It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A parasite virus that turns you into a Vampire ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It said, that it's from the anicent in the year of 800 something in china. which is your eyes are red when you mourph in to a vampire. It said that it has amazing strength and force. The chinese said, the the parasite comes from an anicent tree which it grows parasite. They say once this thing infested you you will live forover in entranal youth and never get old. And live forever as a Vampire , do to the fact that the chinese vampire are not afraid of anything they are different they come out day and night just like normal humans but they are strong so if you see any chinese buying raw pig liver it means its good for their body to build a healthy blood for their body. So if you go to a chinese supermarket they have beef blood which is they cook it for food and boil for soup. So, you really can't find the diffrerents between a normal human or a vampire. Every 50 years or 100 years they change their ID because vampire never get old. ....

If you pass along chinatown one day you can't tell the differents unless suddenly you fight them ,they turn angry and eyes may turn color. So it's best not to pick a fight..

suggestion?

That why most chinese don't even say word........mystery....

[edit on 2-12-2004 by AzXsNT]

[edit on 2-12-2004 by AzXsNT]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And such individuals aren't ruling the world why??? Ahh, see, there's the problem....

BTW: you're likely going to see this moved to the Paranormal forum....

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well, the way this appears to me is that perhaps they're talking about some kind of condition that would prevent the cellular degeneration that causes us to get old.

IF (and that's a huge if) it was possible to completely stop the aging of cells in the human body, I still don't think those people would live forever. They would still be susceptible to diseases that damage the body, wouldn't they?

A parasite making cellular degeneration stop doesn't make much sense to me quite honestly, but that's not really my field so who knows. Nor do I see any connection between having a parasite from a tree and needing to drink blood (human or animal). If the little bugger feeds on blood he's going to be taking blood from his host's body. That's how parasites feed. Would ingesting foreign blood (especially cooked as stated by the author) serve the purpose? Sounds a bit funny.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes they would! You could shoot one for instance, or it could catch a disease...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wouldn't then folow that this supposed parasite itself would be immortal after a fashion? That would be one tough critter. Make the AIDS virus look like a cold-bug.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
First, check out this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is a good discussion about Porphyria, the Vampire disease.

Then, check out these links for further info... www.straightdope.com... www.sanguinarius.org...

Maybe the parasite that you speak of is related to Porphyria or, maybe it's something else, or maybe it's just a legend.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If such a parasite exists it has apparently been wasted on some really pathetic victims. I have a long list of things I would do if I became immortal, and most of them have to do with illegally obtaining unimaginable amounts of money, power, and sex. Odds are that within a few days of realizing I was immortal I'd have gotten myself jailed for life.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A plant ... that holds a virus ... that causes Vampirism.

This is the source of that one ...
Brian Lumley - Author

This is discussed in depth through a number of his books, good read if you have the time. High Vampire fantasy world stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If said parasite were to exist the only way I can figure it could survive is that it feeds on something that causes cellular aging, and the reason theyd need to drink blood is to replenish the food source if the hosts body no longer created the chemical.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i came into this to tell you it's no tree that starts the virus....and all of this no weakness is more vampire spin stories vampires on purpose spread this stuff just so people either doubt their existence more or are given a false sense of security saying they live among us and such jeeze no no its called the HVV human vampire virus and yes the real thing feeds on what causes aging and also buffers red blood cells to not break down and it mutates everything so the feeding of normal blood which does mean any kind of blood and if a vampire does not feed its act as if it is not receiving oxygen but just spread out over a longer period of time ending in full body parallelization which means the individual will remain where it is until discovered which is a very rare case where one rejects vampirism so much they condemn themselves to this......now i wont get into death on here cause its not the place

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
If such a parasite exists it has apparently been wasted on some really pathetic victims. I have a long list of things I would do if I became immortal, and most of them have to do with illegally obtaining unimaginable amounts of money, power, and sex. Odds are that within a few days of realizing I was immortal I'd have gotten myself jailed for life.

so true so true...i have to agree 100%

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
it has already been concluded that due to every human being born with the 'cancer cells' in them already, and that it is infact the things we do/eat that quicken the growth of cancer cells and not start them in the first place,

that if it were a possibility for someone to live forever, then the cancer would eventually still develop and grow, even if it were over a span of several hundred years, the person would eventually succumb to a cancerous death

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
not true......the vampie virus changes you.....oh and by the way ammon seth you should really not have that name do you even know who that guys is?.... let me tell you seth set sett typhon thats the name my fallen self goes by so i know its impossible that you are him and also he's just not a coool dude....but the HVV changes almost every aspect thats why UV rays and silver are deadly to most vampires because it is a virus but one very similar to a simple bacteria and you can look up sources for this .........washers now feature silver to kill germs and bacteria.......a vacuum called the halo uses a UV light to kill off germs and bacteria.......but with human the virus reacts with the coloring agent of the skin and so sunburn becomes sunfreckle or sunblaze but th disease factor is simple cancers are corrupted cells HVV prevents and fights off any imperfections like scars already present on the body moles acne and that cute little birthmark on your hip.....so either do alittle more research or ask don't say what you believe to be fact

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thestatue

youre not really a vampire, are you?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
""but the HVV changes almost every aspect thats why UV rays and silver are deadly to most vampires""

Actually, according to my own research, HVV does not cause any adverse effects to UV light or silver in an effected subject. The reason these "vampires" fear, or rather prefer to go out at night and avoid sunlight is due to the virus causing hyperdillation of the subject's iris, making for excellent night vision but hypersensitivity to bright light. uv light may be uncomfortable, but not deadly.
Consider when you step out of a darkened hallway or room into one with bright light, it takes a few seconds to adjust, and in extreme cases actually hurts.

its like that, only ALOT more extreme.

And as far as silver goes.. again, just a myth.

Seeker.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
A parasite that turns people into immortal vampires... that would make a good movie. Where almost the entire world gets sick and turns into vampires or vampire zobies and there are just a few survivors trying to to escape to a hidden mythical retreat. and we could have like this really hot super female hero ... waite...uh, this WAS a movie.

new topics

top topics

join