It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification / Vortex causing weather issues in Michigan.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

I guess you should have waited for them to finish it. Its not tight enough.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: irgust
a reply to: TheInfamousOne
They aren't closing HAARP, they'll keep funding it.

Evidence?

But the US isn't the only country that uses them.

I presume you mean the US isn't the only country that uses ionospheric heaters.

indeed not

I still don't think it's a good idea to heat the ionosphere, I think it may change the jet stream and change the weather patterns.

"I think..." is not evidence.

the FACT that the jetstream is at about 23-40,000 feet and the ionosphere starts at about 85 km - 250,000 - feet IS evidence - evidence that you are wrong.

I might be wrong about the microwave but since it's just a energy wave that heats the ionosphere wouldn't it heat the Jetstream area also? To find out just bypass the door safety switch on your microwave at home put a glass of water in put your hand above it and turn on the microwave if your right your hand won't heat up only the glass of water will but if your wrong you might get a little warm.
As for HAARP shutting down, the government doesn't always keep its word.
If you need proof just go ask any of the Lakota Sioux.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: irgust
Well it's like this - to heat the ionosphere the ionosphere is

1/ almost a vacuum, so there isn't much mass to heat; and
2/ where the beam is focused

So anywhere below there, there is more mass to affect, and any power is less focused.

so if you think it is heating the Jetstream significantly then it is also heating het troposphere, and the moon, and alpha centauri too.

as for broken promises - the government also often does exactly what it says. Pulling up native American debacles conducted for the pursuit of land hardly seems relevant to shutting down a minor scientific research facility - and besides you can check on the later.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: TheInfamousOne
They aren't closing HAARP, they'll keep funding it.

Evidence?

But the US isn't the only country that uses them.

I presume you mean the US isn't the only country that uses ionospheric heaters.

indeed not

I still don't think it's a good idea to heat the ionosphere, I think it may change the jet stream and change the weather patterns.

"I think..." is not evidence.

the FACT that the jetstream is at about 23-40,000 feet and the ionosphere starts at about 85 km - 250,000 - feet IS evidence - evidence that you are wrong.

I might be wrong about the microwave

Yes, you are wrong.

The lower atmosphere, where the weather happens, is a very different place to the ionosphere, which is where the beam is absorbed and the effects are felt. The HAARP frequency basically passes straight the lower layers without being absorbed.

Don't think of it as microwaving your hand. It's more like the radio signal passing through your body on the way to your TV. You don't feel or notice it. And yet your TV, which is tuned to it, does.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
Yes it would be nice to shut down HAARP.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I hate to be one of those people, but where's the proof? HAARP visitor days would be advertised on the website. It was partially staffed by UoA students. Where are all of the people claiming to be turned away on those advertised visitor days? Where are all of the students that admit to having controlled the weather?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've always struggled with chemtrails until recently.. Watch a show, forget wich, but the guy was claiming spraying! Worse yet, his recommendation to fix this was more Spraying!

Anyway, I live in Michigan and commented to my girl on how we never have blue sky's anymore. Came to St. Louis Missouri and visited the arch. Got all wrapped up in its weather mod conspiracy.

Long story short.. Big ass storm blows in Monday night.. Red all across the screen. Splits at the arch. The best part, that morning, the clearest most gorgeous blue sky I've seen in years.. That was until the planes went back to work..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I hate to be one of those people, but where's the proof? HAARP visitor days would be advertised on the website. It was partially staffed by UoA students. Where are all of the people claiming to be turned away on those advertised visitor days? Where are all of the students that admit to having controlled the weather?

What? you realize I am a University of AZ Alumnus graduated in fact, went on to get a Masters somewhere else out of state. Maybe you are thinking of the Biosphere instead. or University of Alaska? They took my proof (suspicions) rolls of film of the HAARP array and of their vehicles/personages as they drove up and got out of their SUVs. It was unpleasant. So, what did I do? Skipped back to GlenAllen whistling a tune; to the copper river and salmon fish as any normal person would (did not have a 500.00 moose tag to hunt).
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
Dane Wiggington is not a scientist. .........

As for the minutiae of disproving his claims, it's all over this forum, and many other sites, for anyone with the inclination to look.

this link makes it easier to find

I'm not sure he's ever said something that is correct!!

Interesting link, thanks Gaul. I may start reading that site as often as I do this one. Ya know, balance etc

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: waynos

You have never been beneath the tic-tac-toe/checkerboard and experienced the resulting dusting of topiaries with the shiny silver particulates, or breathing difficulties or bloody noses and eye burning. Chemtrails are not contrails and are not horizon to horizon phenomenon left by commercial jets. They are very strategically placed.

No I haven't, and neither have you. Except from the breathing part, I have asthma. BTW, I've had it since 1967. Thirty years too soon to blame "chemtrails".

Maybe you can answer the bit about chemtrails where a plane can spray 10,000 times it's own load capacity? Or maybe you can't.

(Btw, I do realise you're just trolling for lols, like the other threads. )
edit on 11-7-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
originally posted by: waynos
a reply to: waynos

[I]waynos[/I] (Btw, I do realise you're just trolling for lols, like the other threads. )

You are in no realization of anything much less my intentions (regarding other threads). If you really wanted to know who I am, my home forum is RFT: Religion, Faith and Theology or CIR (put on asbestos gloves to read). I don't troll threads; I am more a Jesus/Buddha/Allah type Pundit: this may be something you are saying/exclaiming about yourself as a provocateur subconsciously and your mutual friendships you all whip each other into a feeding frenzy (you know more of than I). I am allowed to tell the truth as I understand it is all.
edit on 11-7-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The growing trends and capabilities of weather modification is having some very concerning results, similar to other areas of research and development. All this work on the short term fix without understanding the long term implications is well, very short sighted.

With so much of the actual state of play still in the dark and publicly unaccountable sectors of society, the peer review and big picture policies to do weather modification and geoengineering right is significantly lacking. As science is left to political, monetary and military forces to push it around, the ongoing search for the facts and better directions is lost for all.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The growing trends and capabilities of weather modification.

Such as?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

Did you even look at the video?

In the past we had shamans that danced and maybe / maybe not controlled the weather. In the past couple hundred years of industrialization things have change. As for just how much influence people have over the weather does have some debate. The fact that we can influence it is very real and a capability that is growing along with many other fields of research and development.

How different catalysts can be dispersed in the air then made to combine and produce rain at a specific location is just one example.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: roth1

HAARP was never a secret. In fact they had days where the public could visit. It should also be pointed out that the entire reason people think it can control the weather is because of Nick Begich. A man who is riding on the coat tails of his father and brother while trying to pass himself off as a PhD even though his degree is from a diploma mill.

In 1999; I happened to be in GlenAllen Alaska late August early September/leaves were turning. That HAARP facility is oh 30 miles out of town. I don't know why I was there with a nice Canon camera zoom lens taking pictures of an antennae array, not at all out of place blended right in with the landscape. Goons showed up and took my roll of film (this was old style Kodak) and made me leave the area never to return OR ELSE. I wasn't one of 'public' that was invited to visit apparently. If you are in this area Richardson Hwy between GlenAllen and Valdez Harbor is a beautiful drive glacier after glacier, Terrence McKenna (after imbibing) would have loved it. Miniature forests there as well, 4 foot tall bonsai pine trees that are hundreds of years old.

I was there too. I never saw any of that happen. I think you may be mistaken. I was salmon fishing while getting my doctorate from the University of Alaska. HAARP was open for visitors that day.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

How different catalysts can be dispersed in the air then made to combine and produce rain at a specific location is just one example.

Not an example that I'm aware of. Can you elaborate?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

In the past we had shamans that danced and maybe / maybe not controlled the weather. In the past couple hundred years of industrialization things have change. As for just how much influence people have over the weather does have some debate. The fact that we can influence it is very real and a capability that is growing along with many other fields of research and development.

Yes, cloud seeding. And amazingly enough, if you look into the track record of cloud seeding vs. Shamens doing a rain dance, they may be equally effective. The conclusive prove that cloud seeding works isn't there. But they still do it as long as somebody is willing to pay.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I tried to watch but the lies, the terrible lies, they burn my eyes and cause my ears to beg for mercy. Perhaps you could choose something specific that you believe in the vid and we could discuss it.

In the past we had shamans that danced and maybe / maybe not controlled the weather.
Or maybe they learned to watch the cirrus clouds to know the time to raindance was approaching?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

There is a good explanation in the video at the 1:04 minute mark. Depending on the specific particulate used to attract the water vapor (like fluoride as one example), a specific frequency can be used to combine these particulates so they coagulate, bind together and release the water that had been attracted to them, causing it to fall as rain.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There is a good explanation in the video at the 1:04 minute mark. Depending on the specific particulate used to attract the water vapor (like fluoride as one example), a specific frequency can be used to combine these particulates so they coagulate, bind together and release the water that had been attracted to them, causing it to fall as rain.
Can you explain where that explanation can be found?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join