It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The land of NOD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

the misunderstanding is not mine it requires no skill to tell the truth i simply tried to help you see what caused the confusion unaware of your limitations...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DPrice

Give credit to the only one of worth although seen with my minds eye is not my creation nor delusion the credit of knowing is therefor not mine nor is it stolen instead it is more of a burden i wish to unload...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sorry Jacob, I was going to share some of the third secret and how these are indeed interwoven but i grow tired the negative energy projected here combined with the state it requires for me to see drains me and clouds my vision as i am human and easily angered...

Another time perhaps

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
while the genie's recovering his mystical powers..
the bible doesn't say much about all that.. but if you do a lot of reading & study (bible) and even a lot of the esoteric material you can pick up the story & make your own decisions..

it doesn't say much about that early civilization, even though we can still see parts of it.. (but) we know cain didn't marry his mom or one of his sisters (and we know there were other humans created previously, the bible even said that..)
the bible doesn't say much about civilization in cains time either, but i doubt he met some jungle babe chasing a rabbit and decided to marry her..
it was not much longer after all this the bible was telling us about a man who was already a master-artificer of bronze & iron, and soon after a guy we know as 'nimrod' but i prattle on..

in a 'land of wandering' i can only wonder what kind of 'cities' they had for themselves.. in a similar way to how cities like sodom & gomorah are seemingly 'mentioned out of nowhere' by the bible and not much else said of them, there seems to be enough said within the bible to get the point across

anywho.. according to the bible, cain then has children and builds his own 'cities'
..so there's some cities for the thread

Genesis 4:16
So Cain went out from the LORD's presence and lived in the land of Nod, east of Eden.
4:17 (kjv)
And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

See, that's the problem, you assume an all loving god would punish.

You got to question a deity that would commit so much reported genocide as a benevolent creature.

Are you sure it's not an evil being?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok
Once again you are confused although his love is for all attempt to stand against him or go against his will and continue to dog him if you dare know he is not a push over he keeps the score holds the scales and has the final say...

You should go back to your hatred for me...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The bible, torah, koran are all works of fiction designed to control people. Looks like they have another sucker. Send that big fat check in to spread the word.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join