It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well done Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The best team in the tournament won.
They showed how to play as a team
Just as an example, look at Messi's free kick in the last second of the match.
Did he really think he was gonna score from there? He should've been looking to get it to someone in a better position. Too many teams with individuals who think they can win a game on their own.
Look at the German result against Brazil. The Germans passed to a player in a better position to score instead of shooting themselves. They scored 5 goals in the first half this way.
In the second half of that match when a Brazillian player had a chance to shoot he took it instead of passing.
Its a team sport and the best team won

Well done Germany

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Woo - Hoo!!! WTG Germany!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Lol...yes Congrats Germany..

The second time in history you conquered Argentina since ww2.
( U-boat enthusiast might get that one )

As a die hard Steelers Football fan...I never cried this much over a loss.
Seeing Brazil .. now Argentine fans...
Gotta admit. They love their soccer/football..
It's a bit heartbreaking to see those folks sincerely cry over a loss.
edit on 13-7-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

One of the most thrilling football matches I have ever seen. So nerve-racking.

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!

edit on 13-7-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
KUDO"S to Germany!

edit on 13-7-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

link   
I was hoping to see an exciting penalty kick shootout, but Germany deserved to win and they are now the World Cup Champions...

Schneider Weisse for everybody!!!

edit on 13-7-2014 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

One of the most thrilling football matches I have ever seen. So nerve-racking.

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!

Maybe I'm getting older. But I must admit. Since pee wee soccer...I was caught up in the game.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
GOEEEETZEEEEE! Yes!

Neuer!

Schweini!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Congrats Germany!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Now all the soccer sheeple from the Barça and Real Madrid will go to the Bundesliga and buy Bayern T-Shirts.

Messi is overrated and the rest of the team doesn't understand him on the field. Anyway, it was arrogant to believe he could do those smart moves to the germans.

Argentina without Di Maria was like playing with 10 players. Their best hope was to go to the penalties and see what their lucky goal keeper Romero could do this time.

edit on 13-7-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm glad it did not go to the shootout. I understand a game can't go on forever but the shootout seems like a dismissal of all the previous 120 minutes' efforts. Now we will play a new game since the last version did not work out so well!

Germany had solid team play. There recent cup rosters have remained stable and a lot of these guys play on the same pro team. A lot to be said for that.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am just glad this whole soccer thing is over for another four years.

Soccer is part of the NWO and the Illuminati.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No way Bro! Women's world cup kicks off in 327 days!

edit on PM1147PMRCDT2014 by ABNARTY because: sp-

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Argentina riot police clash with fans after World Cup loss (PHOTOS)

Disturbances have been reported in Buenos Aires after Argentina's national team lost the World Cup final 1-0 to Germany. Police used tear gas and water cannons to disperse angry fans. Read more: Germany wins World Cup after 1-0 victory over Argentina (PHOTOS) The disturbances occurred in the center of the Argentinian capital, near the landmark Obelisk of Buenos Aires, where thousands of people gathered earlier to cheer for their team, Clarin newspaper reported. Fifteen police officers were injured in the violence late Sunday and some 30 were detained, Itar-Tass news agency reported.

Well living next door to Vancouver I can tell you that our NHL loss to Boston game #7 created quite an incident. These people are a little more passionate, (in a crazy kind of way) about their favorite sport.

rt.com...

edit on 13-7-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well done Germany worthy winners. I really enjoyed the game and blimey did you see thise two collisions? That german lad looked like he was on planet cu cu.
Whom said they are a load of pansies lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Are you kidding?

Granted I missed the first half but what I witnessed was not a game of competitive football. It was what happens when 22 players are instructed NOT to score until they are told to. So many blatant misses chances and bad acting.

They was no passion, no real effort. You could tell by the looks on their faces how frustrated they must be to have it all come down to an agenda.

[url=http://www.merinews.com/article/world-cup-finals-between-argentina-and-germany-mysterious-tweets-suggest-match-being-fixed/15899204.shtml]Proof?[ /url]

Notice how Germany came out of the second half of ET like they were 'allowed' to play like a proper team for a couple of minutes until they scored as arranged.
edit on 14-7-2014 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Felicidades Alemania!!

From a very sad, very hurt Latin America.

Well done Champion!

*nods in approval*

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

From the same site you posted:www.merinews.com...] Proof?

But , on further investigation, it was found out that FIFA Corruption had posted a number of tweets, ranging from 'Lahm will score,' 'Palacio will score' to 'Argentina will win in penalties.' But, after the fate of the game was learnt, FIFA Corruption deleted all those irrelevant tweets to make it more credible and people became more suspicious of FIFA. Post match, anyone who went to his timeline, would only witness the above mentioned five tweets, leading to more suspicion. - See more at: www.merinews.com...]Proof?#sthas h.26r7WtM1.dpuf

You should really learn to read the whole article.
That twitter person was writing all kinds of things,and once the results were in, he/she deleted the guesses,I'm sorry, all the "proof" that he/she got wrong to leave those 5 last tweets to make it seem suspicious.

edit on 14/7/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Fair play! I was in too much of a rush to investigate, however, it wasn't the article or 'tweets' that made me think there was foul play involved with the final.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Beyond Creation

What was then? go on show us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join