It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Leader al-Baghdadi Has Been Brainwashed by CIA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ahh..the standard ATS claim of every bad thing that has ever happened, going back to the dinosaurs dying, is some how a CIA\FBI\NSA\America plot.

It's like people forget that bad people have existed on this plan since it started.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
it would not be impossible for CIA (or other intelligence services) to do so. (brainwash and mind control)

Although the CIA insists that MKUltra-type experiments have been abandoned, some CIA observers say there is little reason to believe it does not continue today under a different set of acronyms. Victor Marchetti, author and 14-year CIA veteran, stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducted disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKUltra was abandoned a "cover story."

how much do you think they advanced mind controlling techniques for the last 40 years?
edit on 12-7-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: demus
I think it's clear that IS is a tool for TPTB. The west funded them as the FSA and provided arms and tactical support. However I believe they are being used to herd the various ME muslim factions so there's only one entity to deal with and not a dozen or more.

We'll have the States of North America - US/Mexico/Canada - the EU and the rest of the globe will be apportioned similarly. Each zone will have it's leader, but that leader will answer to a higher order.

Ah, just my opinion

Edit: Wanted to add - it's why Saddam was toppled, why Gaddafi was outed, why they're after Assad and why the rest of the muslim nations are under threat from IS, including SA and Mecca.
edit on 62255Saturdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It seems that the CIA are responsible for all the mass shootings in America, why not the world.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
nah, i think he more than likely got pissed off, while being held and forced to wear a dog collar being naked and having his testicles whacked by a U.S. female service member, while they had to do a cheerleaders pyramid.

hurt his pride. now everyone got to pay.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Right now, I think it's also possible that the ME is just reaping what has been sown by everyone. They preach this crazy stuff and everyone is surprised when a crazy group comes together with a crazy leader and everyone starts to fall in line with it? You tell people this stuff often enough, raise them on a steady diet of it ... and you act surprised when they do what you taught them to for generations.

It's also possible we are seeing various prophecies coming together too. Whether they are being massaged together by human action or otherwise, if they're being fulfilled will it really matter in the end? But, yeah, that's crazy talk ... no more so than thinking that this is all perfectly under one nation or another's control.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

originally posted by: demus
...the ISIS related propaganda that is (somehow) being allowed on the screens, radio and internet...

I mean, they were tweeting about their killings! WTF? secret services control social networks but they cannot react in time (?) to stop terrorists from spreading their twisted ideas?

Thats what makes these "terrorist" organizations highly questionable.

The US government has been shutting down websites and domains without any due process for some years now, not just domestically but overseas as well.

But we're supposed to believe that they wont shut down "radical Islamic" websites or social media because why exactly?

Well, I guess they dont want to hinder yet another one of their own creations.

After all, ISUS is an off-shoot of Al-CIAeda, being openly visited by McCain and funded/armed/trained by Obama (the Obama administration, now wanting to give them another $500 million).

As a matter of fact, almost every Moslem strong man, dictator, terrorist leader etc., from Saddam to Osama to Mubarak to the Shaw etc., has been openly supported by, installed or armed by the West...

good point, and I didn't see anyone replying to your post to counter it...

why?

because it makes perfect sense; it is not even hidden in the plain sight.

this ISIS is actually being given space in a media - so they can broadcast whatever message they see fit for the benefit of who know who.

ISIS is a new boogeyman, only this time they tried and made bigger, scarier and better funded.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

this ISIS is actually being given space in a media - so they can broadcast whatever message they see fit for the benefit of who know who.

ISIS is a new boogeyman, only this time they tried and made bigger, scarier and better funded.

New? Are you ignoring the fact they have been a functioning terrorist group since 2004 or does that not fit into your story that the CIA\America are responsible for every event in the history of the world

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

New? Are you ignoring the fact they have been a functioning terrorist group since 2004 or does that not fit into your story that the CIA\America are responsible for every event in the history of the world

I will say again: ISIS is a new bogeyman for the world.

I didn't say they are new organization, but the name, power and territorial gain as well as promotion efforts done by themselves and by mass media ARE new - hence: New Bogeyman.

anything else?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

does that not fit into your story that the CIA\America are responsible for every event in the history of the world

don't put the words in my mouth - I never said so.

I posted my opinion, theory and data about CIA mind control experiments and projects - I am sure you are familiar with it.

this is SKUNK so wild theories are accepted - I never said I claim or I am sure and sure never claimed that CIA/America are responsible for what you are implying.

and again, CIA is a "intelligence agency" and their deeds are known to the world; what makes you so sure they are solely working for American interests?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

this is SKUNK so wild theories are accepted - I never said I claim or I am sure and sure never claimed that CIA/America are responsible for what you are implying.

Yup, fair point.

My skunk works theory is that their are people on ATS that refuse to believe that people, countries, groups, organizations, insert some other similar things are not capable of doing or promoting horrible things without the involvement of the US or one of its agencies.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ahh..the standard ATS claim of every bad thing that has ever happened, going back to the dinosaurs dying, is some how a CIA\FBI\NSA\America plot.

It's like people forget that bad people have existed on this plan since it started.

So tell me why is it that a lot of people around the world think the US/west is responsible for much of the atrocities done around the world during the last decades? Are we all imagining stuff?,,the whole bunch of us?....Why isn't west trying to help ease the situation which is becoming an epidemic problem? and rather trying to stir up the boiling water to the point of no return.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur
So tell me why is it that a lot of people around the world think the US/west is responsible for much of the atrocities done around the world during the last decades? Are we all imagining stuff?,,the whole bunch of us?....Why isn't west trying to help ease the situation which is becoming an epidemic problem? and rather trying to stir up the boiling water to the point of no return.

Well it's like anything in the real world..You throw out the extremes on either side and the truth lies in the middle.

Have the US, like every other major world power, manipulated some or a few world events to their benefit, yup.
Have the US , like every other major world power, manipulated or caused every single event everywhere in the world, no.

Their are people on this site and other places that refuse to believe that anything can happen in the modern world if Jack Bauer didn't cause it. That to me is paranoia and just as disturbing as those that bury their heads in the sand and say "Country X never does anything wrong"

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well it's like anything in the real world..You throw out the extremes on either side and the truth lies in the middle.

Have the US, like every other major world power, manipulated some or a few world events to their benefit, yup.
Have the US , like every other major world power, manipulated or caused every single event everywhere in the world, no.

Their are people on this site and other places that refuse to believe that anything can happen in the modern world if Jack Bauer didn't cause it. That to me is paranoia and just as disturbing as those that bury their heads in the sand and say "Country X never does anything wrong"
But peoples belief has been formed around an undeniable reality that the US is been manipulating and orchestrating events in the past and the present.Can you blame them for that? and no one blames "everything+ on the US that is just an over estimation...I always wonder when super powers do harms on certain people and act surprised and angry afterwards when the people retaliate...A bully is a bully no matter how you slice it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You are the type of person who was calling people crazy when they were saying that the CIA was creating Al Qaeda in the 80's. Get with the program dude, look what they did in Libya and Syria. They were training ISIS in Jordan when they were doing all those "training exercises" last year. I can't believe that people still don't get it, pffft whatever!

link

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

You are the type of person who was calling people crazy when they were saying that the CIA was creating Al Qaeda in the 80's. Get with the program dude, look what they did in Libya and Syria. They were training ISIS in Jordan when they were doing all those "training exercises" last year. I can't believe that people still don't get it, pffft whatever!

link

Which is clearly shown by my statement above of throwing out the extremes on either side and the truth is found in the middle.

Please keep telling me what kind of person I am though, it's fun.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The real goal is to destabelize the region ,set even the other foot in the ME,control the resources,.......

Except of course destabilising the region doesn't give you control of resources - it threatens them.

As someone else said - this is just mindless repetition of "It's all the fault of the USA" rubbish - it's become an automatic fantasy.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Also the mere being in skunk works does not give you freedom from ridicule where i is appropriate.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

The whole ISIS thing has been yet another pile of stink, There very name should tell people plenty (and yes i know what they say it means but seriously!) .

I personally think your theory is plausible and likely.
We are most certainly being lied to and deceived with most situations of war, this is something that has been done for years and they are very efficient at doing.

This is all a game for those pulling the strings remember that.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

The real goal is to destabelize the region ,set even the other foot in the ME,control the resources,.......

Except of course destabilising the region doesn't give you control of resources - it threatens them.

As someone else said - this is just mindless repetition of "It's all the fault of the USA" rubbish - it's become an automatic fantasy.

you are right, that is why after destabilization comes stabilization and if you were the one to control destabilization you will surely be able to control resources when you bring the region to a stabilization.

and nobody here is saying "it's all fault of the USA" but nice try.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join