It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The land of NOD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The land of
Nod is not a contradiction or proof the bible is a lie instead it is proof that man was a seprate creation of God which was his own unlike satans numerous attempt for slaves and the eventual distruction of the pure bloodline of man so as to prevent the possibility of Christ being pure man which had to be so to destroy Azazels kingdom and win the war...

this is why there are many other man like beings and a missing link really the link is not missing they were false creations of azazel aka satan and his rebelious cohort which rebelled against the will of God to bow down to not only to him but now were expected to serve his new creation man...

When even having traveled time and attempting to produce mans equal and loosing hope anew plan was made to breed with their creation as well as Gods to destroy his pure bloodline aka the tree of life or the dna so as to undo Gods very word aka Jesus...

This was the final straw and Michael was ordered to banish azael his minions as well as his beloved creation from the garden which was still in the true realm of God... This too azazel knew would happen...

Now Gods creation would be on level playing ground you see they were transported to earth and protected by this home which was known to them as E Den... this has been misinterpreted as being the same as the garden but instead was only garden like...

EDen was placed west of what was already a civilization known as NOD or the land of Nod filled with people that were not man which worshiped gods that were not God...

So to answer your question the bible is not lying to you
Jake by saying after cain killed abel he was cast out of eden and went to live with the "people" of nod they were indeed there and where they came from so you are not just a monkeyboy see...

and this also answers one of your other questions the great flood had to happen because Gods pure line was almost broken and was done out of great need...

this question i will give only a name for an answer as there is a great story behind but some must still remain sealed so i will just tell you aliens did not build the pyramids Enoch did after traveling space and time to the first layer of heaven his very throne is there and did find favor and spoke to the most high...

Trust in the lord
Jacob
edit on 12-7-2014 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The Land of Nod was to the east of the Garden of Eden ... China possibly

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I hope you've got some proof of all that cowboy.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DPrice

the proof is all over the earth carved in stone even and hidden from you take a stab at proof against the truth instead...

and you are confused about me cause im a city slicker see...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

i believe i said the biodome was placed to the west of the land of nod which could only mean nod
was to the east of E Den all about perspective...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
You do realize that the guys who wrote the Bible suffered from bad cases of per argumentum rerum facitis ?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The devil and his kin always liked to destroy lineages.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
i know the bible has been written since the start of all things the laws govern heaven as well as all of creation and such records and texts exist in numerous forms alas the holy books of the earth while filled with truths are but bits and pieces...
the best that could be done under the given orders strict rule what must remain hidden...

None the less the truth although incomplete remains the truth...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What the living hell was that load of manure?

It read like a supernatural fan fic.

The bible is just a propaganda tool by constantine to create a state religion. Little of it is real.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

the obvious rational question - why didn't the aledged omniscient , omnipresent , opmipowerfully god - just destroy the aledged land of nod and all its aledged inhabitants ? the aledged god aledgedly had no problem with genocide or mass destruction - so why did nod survive ?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: Hanslune
i know the bible has been written since the start of all things the laws govern heaven as well as all of creation and such records and texts exist in numerous forms alas the holy books of the earth while filled with truths are but bits and pieces...
the best that could be done under the given orders strict rule what must remain hidden...

None the less the truth although incomplete remains the truth...

Well no, the Bible came very late to humanity, we have around hundreds of thousands of years in the HSS 'form' and before then and concurrently in other forms, HSN, HSD, etc

All you've written is a mishmash of CT thinking trying to take what was written over hundreds if not thousands of years by various authors trying to explain the earth and environment without the benefit of science and just a lot of made up stuff to fill in the gaps.

That's really not a foundation to built up the elaborate structure you seemed to be trying to do. ie trying to make believe something is real based on old made up stuff.
edit on 12/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the obvious rational question - why didn't the aledged omniscient , omnipresent , opmipowerfully god - just destroy the aledged land of nod and all its aledged inhabitants ? the aledged god aledgedly had no problem with genocide or mass destruction - so why did nod survive ?

Well that's the question eh? Why did the God who has forsight create man knowing he was going to destroy them later in the Deluge (not that that happened), to make religion more exciting you have to have a bad guy and an inept hero

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We'll ill b off to the land of nod soon cause I'm going cross eyed reading this

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

why do you lie?
constantine had no need of propaganda after having full dominion he was used by
God not the other way around...

Nod like so much else was destroyed and remains burried under the very sands of time locked away for now...

Athough God could have undone all of creation he instead found another way... and all would be well served to realize there is a war going on and its being waged for you...

the only thing that stinks here is the chicken hearts of the weak minded who love lies and delight in the perversion of truth...

prepare for punishment! all eyes on old faithful if enough souls do not do pennance in time the seven hills will be layed low much of the west will fall into the ocean along with all of
Japan as the earth itself makes offering to the lord as the smoke from the blast heard around the world turns day into night and all mountains bow down before the glory of the lord

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
actually the bible says that people predated adam and eve for an unspecified amount of time. taken as given that the bible cannot when properly understood contradict itself. Mankind was created on the sixth day. and Adam the man was created on the 8th day. the 6th day creation has an impersonal article in the hebrew and the eighth day creation has a personal article meaning it refers to a specific man; adam. again from the hebrew.

so mankind predated adam. and again from the hebrew correlated with other instances of usage in the bible the word day refers to neither a 24 hour day or the more poetic 1000 solar years metaphor. the linguistics provide an unspecified period of time and age or aeon.

Those that seek contradiction in the Word to validate thier rejection of God will find it even if it does not exist. essentially the bible does not give a period of time for creation nor does it rule out vast geological or even cosmic age for the heavens and the earth.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   

It's a lovely story isn't it? Too bad that if you were to look into the original Hebrew text you would find that there is a rather large discrepancy between the original text and the English translations currently in use. Nod was not a place. In Hebrew, Nod means 'to wander'. Cain was forced to wander the Earth. He didn't settle in some whimsical new land east of Eden. At least this is what the original text states. I don't view it to be any more accurate a portrayal or history or reality than the bastardized mistranslations currently in use but if you're going I base your worldview on Bronze Age scripture you should at least know what the scripture actually states and means.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
I don't view it to be any more accurate a portrayal or history or reality than the bastardized mistranslations currently in use but if you're going I base your worldview on Bronze Age scripture you should at least know what the scripture actually states and means.

........but that would take all the fun out of acting like its real.....ah I see this thread got the placing it needed, EOP
edit on 12/7/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I say what i mean and mean what i say and when i say woe i mean woe... although he was sent forth from safety and free to wander did travel east to civilization known as nod however it was also a craft at the center much like a tower the name of the watchers transport which was free to wander creation...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So your rebuttal to the discrepancy between the original text and the currently utilized translation is to again quote an English translation? Interesting technique.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Citation needed

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join