It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Assume it all..."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You know the drill. Got a: cellphone; laptop, pc, tablet, phone bill; hydro bill; credit card; car insurance; life insurance; mortgage...? You get the idea. What I don't get, is why you wouldn't just, "assume they have it all" and liberate yourself[your awareness!] from the concern that [they] may or may not be, illegally, watching your every move. They are. And if you make yourself noticable, they'll take notice. Maybe you need to button up the operation and possibly consider a [change in management], if you follow my multi~level meaning.

What are you afraid of? Don't you think it's time we stood up and identified ourselves, minus the guilt and minus the shame, and the worry/concern? "This is me, unreservedly" type thing? I used to worry about my privacy where the internet was concerned, but then it occured to me that the basis of that fear came from the idea I had, that I might be doing something wrong, and therefore, didn't want anyone, especially [them], to know about it. I wasn't doing anything wrong. Know your limits. They're established already. Play within them, and what have you got to worry about?

If you're religious, close your eyes and pretend God is running the NSA. Are you embarrased about anything now? Guilty of something perhaps? You can't hide, so, why try? It only gets your knickers in a twist. When your awareness shifts, and you realize God, Satan, the cops, the feds, the all~seeing eye, NSA, CSIS, MI5 etc, are all one and the same [entity/concept] for lack of a better description, you become your own judge [because you're [caught!]] and you have no choice but to surrender to the [power/judgement], whatever IT is, and carry out sentence on yourself [especially carry out sentence on yourself!]. It's a cleansing experience when you order your perception in this way. Does anyone know what I mean?

Can it be as simple as: if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If I have nothing to hide then why do I need to be watched in the first place?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If in the very least, to identify/separate you from the wrong doers?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: November5

So, like a witch hunt?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

So, like a witch hunt?

No, not like a witch hunt[?]. What are you doing that you think they're watching you for? The point i'm making, is i'm not doing anything wrong, so the record is like a security camera filming a location. When no crime has occured, the footage is stored or deleted or whatever they do with the useless garb it is, and no one is ever the wiser. When something does occur however, the tapes are retreived and more often than not, are helpful in resolving the situation that called for the attention in the first place.

If you aren't doing anything wrong, they don't care. What makes you think, out of all the people the system is monitoring, that YOU are worthy of their specific attention? You're not up to something, right?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by witch hunt, i'm not quite following.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Trouble is no one will totally agree with everything that who ever is running this circus wants ... unless of course you are completely in line with the insanity that is taking place .

And even then you won't get it right every time and must be corrected...now and then.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm so glad someone else feels this way. And it's funny because it's what I've recently started doing.
I just hope everybody got dark secrets and willingness to do whatever it takes to take back our f'n lives without consult of anyone else.

Every man a fortified island full of all sorts of potential danger, beauty and wisdom. I hope everyone finds their inner jesus, buddha, osama bin laden, hitler or barbara streisand and acts accordingly leaving no trail, no clues, just results and impact in whatever they do to change this insanely TIGHT, TENSE world.

Chaos always ends in order and is thus born of it anew.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well, what were the "witches" doing that was so wrong?a reply to: November5

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What is good for the goose is good for the gander and I am the gander!

How about we turn it around for a moment.

If they do nothing wrong, then why do they have to hide.

Why cannot we video Police, The FBI, NSA, Area 51, Government buildings, Congressmen etc etc.

The answer is because they do have things to hide

They call it 'In The National Interest'

So E-mails go missing, people claim Presidential Privilege and all the other crap.

You see, I call it privacy and it is a right I have! In the US it is protected by the Fourth Amendment.

Privacy is a God given right.

Tell me, why cannot we all access, via the internet, all of the millions of cameras in use so that we can record the Police. What do they have to hide?

It is all beyond a joke!

I demand PRIVACY. It is vital to my well being!

P

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The reason why the NSA, CIA, MI6, whoever are so concerned with your private life is to make sure you don't think, say, or do anything that may have ANY impact on the world political power structure, economy, media, education, intellectual pursuits, basically anything.

The powers that be made so many promises to so many people that unless you are part of their little system it is nearly impossible to garner positive recognition without people getting angry, jealous, vindictive, etc.

They are also collecting blackmail information or potential blackmail information on everyone, just in case you try to oppose or criticize them. If you do oppose or criticize them all of a sudden some video or audio of your private life is leaked to gangstalkers around the world and on the internet and your favorite website is invaded by paid gangstalkers revealing what appears to be information regarding your private life. (This is what happened to ATS in the last couple of years)

They really dislike criticism, even if your voice it in the privacy of your own home. If you even criticize them a little all of sudden they attack, just like they do in Phoenix, Arizona. If you simply voice criticism of anything relating to Phoenix, the culture or the politics or the intellectual atmosphere, all of sudden gangstalkers come out.

This system is on its last legs, it has violated nearly everything we have been taught America Stands for. It can't tolerate scientifically accurate data and results, free flowing discussions, criticism, privacy, innovation or creativity, then it's destined for the trash heap or rubbish dump.
edit on 9-7-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
I'm so glad someone else feels this way. And it's funny because it's what I've recently started doing.
I just hope everybody got dark secrets and willingness to do whatever it takes to take back our f'n lives without consult of anyone else.

Every man a fortified island full of all sorts of potential danger, beauty and wisdom. I hope everyone finds their inner jesus, buddha, osama bin laden, hitler or barbara streisand and acts accordingly leaving no trail, no clues, just results and impact in whatever they do to change this insanely TIGHT, TENSE world.

Chaos always ends in order and is thus born of it anew.

next round is on me

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I understand your sentiment I do, I used to be on that side of the fence. I guess my question to you would be, don't you think 'God' has your back? Don't you think 'God' helped design all these things? You mention the 4rth ammendment which means if you are unhappy with the privacy issue, you have to go through certain [channels] and try to change the laws. If you lack the power to get that change done, try to change that, and be happy for it, and try to remember to live a little.

I guess the point i'm making in a-round-about way, is that, this issue regarding privacy is a (dummy-corporation), so to speak. It's to distract you from the reality that whether laws change or not, the system itself is in place. They will admit varying degrees of invasiveness, and over increments of time, all the while, monitoring everything while smart people are out there arguing with puppets and clowns for their crucial privacy. It's over. Time to change the way we think about it.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: November5+

Why are you so damn paranoid that you feel this need to know everything about me. What scares you so much that you feel the need to cover all your paranoid bases.

Why do you fear little old me...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Why are you so damn paranoid that you feel this need to know everything about me. What scares you so much that you feel the need to cover all your paranoid bases.

Des

See, that's what I mean. Until now, I didn't notice you. Now, i've noticed you. Now, I have to check out your ats activity, maybe try an report ya fer somethin...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Because no matter who you are, or what you're doing ... some damned asshat is going to be 'offended' and make a stink.

Now whose set of rules are you playing by?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Des

See, that's what I mean. Until now, I didn't notice you. Now, i've noticed you. Now, I have to check out your ats activity, maybe try an report ya fer somethin...

YAY...this means we are engaged...I wanna big fat diamond ring...

Who were you on the phone with...you're having an affaire aren't you...why did you get home 5 minutes late...who are you talking to on your phone...why can't I see your email account...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.......you can't ever ever ever leave me...ever...

See...craziness works both ways...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Because no matter who you are, or what you're doing ... some damned asshat is going to be 'offended' and make a stink.

Now whose set of rules are you playing by?

I guess I would point out that there are more than a few systems of 'operational procedure' in effect. I'm not a fan of breaking, but I do believe in bending from time to time. Personally, I don't think i'll do something that conflicts with the procedures employed by the 'system', and I welcome them to arrest my [development] at any time if they have a concern. Simple.

No fear.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Run, dude. This one's a level 5 clinger.a reply to: Destinyone

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
Run, dude. This one's a level 5 clinger.a reply to: Destinyone

sshhhhhhhh....don't tell him about my soundproofed basement with the chains attached to the walls...don't wanna scare him off ya know..

This one's a keeper...forever and ever and ever keeper....sigh...be still my beating heart....

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
*thanks God for privacy*

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join