It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy hail storm on Russian beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
This video is on the front page at LiveLeak but I have not seen it posted here.

People enjoying what looks like a nice day at the beach when a storm rolls in very quickly and starts raining big hail sending people scrambling for cover.

Mother nature is such a Bitch.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That would be something to talk about occasionally for the rest of your life. It is things like that that can add to a conversation later on.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The guy at about the 120 mark who puts his kid under him and covers up with towel had to get hit like 100 times/

He will never let that kid forget that , even has a good video to reference.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Lol, puts a whole new spin on the phrase "Getting rained out". That was both scary to watch, and fascinating.

And after a bit, it dawned on me that they were huddling under metal umbrellas, or at least it sure sounded like it. I kept wincing and waiting for the obligatory lightning strike nearby. Thankfully, it looks like that didn't happen. Just being pelted with hail.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

In Soviet Russia, beach hits YOU!

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
In Russia, after today, is probably called Sonova Beach.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Mate, fairdinkum that would have hurt. I reckon there would have been a bit of bark lost and a fair bit of bruising from some of those hits.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Well. That hailstorm looked like it was taking no prisoners what so ever! I would be amazed if there were no seriously bruised heads after that cataclysmic downpour. A lump of ice with a diameter of about three and a half centimetres, which is the size that I would guess the largest of those hailstones to be, hurtling earthward from the clouds, is going to be moving at a significant rate when it impacts the ground, or indeed anything that happens to be between the sky and the earth at the time!

Poor blighters. Mind you, of all the ways to be chased of the beach, this beats shark attack, an approaching tsunami wave, or the blast wave from a thermonuclear device. Another bonus, at least these people no longer need to chill out!

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I guess the best place to hide would be underwater. Coming up for air every so often? But how long could you keep that up? I'd be running for a car to hide under or something. Damn. There's not really any way to escape injury there...

new topics

top topics

join