It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics @ AboveTopSecret.com

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wow, the new site looks AWESOME!

Now for the irony: for as much as I've been whining about politics on ATS, I am sure I'll be spending quite a bit of time on the new politics site. Yeah, I know, I'm a hypocrite, but in my defense I didn't know the new site would look so cool.

I mean, dude, look at all those cool categories! I'm not sure how much ignorance will be denied on the political forums, but I am fairly sure there won't be much apathy to be found there.

Once again, a major "HUZZAH!" for the staff, and a snappy salute to the brave young mods who voluntarily risk their sanity by charging into the political breach.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I like the new section, and it already has cut down on the amount of Politics on the Main ATS board. One thing that gets me though is that the UK gets their own forum and the US does why not Canada since Canadians make up the second largest source of hits.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
1 point for posting
You get 2 points for each reply to a thread you authored.

Isn't that the same as the others?

Surf

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Isn't that the same as the others?

Surf

nope...

ATS points depends on what forum you reply to...

hope this helps...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I wish there was a way to combine all "Recent Posts" onto one page. That way you could see what's on the other pages, without having multiple windows open.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just noticed that the Politics @ ATS tab is missing from the Terror Analysis page.

Just a little FYI

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I really love the colors on the new forum
kudos to all who worked to make this happen

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I wish there was a way to combine all "Recent Posts" onto one page. That way you could see what's on the other pages, without having multiple windows open.

I second this.

Surf

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme I wish there was a way to combine all "Recent Posts" onto one page. That way you could see what's on the other pages, without having multiple windows open.
Actually, this is close to a feature of the new ATS 4.0 still under development. There will be a new "MyRecent" feature that emulates the functionality of the recents posts page, but only shows recent posts from your subscribed forums from MyATS. So, when finished, you'll be able to see recent posts from your favorite ATS, BTS, and PTS forums all on one page.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord, I know the cake might collapse if us kids go roughhousing around the stove, but whatever you're cooking smells real good!

I can't wait 'til it's done.

And ooh, ooh! I call dibs on extra frosting! w00t!

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Today I even learned there were topics and posts at "ignorancedenied.com". I could not tell what that was for.

I think that ignorancedenied is the flip side of ATS. Instead of a cryptozoology forum, its got a zoology forum. Instead of an ancient civilizations forum (liek atlantis and lemuria and the ram empire or whatever), it has an archaeology forum. So its the 'science' board, as opposed to the conspiracy board. Its actually got some great resources and good threads.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ok so the having to re-log in between boards is a REAL pain!

Is there a way for the request for "forgot password" be sent to the members u2u and/or email?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just checked out the new board and I must say I am extremely impressed with the way it turned out. Seems a lot of thought and hard work went into the categories and format and it has paid off well.

Thanks for this new addition, I am sure it will pay off for all of us!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
OK, so I was skeptical at first. But now, WOW, I'm loving this. Everything compartmentalized. Once logged in on all the Forums it's just click, click, click. Easier to keep track of topics.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Once logged in on all the Forums it's just click, click, click. Easier to keep track of topics.

I can do this as well, NOW. Before the new code was implimented, I couldnt even log into BTS. Now with the new code, and the new forums added, I have discovered a whole new side of ATS that I was never privy to. BTW, the new political forum ROCKS!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
thanks ATS and everyone who helped make the new Politics board

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
OK, so ive been shoved onto this new site, but i cant log in!!!
Isnt the name and password the same as for my ats site?

As Im mostly on a work computer, i cant control all of its settings...so if i cant log onto P-ATS because of some "cookie crap" Im really NOT going to be pleased at getting the boot from the rest of the ATS community.

How can i actually log in to P-ATS, or should i just leave never to return as now im an outcast, and dont have a way into the kingdom.....
(I can hear some of you saying "just leave Caz, do us all a favor...LOL")

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Caz, I think what you may be experiencing is a problem with logging in at the time you're trying to reach a link to a politics-thread. I had the same problem
. Simply try and log in as you usually do; click on the politics tab and then log in with the same name/password as used on ats.

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Durden]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join