It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus H Christ. There's a murder video floating around on Facebook

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wake up this morning, flip on that stupid FB and what do I see? Some poor girl getting her head blown off with a shotgun while sitting on a sofa. I'm not going to post the video. Facebook recently changed their format so videos play instantly when you scroll by, thanks a lot Zuckerburger. WTH is wrong with your company anyway to allow this kind of crap?

I'm quite sure people are going to scream fake. To be honest, I don't think it is but regardless, that crap shouldn't be on there, fake or not! Once seen, you'll never get that out of your mind. Kids will watch it, crazy people will watch it, regular people will watch it. WTF is wrong with the world? I seriously think a police investigation should be done.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've been exposed to quite a bit a death but I did indeed once come across a real murder video of a Spetznaz soldier cutting another man's (prisoner?) throat. It fudged me up for days and like I said I was no stranger to death with my past careers and somehow this got to me. I still think of it and cringe. I dont have facebook but id say that autoplay is pretty damn stupid. I notice some ads auto play videos too...how long til something pops up on something like that as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is some pretty gross stuff on Facebook....and people who 're-post' that crap are immediately dropped from my 'Friends' list and blocked.
I can not understand how we, as a species, have become so desensitized.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I wonder if that's the same one I saw back in the 90's. It was pretty brutal and I can still see it some 20 years later crysytal clear. I'm so much older now and don't give a crap about watching that sort of thing anymore.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Not going back to check but I think I saw 11k shares already. If it's not in your FB yet...it will be.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Did the vid you see take place in an orchard of sorts? I wished I never watched it. This post made me remember it in perfect detail.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlastedCaddy

No, it was a middle east guy killing his girlfriend for cheating. According to the summary.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Social media can bring out the best in people, and the worst. It seems like this younger generation of kids are so desensitized to violence that they don't have the same reactions of horror that we do. I bet most of the shares are by people 25 and under.

It sickens me that social media has allowed people to let their hidden demons come out to play, under the cover of *I'm just passing it on*. In a way, living vicariously another person's sickness.

Just look to see who in your friends group shared it for you to see...cull that person from your list. They are not really your friend.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
a reply to: nugget1

Not going back to check but I think I saw 11k shares already. If it's not in your FB yet...it will be.

Maybe you shouldn't be following that person then?

I don't expect it to be posted by any friends of mine.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Believe it or not, a mother of three.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The video you are referring to is a fake. They guy doing the "shooting" in the video is FB user, Pantural.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Makes no difference, shouldn't be on there as family of all ages get in touch via FB and its not something that should be shoved down our throats.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

How are you able to determine that for sure? If it is fake, and he's posting as himself doing the deed, then I would have to question his mind state trying pass it off as real under the 'circumstances' of why he did it. He's sick in the head

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Makes no difference, shouldn't be on there as family of all ages get in touch via FB and its not something that should be shoved down our throats.

Well it does make some difference, chiefly that some girl didn't get her head blown off.

If you don't like what is posted on FB, then block/defriend the offensive poster. It's no different than if your friend came knocking at the door and you opened it only to be greeted with this video playing on a tablet. No need for censorship.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

How are you able to determine that for sure? If it is fake, and he's posting as himself doing the deed, then I would have to question his mind state trying pass it off as real under the 'circumstances' of why he did it. He's sick in the head

It's on his page if you scroll down. Here's a link to the video:

Trial shooting - PANTURAL & Oksana Resulova

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Unity_99

Well it does make some difference, chiefly that some girl didn't get her head blown off.

If you don't like what is posted on FB, then block/defriend the offensive poster. It's no different than if your friend came knocking at the door and you opened it only to be greeted with this video playing on a tablet. No need for censorship.

Hindsight is always 20/20. And i disagree with you 110% i didn't ask to see it so when do my rights come into play? If you think censorship doesn't have a role in today's social media, and if you think it's ok to watch this as being perpetuated as real, then you're part of the problem

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I purposely left the link out and you come along and post it anyway? gtfo here.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I take it you don't watch horror or action movies?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I take it you don't watch horror or action movies?

Movie...snuff film...big difference...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

There's a fine line my friend. A fine line.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join