It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: TSA Allowing Illegals to Fly Without Verifiable ID, Says Border Patrol Union

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Only applies to children.

I can't see to find any other source than Breitbart and that's barely a source at all.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't recall the article saying the TSA wasn't patting them down, it didn't mention the TSA not specifically taking them aside for the special/extra screening. It just says that they don't have ID. Then again...how many kids do?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I am calling HOAX on this. Why? Cause its the airlines themselves not the TSA that checks ids when picking up a boarding pass.

100% HOAX!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The ad in january said 65000 total. And 50% would be transported by air. 25% by bus and 25% by ice.

It is planned

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge

originally posted by: Common Good
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Wake the hell up, please.

I am fully awake, so what are you talking about?

America is a meritocracy, so provide some good or bad merit to make your point.

The economy is not shedding 750,000 jobs a month

The DOW is hovering around a record

Obama had the chance and motive to invade Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Egypt and Lebanon.

Exports are up 50% sit Obama took office.

The US auto industry has not sold this many cars since 2006

So what is your beef? I can't read your mind

First of all the government constantly tells lies about everything, in fact most of it is the exact opposite of what they say it is.

Ask the Native Americans, the vets, the Afghan translators, the ranchers and farmers, how honest the government is and how they always keep their promises, then tell me what they have told you.

Anyone going around these days thinking and proclaiming how great things are for the U.S. right now is living in a fool's paradise. You will be totally blindsided when the SHTF and then no one will have to say, "I told you so".
edit on 11-7-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typos

edit on 11-7-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: another typo

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Crap, I somehow posted in the wrong thread. Dang!
edit on 11-7-2014 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Mistaken post removed

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: spurgeonatorsrevenge

originally posted by: Common Good
a reply to: spurgeonatorsrevenge

Wake the hell up, please.

I am fully awake, so what are you talking about?

America is a meritocracy, so provide some good or bad merit to make your point.

The economy is not shedding 750,000 jobs a month

The DOW is hovering around a record

Obama had the chance and motive to invade Syria, Iran, Ukraine, Egypt and Lebanon.

Exports are up 50% sit Obama took office.

The US auto industry has not sold this many cars since 2006

So what is your beef? I can't read your mind

First of all the government constantly tells lies about everything, in fact most of it is the exact opposite of what they say it is.

Ask the Native Americans, the vets, the Afghan translators, the ranchers and farmers, how honest the government is and how they always keep their promises, then tell me what they have told you.

Anyone going around these days thinking and proclaiming how great things are for the U.S. right now is living in a fool's paradise. You will be totally blindsided when the SHTF and then no one will have to say, "I told you so".

The Sh!t Already hit the fan, back in 2008, within one month the economy when from being slow to being in danger of COMPLETE collapse.

In January 2009 America lost over - 750,000 jobs, today by the same measure that number is over + 250,000. Now I am not saying that things are great, but I certainly think they have improved markedly in the last 5-6 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Fly for free with no Real ID just court paper work.

Are they at least getting a nudity scan and a patriot hug better known as a TSA groping err TSA pat down?

This is a huge crock of bovine bio waste.

We need a icon depicting that

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

So you made a mistake. Look at the big picture. The United Stares elected his Majesty! Not worried about the SHTF stuff, all of my children and grandchildren always get the same sermon. It is better to die on you feet than step in a voting booth !

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tencap77

I meant to post the first comment, the 2nd was a mistake I edited out, but noted the edit.

It was a totally unrelated post meant for another thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

The Airlines do check IDs. TSA also screens people before entering into the controlled security zone.

Again, you present more BS as fact by either misrepresenting something, or willfully omitting portions of something.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

You are correct that the TSA screens people, they check your boarding pass.

Not your id.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Well I know when threads this are posted that critical thiking and logic are not in play but, lets try a little shall we. These people are according to the story using DHS forms ording them to court on a certain day. These documents have names and date of birth. DHS can not just create a legal document compelling you to go to court without being able to verify your identity and that you are indeed ilegal to begin with. They are not going to just take your word for it if you say your name is Jose Smith give you the form and then let you go to a court hearing and be tried as a name you made up. So clearly these people have some sort of documentation they either brought with them or that was later aquired by DHS from a home country. Also anybody can fly without an ID by filling out a TSL 44 form. This is a question backed form that uses information from you SS records. I know thinking for your self is fround in threads like these but, just for fun give a try the next time you read story that makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Really???
Dude, you are wrong with just about every post on ATS.

www.tsa.gov...

ID Requirements Adult passengers, 18 and over, are required to show a valid U.S. Federal or State-issued photo ID that contains a name, date of birth, expiration date, social security number, phone number, and a tamper-resistant feature. A passenger that refuses to provide any ID and will not cooperate in the identity verification process will not be allowed to enter the screening checkpoint

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

From your link:

We understand passengers occasionally arrive at the airport without an ID, because of losing them or inadvertently leaving them at home. If this happens to you, it does not necessarily mean you won't be allowed to fly. If you are willing to provide additional information, we have other ways to confirm your identity, like using publicly available databases, so you can get to your destination.

Nice try "buddy"

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So, they must still confirm your identity.

Honestly, you really should try to understand what you use as a response.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's like talking to a unusually ignorant wall.

Its your link "buddy" go ahead, argue against it.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If you are willing to provide additional information, we have other ways to confirm your identity

Either willfully ignorant, or just a poor liar.

TSA will still confirm the identify of each and every person.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
So much for this being a HOAX:

TSA ADMITS LYING ABOUT ILLEGAL ALIENS FLYING WITHOUT PROPER ID

HOUSTON, Texas -- A new letter from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) admits that illegal aliens were being allowed to board planes using Notice to Appear forms they received after entering the U.S. illegally. The revelation directly contradicts a TSA statement last month denying such allegations to various media outlets, including Breitbart News. In July Breitbart Texas Managing Director Brandon Darby broke the news that the TSA was letting illegal aliens board planes using Notice to Appear forms; subsequently, a TSA spokesperson publicly attacked Darby on Twitter, insisting that his report was "completely wrong."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join