It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The extermination of white people?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl..
As always couldn't have said it better...
Nice to see the avatar spraying hot sauce on the innocent..

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
NONSENSE!!!
White people will be naturally bred out of existence without any assistance whatsoever.
Someday intermingling of races will produce an all light brown human species.
This is evolution.

Correct.
The demographics of world population depending on where you want to look says by the year 2060 the Caucasian race will be somewhere between 8 and 9.76% of the world population. That is from a high of a little over 25% in the 1950s. It is simply because other races now have enough medical care and food to raise kids to adulthood.

White's in Europe (Putin has even made a comment) are not breeding and neither are whites in other countries. No conspiracy just not enough whites wanting to raise a family and commit to being a daddy and mommy....

China at present has 40% more males than females due to past policies..

Some of the biggest population growth will be in Africa where they will reach a little over 25% by 2060.. India will also claim a larger share..

Of course all those projections are based on current trends which could be side tracked by a pandemic or a war.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

You'll find that generally the more educated the females in a population are, the lower the birth rate. Educate women, and birth rates sink like a stone. I've seen interesting cases studies about this, and they basically all have the same conclusion.

The interesting thing is that some societies, despite being at basically their limit, population wise, still hold on to their tradition of keeping their women dumb and dependent. I think Egypt is a great example. Compared to it's arable land, natural resources, and a host of other variables, Egypt has a huge population, and a huge birth rate. The problem is, they are going to suffer food shortages over and over and over again unless they adapt culturally, which so far they have been very averse to.

As more countries industrialize and develop, more countries, I think, will see their birth rates drop as their society modernizes and adapts it's formula for its new environment. So I think a lot of these projections are basically worst case scenarios.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Galvatron
a reply to: 727Sky

You'll find that generally the more educated the females in a population are, the lower the birth rate. Educate women, and birth rates sink like a stone. I've seen interesting cases studies about this, and they basically all have the same conclusion.

The interesting thing is that some societies, despite being at basically their limit, population wise, still hold on to their tradition of keeping their women dumb and dependent. I think Egypt is a great example. Compared to it's arable land, natural resources, and a host of other variables, Egypt has a huge population, and a huge birth rate. The problem is, they are going to suffer food shortages over and over and over again unless they adapt culturally, which so far they have been very averse to.

As more countries industrialize and develop, more countries, I think, will see their birth rates drop as their society modernizes and adapts it's formula for its new environment. So I think a lot of these projections are basically worst case scenarios.

Yep I have read some of the same studies and I agree with you and the studies... Chattel, can't work outside the home much less drive, with nothing to do but take care of the house and raise kids.... Great formula for breeding... The old keep them barefoot and pregnant philosophy... In some societies I am still surprised women put up with the way they are treated.. Cut the males off from their female favors and see how long it takes to get a few things changed... I suppose when you are 10 years old and married to an older man there really isn't much choice in the matter...
edit on 13-7-2014 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Perfectly said!

Mind if I use that one?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
Agreed and I find joy in the fact that there is something else we can agree on, there is hope.
I also find beauty in every woman, heck even those pure white chicks from the TV series "defiance" have got a definite hot about them.
I just love the wimmens I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I was hoping to gets your thoughts on this subject. You may think that it is coming or you may think that it is just a false belief of some. When you look at many threads recently you may find that this thought is being raised. Add that with the home grown terrorism talk from the gov. and the influx of aliens and some are drawing the conclusion that the battle lines are being drawn. Perhaps i am viewing this all wrong and there is no conspiracy against such people.

The USA has a green card lottery where each year, about 1 million people are allocated a Green Card, allowing them to emigrate to the USA. Having thousands coming in from South America isn't going to make much difference population wise, but if they are all sent to small towns with no support facilities, then it is going to bankrupt those cities.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Coy you say.... I don't see colour, I see people, I see personalities. I believe it's silly to think that any one race will be erased, especially the near future.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad

Maybe not exterminate but there is an effort to blend Whites away, genetically and culturally.

After us they'll move onto the next group and do it again. For you see they've been doing this a long time.

The people that are teaching you we're all the same, all bleed red, all the human race; they don't subscribe to these beliefs amongst themselves.

These people pull off their schemes thanks to their racial, cultural, and religious cohesion, They don't want the rest of the world doing the same thing.

You do know we ALL SHARE COMMON ANCESTRY right? HUmanity started out in the african area o r there about. There are no diffrent races either actually. DIffrent ethnicities(due to location,enviromental factors) HUmanity would be way better off if they stopped buying into this lie about diffrent races. Stop dividing people . its how the government keeps control.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Indeed. Please by all means.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Canis lupus familiaris- all dogs started out from a common source as well but a Chihuahua is not a Great Dane.

The whole desire to make man a "non-animal" amazes me.

We are different, celebrate that and learn to embrace the similarities as well as the differences.

Destruction of the "white peoples"? Maybe. Probably for the best in the long run.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

only time will tell..
but..

if you just equate "white" with "privilege"..
..and think about the "have's" & the "have not's"

it means the same thing, doesn't it?

now all we need are various things to get this all in motion..
how about that isis group that just conveniently formed out of nowhere, eh?

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh yes, breed white people out, the sooner the better. The day the last pure Caucasian person takes a breath a great peace shall descend over the land. All men will hold hands and sing a great multi cultural, diverse kumbaya. Because no one besides Caucasians ever harms another person.

I don't think anyone's actually trying to breed us out or that it actually matters but, I do think that ethnic white European culture has contributed to many advancements in sciences, humanities and governance. And with the amount of funding the first world gives to the third world, we're funding our own outbreeding.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Another excuse for fearmongering and further dividing humanity ...
Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnn... ssdd..
edit on 14/7/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowyouseeme

Being a white male is no longer the advantage it used to be in the US (preferred employment, preferred educational acceptance, preferential treatment by other whites) but that's just fine, that all was pretty elitist and mean spirited anyway.

You can say that again The only thing its done Its in employment where things racial seem to be most marked. The exotic races have affirmative action etc..favoritism and endless legs up in jobs most poorer Caucasians have none of this.
Merit or qualifications is not enough alone to get the right job anymore with affirmative action in play. I am in Australia however i believe many of the same issues apply as the US. The only part i dont agree on is that its been mean spirited.
Of cause in the labour market this doesn't work both ways while Caucasian business are made to comply with affirmative action; for employing other races.Other non Caucasian races that own businesses are not made comply with any such quotas when it comes to employing Caucasians so in my view there is nothing even handed about affirmative action. I am certain all this stuff only leads to major inefficiency in capitalism where nothing is any longer strictly merit based.Many whites will end of thinking what is the point of sacrificing my time to get educated if in the long run every job they will be applying for have to be filled by quotas first and foremost screw merit/talent are right down the list I am certain it is having this effect in Australia where we have ten times more foreign University students than local ones.

In response to the OP i am not worried about intermixing of the races as about the absolute failure of multiculturalism it just doesn't encourage people to intermix racially or assimilate as some say. Id rather the races mix than not mix however multiculturalism doesn't seem to have that effect most races & religions prefer their racial group for dates/ longer term relationships ,marriage etc.. so all multiculturalism does is creates tribes within the one nation the attempts at cohesion in places Australia are more than pathetic for example they constantly attempt to use sport to gel the different groups towards common goals however this is just superficial and never works.I believe Australia is further down this diversity road than the US most people here in Australia hardly seem to bat a lid about this any more. Americans i notice always chatting online about it!.

edit on 14-7-2014 by 74joff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Hmm kinda like those Islands between Japan &China you know shinkaku to the japanese and daowu whatever to the chinese!
Mate honestly the hatred superiority,nationalism in the west is so meager to the type of stuff that goes on in asian nations.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm sure that there are some extremist racist groups that want that, even if they don't say it outright at this time.

Nation of Islam
Nation of Islam calls white people 'devils'. And what do you do with devils? Banish/kill them. Nation of Islam doesn't outright say 'kill whitey' but if they ran things and didn't have to face the law, it makes you wonder if they would do so. Afterall .. 'devils' aren't something that you want around.

And from the New Black Panther party -

"I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn't come out here to play today. There's too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!"
— King Samir Shabazz, head of the party's Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You say extermination of whites, I say evolution of a new species. Science has long predicted given enough time all the races of the world will eventually inter-bred so much that people essentially become a single race (mix of every race in existence). Where I live it feels increasingly like Australia will eventually become an asian country full of part white, part asian people. Aussie blokes love asian girls, asian girls love aussie blokes so it seems almost inevitable. I'd welcome a world where there's no more white, black, yellow, red, green with purple polka dots. It would remove at least one excuse that people could use to spread discrimination and hatred.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Can't happen soon enough and hopefully worldwide. Then maybe we can finally get some peace. As an added bonus people of mixed heritage tend to be the most beautiful people on the planet. Imagine a world where the women all look like Rashida Jones and Halle Berry. Yummy.

Hmm you think so, aren't most none european pples pretty over emotional & aggressive about things i mean look at the middle east & asia major for evidence.

Hopefully your above wish will also apply to Israel also, where Arab Israelis and ethopian Israelis are not exactly on the same standing as Ashkenazim Jews.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LordGoofus

Where I live it feels increasingly like Australia will eventually become an asian country full of part white, part asian people. Aussie blokes love asian girls, asian girls love aussie blokes so it seems almost inevitable. I'd welcome a world where there's no more white, black, yellow, red, green with purple polka dots. It would remove at least one excuse that people could use to spread discrimination and hatred.

None of that is happening on any where near the scale you claim! Please dont give our nth american posters misinfo!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join