It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palistine is the Problem Not Israel

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: adnanmuf

I like one Islamic version of Gog and Magog. Gog (The USA) from the land of Magog (England). The hordes of Gog and Magog have been causing a lot of problems in the Middle East over the last century lol

Gog and Magog where individuals until Christianity or more specifically revelations changed them into a group there not locations. It is a representation of evil gog from magog these people will fight in the final battle against the forces of good. The Quran got it slightly wrong as it was again a copy of the bible and it made it two groups instead of one.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

here u go,,

in other breaking news USA sanctions GazProm.

who knows.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
so the GOG and MAGOG according to that map, is TURKEY ?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Israel officially justified Operation Cast Lead on the grounds of self-defense against Hamas rocket attacks.26 Such a rationale did not however withstand even superficial scrutiny. If Israel had wanted to avert the Hamas rocket attacks, it would not have triggered them by breaking the June 2008 ceasefire with Hamas. Israel also could have opted for renewing—and then honoring—the ceasefire. Indeed, as a former Israeli intelligence officer told the International Crisis Group, “The cease-fire options on the table after the war were in place there before it.”27 More broadly, Israel could have reached a diplomatic settlement with the Palestinian leadership that resolved the conflict and terminated armed hostilities. Insofar as the declared objective of Operation Cast Lead was to destroy the “infrastructure of terrorism,” Israel’s alibi of self-defense appeared even less credible after the invasion: overwhelmingly it targeted not Hamas strongholds but “decidedly ‘non-terrorist,’ non-Hamas” sites.28 I will return to many of these points presently. It is useful however to first put Israel’s claim of self-defense in the wider context of its human rights record in the Occupied Palestinian Territories just prior to the invasion.

The 2008 annual report of B’Tselem (Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories)29 indicated that between 1 January and 26 December 2008 Israeli security forces killed 455 Palestinians, of whom at least 175 did not take part in hostilities, while Palestinians killed 31 Israelis of whom 21 were civilians. Thus, on the eve of Israel’s so-called war of self-defense, the ratio of total Palestinians to Israelis killed was almost 15:1 and the ratio of Palestinian to Israeli non-combatants killed was a minimum of 8:1. In Gaza alone Israel killed at least 158 noncombatants in 2008 until 26 December, while seven Israeli civilians were killed due to Palestinian rocket attacks from Gaza, which means the ratio was more than 22:1. (Palestinian rocket attacks from Gaza killed 21 Israelis between when they began in 2001 and January 2009. In the three-year period after its 2005 redeployment to Gaza’s perimeter, the Israeli army killed about 1,250 Gazans, including 222 children, while Palestinian rocket fire killed 11 Israelis.) Israel loudly protested because Hamas held one Israeli soldier who had been captured in June 2006, yet Israel held more than 8,000 Palestinian “political prisoners,” including 60 women and 390 children, of whom 548 were held in administrative detention without charges or trial, 42 of them for more than two years. In addition, Israel exacerbated its “sweeping restrictions on the freedom of movement of Palestinian residents of the West Bank”; expanded illegal Jewish settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, which together now contain nearly a half million illegal Jewish settlers; confiscated more West Bank land causing “serious harm to Palestinians . . . who are no longer able to work their land and gain a livelihood from it”; “prevent[ed] any possibility of development and construction” in Palestinian communities; distributed water in a discriminatory manner (although the Palestinian population in the West Bank is nine times the illegal Jewish settler population, its total water allocation is much smaller); and continued construction of a wall that will annex almost 12 percent of the West Bank despite the July 2004 International Court of Justice advisory opinion declaring the wall illegal.

As already noted, in January 2006 Hamas won Palestinian elections that were widely recognized as “completely honest and fair” (Jimmy Carter).30 Israel and the U.S. reacted by imposing an economic blockade on Gaza. In June 2007 Hamas foiled a putsch orchestrated by the U.S., Israel, and elements of the Palestinian Authority.31 “When Hamas preempts it,” a senior Israeli intelligence figure later scoffed, “everyone cries foul, claiming it’s a military putsch by Hamas—but who did the putsch?”32 Although he reviled Hamas as “cruel, disgusting and filled with hatred for Israel,” an editor at Israel’s largest circulation newspaper Yediot Ahronot nonetheless observed that it “did not ‘seize control’ of Gaza. It took the action needed to enforce its authority, disarming and destroying a militia that refused to bow to its authority.”33 After the abortive putsch Israel intensified its blockade, which “amounts to collective punishment, a serious violation of international humanitarian law.”34

In mid-December 2008 the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) published a study entitled “The Impact of the Blockade on the Gaza Strip: A human dignity crisis.”35 It reported that Israel’s “18-month-long blockade has created a profound human dignity crisis, leading to a widespread erosion of livelihoods and a significant deterioration in infrastructure and essential services.” As a direct consequence of the blockade, many Gaza residents were left without electricity for up to 16 hours each day and received water only once a week for a few hours (80 percent of the water did not meet the World Health Organization standards for drinking); nearly 50 percent of the population was left unemployed, and more than 50 percent of the population was “food insecure”; 20 percent of “essential drugs” were “at zero level” and more than 20 percent of patients suffering from cancer, heart disease, and other severe conditions were unable to get permits for medical care abroad. Many Palestinians, the study concluded, “reported a growing sense of being trapped, physically, intellectually and emotionally.” To judge by the human rights record, and leaving aside that it was Israel that broke the June 2008 ceasefire, it would appear that the Palestinians had a much stronger case than Israel for resorting to armed force in self-defense at the end of December 2008.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

here u go,,

who knows.

You do realize that is just someones interpretation of a mythical area right? ive seem magog placed over Russia northern europe its wherever some bible interpreter wants to place it. My favorite puts it in Iran since of course the evil Iranians are going to try to kill the Israelis. Magog moves around depending on who they want to make the enemy of god. Oddly also has alot to do with current events.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames2

I often thought operation cast lead was started to cover up a mossad operation. I think they infiltrated Hamas and got details it was just way to precise. They hit weapon storage facilities, smuggling tunnel and terror operative houses and effectively shut down Hamas and all its facilities. It was such a through operation thatit was estimated not one of there operations survived. With this it sounds like it was an opportunity Israel didnt want to pass up someone gave them that info. What was even odd to me is arab leaders quitely supported the operation even though Arabs were demanding a response. Even refused to publicly condemn the operation which made me wonder if Israel talked to them before the operation. I have a feeling it had alot to do with Iran they were fearful of Iran arming insurgents so close to home.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

here u go,,

who knows.

Gog and Magog and Togarmah and Gomer are all the same people , they are the Khazar (the huns) the Ashkenazi Jews.
God said in Esekial 38 I will you Magog on the hills of the people of israel (ami israel in hebrew meaning the people of Israel, Israel land is the arabic countries promised to Abraham progeny.

Meshek and Tobal and Rus are three rivers in area of Khazar Rus river in Ukraine Tobol river in Kazakstan, Moscow river.

The three rivers are north of the Caucasian mountains. Turkey and Syria and Palastine areland of Aram well known and traveled by semites and lived by semites (west of Euphrates river (turkey, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan.
Magog and the crew are not in Aram. They are in the Hidden North, north of the Caucasian mountains. where the Khazar lived Khazar is a semetic derivation of the word Scythians
edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

rus river in Ukraine in the land of Khazar==

en.wikipedia.org...

Tobol River in Russia and the land of the Khazar AKA Huns==

Tobol river

Meshek (Moskow) river in Russia (in ancient times all Volga river was called Mosk river where the traded Mosk a perfume from the Baltic came to the middle East kings, it was worth its weight several times in gold The Mosk or Musk perfume)

Musk river Meshek river

khazar worrier:

khazar worrier

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf

here u go,,

who knows.

Gog and Magog and Togarmah and Gomer are all the same people , they are the Khazar (the huns) the Ashkenazi Jews.
God said in Esekial 38 I will you Magog on the hills of the people of israel (ami israel in hebrew meaning the people of Israel, Israel land is the arabic countries promised to Abraham progeny.

Meshek and Tobal and Rus are three rivers in area of Khazar Rus river in Ukraine Tobol river in Kazakstan, Moscow river.

The three rivers are north of the Caucasian mountains. Turkey and Syria and Palastine areland of Aram well known and traveled by semites and lived by semites (west of Euphrates river (turkey, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan.
Magog and the crew are not in Aram. They are in the Hidden North, north of the Caucasian mountains. where the Khazar lived Khazar is a semetic derivation of the word Scythians

en.wikipedia.org...

Tobol river

Meshek (Moskow) river in Russia (in ancient times all Volga river was called Mosk river where the traded Mosk a perfume from the Baltic came to the middle East kings, it was worth its weight several times in gold The Mosk or Musk perfume)

Musk river Meshek river

khazar worrier:

khazar worrier

Your getting off topic ill just say reread your bible passage your misquoting it. also just so you know when you do reread it The term “Gog” comes from the Hebrew word “Rosh” which means “head” or “chief.” Now to prevent topic drift feel free to email me we can discuss this in depth if you like.

If your truly interested in Israelite prophecy youll find this interesting.

HERE

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I find the Quranic eschatology lines up with today especially when it comes to Gog/Magog. I do not doubt for one second that it is incorrect. It took me a long time to convince myself but I eventually got there.. Not only is it Gog/Magog though, the Islamic prophecies/visions give very distinct clues to who and where these people will come from including the AC himself.

It's actually mind boggling how accurate it is and where we are likely heading.

What makes it more intriguing is that you can almost come to the same conclusion in the Book of Revelation.. The Hadiths actually led me to the Book of Revelation somehow.
edit on 17-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: adnanmuf

here u go,,

who knows.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tobol river

Musk river Meshek river

khazar worrier:

khazar worrier

Your getting off topic ill just say reread your bible passage your misquoting it. also just so you know when you do reread it The term “Gog” comes from the Hebrew word “Rosh” which means “head” or “chief.” Now to prevent topic drift feel free to email me we can discuss this in depth if you like.

If your truly interested in Israelite prophecy youll find this interesting.

HERE

you read the bible wrong.
Esekial say (I will bring you magog over the mountains of Israel against Ami Israel (The people of Isreal not my people Israel).
God is here refering to Israel the land as in Genesis The land shown to Abraham and god told Abraham this land is Isreal (god hover over this land-his angles of course)

I am not getting off topic. I am showing that map presented is false, since God in Esekiel defined where Gog and Magog are in the land of the three rivers (Meshek, Tobal and Rus) in the hidden North (north of the caucasian Mountains, since Turkey is Part of Aram land of the Semites Arameans(Got it? Aram and Arameans?? got it?)
edit on 17-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

Aramean Migrations (semetic people migrated from the Arabian Peninsula to the north into Mesopotamia in 3000 BC because of the change of weather due to the deluge of Noah that tilted the earth)(Iraq and Syria and Turkey the land of stones (Aram, Aram mneans stones, that is why palestinians got a lot of stones throw on their adversaries since their forefather David throw the stone on Goliath king of the Skythians who landed in Ashdod and Askalon (Askalon?? Ska?? Skythians?? same skythians came back impostering as Ancient Isrealites. Those NeoSkythians (Skuzi, Khazar sons of sca son of Magog) are the Ashkenazi Jews, got It?)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Gaza arabs have receivede more aid longer thany other group. Hamas steals the money, spends it to teach their children hatred, that Jews drink the blood of muslim children, and buy rocket
the don;t build anything, no functioning infrastructure, they don;t create jobs, they don;t build schools
everything is done for them, they are incapable of functioning as a nation state
feh

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Gaza arabs have receivede more aid longer thany other group. Hamas steals the money, spends it to teach their children hatred, that Jews drink the blood of muslim children, and buy rocket
the don;t build anything, no functioning infrastructure, they don;t create jobs, they don;t build schools
everything is done for them, they are incapable of functioning as a nation state
feh

What bull.

Do you know the highest paid for commodity coming through tunnels today?

CEMENT!

Gaza is occupied both in reality and under international law, its border, coastal waters, resources, airspace and power supply controlled by Israel. Building supplies like ALL supplies are metered out and restricted as are tools and machinery to build etc etc et al.. Even CALORIES are controlled by Israel!
www.theguardian.com...

Israel's targeting of Hospitals, homes, ambulances, community centers and UN projects, mosques and playgrounds, puts an end to the Hamas pretext lie...this has NOTHING to do with Hamas it is about destroying every community structure Gazans have. Every form of community they start even a boat they were building together with the UN was bombed! An empty boat that was giving Gaza's kids something to do OTHER than throw stones....oorah :/

They cant build jobs when roads are blocked every other day so cant get to them or even their own shops and markets, they cant build an infrastructure as each time they do it is bombed back to rubble. Don't you get it?

This current operation has nothing to do with Hamas and everything to do with how close Palestinians were to forming a unity government and becoming a functioning state. Isreal needs Gaza gone pure and simple..it's in the way of their economic interests. Israel has already hired operators to begin to tap Gas reserves off Gaza's territorial shores! in FULL defiance of international law! Again! So they need Gaza gone. www.globalresearch.ca...

Its not even just Gaza and the West Bank, they plan to clear everyone out read this ..now its Bedouins too...where is going to end hmm?

And don't talk tous about 'aid'. USA's aid to Israel is condemning Israeli's not just Palestine to hell. The USA gives 3.8 MILLION a day to Israel..A DAY! 316 BILLION they've handed over so far IN CASH and more in military hardware and software! This..against pfft to Gaza.

You're comments are a joke...an uninformed and ignorant bad taste joke that that.

edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

You need to go back afew pages to my first post onthe DNA. i evensaid a small percentage were converts but the majority are tracable back to ancestry there in that area. i dont think the scientist were playing polotics.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
feh

You know they can't bring in concrete, right? No rebar, either. Or motor parts. Or the tools needed to make them "at home." No generators, either. Hard to build when there's a blockade and embargo on all the stuff you need to use to build.

Create jobs? Doing what? Can't create building jobs, there's nothing to build with. Farming? There's no exports from Gaza, due to the blockade. You're not one of those people that think jobs can just be "created" out of thin air, are you? besides, with all its assets frozen, it's not like Hamas could pay anyone.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The IDF is using sulphide gas on civilians. Dr's in two hospitals AND foreign reporters are verifying.
Al Wafa spinal and geriatric hosptial patients moved overnight to the medical complex listed as 'safe' by the IDF yesterday are coming under attack AGAIN.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

Well then google is anti-Israeli as well.

You can google search palastine bomb victims get a huge amount of results. As far as I am aware; I've yet to hear one report of the bombs being sent toward Israel killing anyone.

Actually considering how many bombs Israel claims that Palastine has sent at them I'm surprised you don't hear more about the Israel dead. Yet, you don't. Why is that?

Perhaps because no one is dieing as a result of these attacks. It's almost as if these attacks were perpatrated, not to hurt anyone in Israel, but to give Israel an excuse to attack Palastine. I could be wrong, but the whole thing stinks to me and it doesn't make any sense. Yes, I'm aware that Palastine's "bombs" are jack # compared to what Israel has but they are still capable of killing people. So why hasn't anyone died? Maybe the Hammas is an agent of Israel. I have no proof either way. This is speculation.
edit on 17-7-2014 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosha
The IDF is using sulphide gas on civilians. Dr's in two hospitals AND foreign reporters are verifying.
Al Wafa spinal and geriatric hosptial patients moved overnight to the medical complex listed as 'safe' by the IDF yesterday are coming under attack AGAIN.

Source this please? Both regarding gas and hospitals under attack. Not doubting you, just want to see the stories.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTengriist

Source this please? Both regarding gas and hospitals under attack. Not doubting you, just want to see the stories.

I have friends on the ground who have been at the hospital and were at Al Wafa last night just prior to its destruction. they manged to move the patients thankfully to the Medical complex but have come under renewed fire..here is another forgiener/Joe's last two tweets on it..Joe has also been there from the get go.

Initial tweet
twitter.com...

Renewed attacks on them at the complex
twitter.com...

Ministry of Health itself is reporting the IDF's gassing/asphyxiation of civilians. See their feed and website pls. I am so busy today you cant believe..pls fact check for yourself.

Here's one from Chan 4 in the region now, you can find the rest ok?
twitter.com...

Chan 4 did the expose on the first bombing of this facility yesterday when the fourth floor was bombed out while patients were still IN the hospital as did MIMC - www.imemc.org... and Hareetz etc.. www.haaretz.com...

cheers

Ro
edit on 17-7-2014 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Palestinians were kicked off their homeland in our time while the UN is was fully functioning.

while what happened in the deep past we have nothing to change.

So Right Now it is the world responsibility to do justice for the Palestinians to get their homeland back free and clear.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I'm assuming you are referring to Hydrogen Sulfide gas?

You realize that your source is accusing the IDF of using stink bombs against the Palestinians?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join