It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palistine is the Problem Not Israel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: CommandoJoe
Hardly a concentration camp - In Gaza there are cars, 5 star restaurants, luxury hotels, internet service, cell phones....

Awesome. Just curious. Do those blow up just as well as other things that Israeli attack missiles hit?

What exactly does this inane post have to do with the discussion of Gaza not being a concentration camp? Since you can't refute what I said you make a joke?

Ok, I'll bite. Why yes, cars driven by Hamas blow up quite nicely - there's several videos out there showing it...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

a reply to: CommandoJoe

I can see both sides. That way I don't look incredibly stupid. I recommend the same.

I don't blindly support Israel - I've criticized their actions several times in various threads here...

You are saying don't attack the Israeli people with labels, but using missiles is OK - I'd say that does make you look incredibly stupid...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I can see both sides. That way I don't look incredibly stupid. I recommend the same.

I don't blindly support Israel - I've criticized their actions several times in various threads here...

You are saying don't attack the Israeli people with labels, but using missiles is OK - I'd say that does make you look incredibly stupid...

The IDF needs better training. I postulated and then was accused. If they can't figure out a T&C how are they going to control a cyberwar?
Actually they are losing that one big time.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 12m8keall2c
Then why aren't they targeting the military,.gov installations the like, IDF , as well..... instead just volleying missiles all willy nilly into civilian/residential areas.

Because they can't. Their weapons are little more than what you and I made back in the 70's out of cans and gunpowder. Remember those?

So you made missiles with a 150km range that carried 145kg explosive warheads?
or just "little" 30km range ones with 5-20kg warheads?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Then why aren't they targeting the military,.gov installations the like, IDF , as well..... instead just volleying missiles all willy nilly into civilian/residential areas.

Because they can't. Their weapons are little more than what you and I made back in the 70's out of cans and gunpowder. Remember those?

Well yes. Just as accurate. Why?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hopefully you lived in the middle of nowhere... And if you actually played with 145kg of explosives, I would think you might feel differently about them being launched at civilians.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Hopefully you lived in the middle of nowhere... And if you actually played with 145kg of explosives, I would think you might feel differently about them being launched at civilians.

How big are those missiles that Israel shoots at innocents? Much bigger than mine I would think.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

How big are those missiles that Israel shoots at innocents? Much bigger than mine I would think.

So because Israel has bigger ordinance it's ok for Hamas to target civilians? Nice logic there.

This has been covered many times, Israel is not intentionally firing at civilians, but go ahead and keep denying that. They have called off attacks when children were seen in the area.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Because they can't.

exactly... just like the vietnamese with the US.

They could never go head to head, so instead they improvised and achieved near the same result(s)

hamas simple cannot 'go head to head with the IDF'. no way . no how.

so instead you have these fractured factions just willy nilly lobbing rockets in their direction.

in retaliation we see Israel approcahing it as if those same /mil/.gov installations had been bombed, rocketed, etc..

yes. they tend/try to focus their drops on the locations pinpointed of the rocket's origin, but by that time those [hamas] who initiated such are long gone and on to their next 'launch site'

again.

it';ll never change until cooler, more resonable heads prevail on both sides.

until then..... you'll have what we see here... innocents, civilians being killed due to the actions and efforts of their own.

wash
rinse
repeat

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

So because Israel has bigger ordinance it's ok for Hamas to target civilians? Nice logic there.

Nope but it's their only option.

This has been covered many times, Israel is not intentionally firing at civilians, but go ahead and keep denying that. They have called off attacks when children were seen in the area.

Sorry. By Bull-#-o-meter just broke.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

Right. And that's why the people that created this problem US/UK should step in and fix it.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

my question, in regards to that assertion, has always been the same.

how is the west to 'fix' an age olde, since the sands of time issue between two peoples.

??

how do you take the spittle out of the mouth of one and not the other.

walking down the street.

thee's an israeli.... *pft* .... even though i'd have to cross the street to pass them.

and vie versa.

it's that engrained, it seems.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Nope but it's their only option.

Sorry. By Bull-#-o-meter just broke.

LINK

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
neither side, if you will, is inculpable, imho.

both, the peoples, the governance, the factions, all hold blame for how and what things are today

it's just like with any type relationship, marriage, which will never happen, but it's still the same. give and take.

when one side wants to take more than what it gives.

you have what we see here.

much like a divorce of the minds, per se.

????

salvageable? !

who knows, but cooler heads truly need to prevail.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if we can't learn something from the Native Americans. The "whtitty man" came to take what was his by divine decree. The Native Americans, while living on his land, simply refused to give what was not theirs in the first place.

Through war, small pox blankets and booze whitty took back what was his and put the interlopers into protected areas. And peace has reigned since.

Palistinians, take the booze, the gobment cheese and relax, everything always works out when whity is given what is, was, his by divine decree.

Now, I have it on good authority that a certain GOD has said, "The US OF A must be given back to the Native, and they are coming to return to that they claim was their land taken by whity about 250 years ago.

Context: Should we give the US OF A back to the natives? Or bomb them when the come over the fence?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 12m8keall2c

The fact still remains that if we (the west) had left well enough alone we'd all be better off. That's about as nice as I can be about this. WE f'd it up. and WE are all paying for it.

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

OMG. 1 point. How many other BBQ'd innocents?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

OMG. 1 point. How many other BBQ'd innocents?

Of course many civilians have been killed, but it is not intentional. If it was there would be many thousands dead.

The Israeli military are not the bloodthirsty murders many here make them out to be...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jheated5
Yeah Palestine is the problem because they're in the way of the Israeli settlers who want to build condos on their gravestones... Those women and children terrorists that have killed 0 Israelis with all those rockets are the problem too!

gotta give the pali's credit tho.

they keep trying!

why do you want the rockets to kill israeli's?

aren't they happy with just a participation trophy?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesuslives4u

So who is at fault? Simple the terrorists. If the Palestine government removed HAMAS and the other terrorist organizations from the Gaza strip the fighting would cease and possibly there would be a chance for peace. But Palestine does not want that do they?

No, they don't want to crawl away from the territory they had taken away from them and curl up and die. As much as Israel would like them to. How dare they fight back against such superior firepower, they deserve everything they get, those pesky palestinians.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join