It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification / Vortex causing weather issues in Michigan.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: mrthumpy

There is a good explanation in the video at the 1:04 minute mark. Depending on the specific particulate used to attract the water vapor (like fluoride as one example), a specific frequency can be used to combine these particulates so they coagulate, bind together and release the water that had been attracted to them, causing it to fall as rain.

The first problem I see there is he is talking about contrails and lying about videos of spraying and photos of equipment on planes.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

There is a good explanation in the video at the 1:04 minute mark. Depending on the specific particulate used to attract the water vapor (like fluoride as one example), a specific frequency can be used to combine these particulates so they coagulate, bind together and release the water that had been attracted to them, causing it to fall as rain.

What about the 2 minute mark where he starts to show pictures of the interior of aircraft with balast testing equipment, but he lies and claims they are spray tanks? Unless Dane is kept in a bubble and only allowed out to give these speeches, he should be aware of these being explained. So he is lying straight to you, in order to get inside your wallet.

And here is where that one came from.

If you need more proof, just ask.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

For clouds to grow and build, the water needs something to hang on to, dust, dirt anything the wind picks up and flows through the air. Generally it is pretty small stuff that can stay up to help get the cloud started, but once it starts they can grow pretty big. If all these little particles start to get upset about something and start bumping into each other, it causes the water drops to build and down it falls.

As for you more techno geek explanation, no I cannot. Sounds like there are papers out there if you really serious about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

For clouds to grow and build, the water needs something to hang on to, dust, dirt anything the wind picks up and flows through the air. Generally it is pretty small stuff that can stay up to help get the cloud started, but once it starts they can grow pretty big. If all these little particles start to get upset about something and start bumping into each other, it causes the water drops to build and down it falls.

As for you more techno geek explanation, no I cannot. Sounds like there are papers out there if you really serious about it.

No. For clouds to grow and build you need water vapour in high enough levels for condensation to occur. The atmosphere is full of cloud condensation nuclei anyway

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I know it can be difficult but try to stick with the conversation here.

You said

There is a good explanation in the video at the 1:04 minute mark.
Where in the vid is this explanation you claim is there?

How does it relate to the rest of your post that followed?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Here.
www.nc-climate.ncsu.edu...

It's a great place to start.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A winter vortex in July? Sure why not.As us Michiganders survived this past winter I dont see anyone up here worrying.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wow, this so much reminds me of the 9/11 threads.

For the video location maybe I should of used the second mark 1:04:00. This is the video at the start of the thread.

For clouds to grow and to their bit in the water cycle takes all of the parts of the environment involved.
edit on 11-7-2014 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Wow, this so much reminds me of the 9/11 threads.

For the video location maybe I should of used the second mark 1:04:00. This is the video at the start of the thread.

For clouds to grow and to their bit in the water cycle takes all of the parts of the environment involved.

Oh I see. Well your 'good explanation' is just Dane saying something that doesn't actually make any sense. It doesn't explain anything.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

For the video location maybe I should of used the second mark 1:04:00.

If you meant an hour and four minutes in then yes you should have.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yes, I have been a bit lazy. Sorry Boss...

Kinda more preoccupied with the economic situation. I do not know all the details with weather modification, the ozone layer is a worrying concern.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I do not know all the details with weather modification,
That's fine. Why do you consider his 'explanation' to be "good" or even truthful?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

He comes across as familiar and comfortable with the topic, has spent time looking into it. While his big picture view may be a bit dark, it is not uncommon considering the situation.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

He comes across as familiar and comfortable with the topic, has spent time looking into it.
Those things are evident but they aren't evidence of truthfulness. Examining the information itself is the only way to discern the facts from fiction.

Would you consider another viewpoint on this?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
They have admitted to chem-trails already, said it was to try and make it rain for crops. Not a conspiracy anymore. ra reply to: waynos

That sound like cloud seeding -- which has nothing at all to do with those puffy white lines high on the sky that some people call "chemtrails" and others call contrails.

Cloud seeding is not secret and is done at lower altitudes from small prop planes. They fly into heavy moisture-laden low clouds and release materials that would hopefully cause the moisture to fall out of those clouds. Conversely, those puffy white trails I call contrails are much higher up, and are usually most visible when there are NO low clouds (the kind of low clouds that are targets for cloud seeding. Therefore, contrails (or what some people call "chemtrails") not at all associtaed with this cloud seeing.

And I'm too sure what you mean by "admitting" to seeding clouds to make it rain. Cloud-seeding is a publicly-done thing and has been common knowledge for 50+ years. Nobody needs to "admit to it", because nobody is trying to keep it a secret.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

He comes across as familiar and comfortable with the topic

Of course he does, he made enough off selling real estate to retire comfortably

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

In this environment, the subject of truth is a very bruised and battered ball. Weather manipulation looks like an interesting subject, can it be done? Absolutely. As for how much and where is the line? If these experiments are to be done it would be good to see better global reporting, review and coordination. When these experiments have be done in secret it disregards ethical standards.

As for your website, looks like a lot going on and will take a while to catch up on it. As for another point of view, is there a better way to process, display and share ideas?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

In this environment, the subject of truth is a very bruised and battered ball.

What's your point? You seem to be arguing that your opposition can't have truth while claiming that you do.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

My point is that is does take a lot of hard work to get to the truth. I do commend your comment to questioning and getting answers.

I guess another on my mind is that I am going to have to get a job soon, cannot spend all day researching away for much longer.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfamousOne

It's not HAARP doing this but Typhoon Neoguri. If you watch this radar satellite loop, you can see the typhoon slam into the polar vortex and appear to break up. However, it actually bumped it up northward. If you try to imagine taking something that is all connected and push up in one area, then that thing is going to sag down in other areas. Neoguri pushed up into it and what goes up must come down.

Hence the polar vortex dip into Michigan.

climate.cod.edu...
edit on 11/7/14 by WhiteAlice because: heh heh, forgot to link to the satellite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join