that with the power we allow them to have gives them a right to abuse it and abuse it they do, whether its sexual deviancy or personal monetary gain each and every single one of them will not face meaningful charges as they make the rules we have to obey but they do not. They simply make a few examples of people who no longer have any influence in government to placate the people and will only go further into the shadows to hide their endeavours so that the public do not see them.

edit on 14/7/14 by DataWraith because: spelling

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So if the Pope is claiming that 2% of his priests are child rapists, I wonder what the percentage is for members of the house of Parliament?

www.bbc.co.uk...

...if the UK Parliament is only as bad as the Catholics 2% then that is still a tragic figure of 13 MP's being paedophiles

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Don't think I am sticking up for either of those groups, but I am not sure if you can equate the pedophile population of one group to another unrelated group. I think you would have to look at some kind of national average, which very well might be the same % I have no idea. Just being #literalsputniksteve here.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
Totally agreed, and of course I don't think you are defending any paedo's at all.
As a father, I'd like to think that the national average is less than 1% but my gut instinct is sadly drawn towards a higher figure when you look at the stats of abused kids in the UK.

It is certainly no surprise that there are paedo's in the highest levels of government, such depravity exists in all sections of society, left or right, black or white.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You know, I would be interested in seeing national averages. I wonder if they differ country per country, or through different demographics/races/ages/etc. I don't really want to have that in my search history though you know what I mean? I wonder how accurate they are as well if they exist. I can't imagine a lot of people are telling the truth in that poll, even if it is anonymous.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Chiftel

Right-wingers don't like it when you use their own tactics against them, its not fun for them.

but please be aware that ultimately de-escallation of this sort of behavoir is necessary, perhaps after a ramping up to the point it becomes a bipartisan issue (currently its seems the self-declared "libertarians" do it more often than anyone else), and therefore solvable without appearing partisan.

I think it's time for Damage Control in the Tory-camp.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
doublepost
edit on 14-7-2014 by NonsensicalUserName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I found this piece of horrible news from 14 years ago:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

A QUARTER of a million Britons - more than one in every 200 adults - are paedophiles, according to new figures released by Scotland Yard. The statistics have been compiled by Det Chief Insp Bob McLachlan, the head of the Yard's paedophile unit, who sees them as a "conservative estimate".

Recent Home Office statistics show that 110,000 people in the United Kingdom have convictions for child sex offences.

If the national average is indeed 1 in 200 then Parliament is likely to have 3 or 4 paedo MP's at any given time.
What a saddening thought that there are so many potential abusers out there.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Wow, that is a disturbing number! What is the population of GB? I could google it of course, but I prefer my population statistics from a local

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
2001 census recorded 59 million, estimates for 2011 were more like 63 million.
I hope the percentage of sex offenders has dropped since then, but hope is all I've got for that horrible problem.
Permanent exclusion from free society would be a good start for those who are caught and convicted though.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Dang, I share your hope. I can think of much worse punishments I would like to to inflict but that is a good start.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I see that Kenneth Clark has gone in Camerons cabinet re-shuffle - he's been kicking around for donkeys years, wonder if any of the ones who've been chopped are facing serious questions?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Although I agree with what you are saying about paedophilia not being the reserve of any political party or affiliation, in this instance, and most other instances involving politicians and religious leaders, many of the perpetrators are the rich and powerful. Their victims are drawn mainly from poor and working class backgrounds. This may not be a 'Left', 'Right' thing, but in many instances, it's definitely a class thing. They exert their power by abusing the powerless. Their victims are voiceless. When they speak up no one listens to them because society as a whole places little value on them in the first place. If you are a child in a children's home, it's highly unlikely you're parents are doctors or captains of industry. If you are a fourteen year old rent boy selling yourself to survive, guess what, mummy and daddy don't own the # heap you're right at the bottom of.

This is not to say the sexual abuse of children doesn't exist in all walks of life. But in this instance and many others where abuse is organised, it is the poorest and most powerless who are targeted. This is something paedophiles understand and use to their advantage. We all need to do more to protect those most at risk by listening to them and paying much closer scrutiny to those higher up the food chain. Public hand wringing and endless inquiries achieve nothing. Our children are not safe in their hands and they never have been.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
1 - Funny how things like this only come out after the accused are dead. People can twist things however they want to. The info on Savile was intentionaly released because he had died and could not name names, so they made him out to be a lone operator, which is nonsense.
2 - The Queen does seem to have links to these child molesters indeed. Got to wonder why out of all the fabulous and credible artists/painters in the world she chose the didgeridoo playing, jake the peg singing child molester Rolph Harris to paint her portrait ? Hmm !
I believe that the current gov. are doing all they can right now to release years old information simply to give the public the impression that these sorts of things only occured way back when and to put the whole thing to bed to stop any deeper delving into what they are STILL up to even now.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well as someone who lives in the UK I am deeply ashamed to hear of this going on. I also think as a voter that Parliament be suspended and a General Election be called to elect a new Government, but with new guard in and none of the current lot in until a full and thorough investigation is done.

I hope these evil people are named shamed and arrested. ASAP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join