It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien surge.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Now let me see. As most Americans families are less than 200 years old I would say that you are all new to the States(excluding the native Americans). What your parents or grand-parents or even great grand-parents read when the arrived here"give me your tired,your poor, your huddled masses". Of course you choose to forget that. As for the colonisation period being all people that come to work and better themselves you obviously choose to forget about those that didn't. Like the Mafia and other old world criminal groups. I understand you've now got you own little worlds set out and you don't want anybody upsetting it. Even though they are exactly like your fore-fathers that appeared at Ellis Island with no papers and no official immigration documents.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well..it appears our President is off on another 2 week vacation. Here is the estate he rented for his ever increasing down time. It looks big enough to me to hold at least 50 busloads of illegals. Let's get this info to the Border Patrol, so they can send the buses there, instead of our cities. Since he refuses to go to the border...let's take the border to him.

The president and his family are expected to stay in a home well off North Road in Chilmark that features a basketball court and pool.

The White House late Wednesday confirmed that President Obama and his family will return to Martha’s Vineyard for two weeks of vacation in August.

“On Saturday, August 9th, the President and the First Lady will travel to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts,” a White House official said on background. “They will remain there until Sunday, August 24th, when they will return to Washington, D.C. There are no public events scheduled at this time and further details on travel will be released when they are available.”www.mvtimes.com...

The IRS I'm sure, has no concerns about all the taxes we pay, for him to play.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I agree, it might sound cold-hearted but these children are not our problem. Our country is what it is todayt because our our fore fathers made it what it is, maybe if thses children stayed in their countries they could work hard and make it great too in a few generations but they just want to come here and suck uus dry, what will happen if our economy collapses they will just go back home we should not want people of such weak moral charactor here anyway, i know im going to get alot of guff for what im writing but i dont care, we are not the worlds p\olicemen and we should not be letting these people stay here when thir first act was to break laws to get here, it bullshyt. and while im at it, how about our pres takes some god dam responseability for atleast one god dam thing in his terms. i mean dam its never his fault and HE IS THE GOD DAM PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FING ACT LIKE IT.

(post by Czulkang removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What your parents or grand-parents or even great grand-parents read when the arrived here"give me your tired,your poor, your huddled masses". Of course you choose to forget that.

Even though they are exactly like your fore-fathers that appeared at Ellis Island with no papers and no official immigration documents.

a reply to: crayzeed
So, you're thinking because of a sign, they just walked off the boat at Ellis Island and walked into America and That's all there was.
Not Really there was more to it.
First off, my husband, his family has been here for a Very long Time.
He's Dakota Sioux.

First and second class passengers who arrived in New York Harbor were not required to
undergo the inspection process at Ellis Island. Instead, these passengers underwent a cursory
inspection aboard ship; the theory being that if a person could afford to purchase a first or second
class ticket, they were less likely to become a public charge in America due to medical or legal
reasons. However, first and second class passengers were sent to Ellis Island for further
inspection if they were sick or had legal problems.
This scenario was far different for "steerage" or third class passengers. These immigrants
traveled in crowded and often unsanitary conditions near the bottom
of steamships with few amenities, oftenspending up to two weeks
seasick in their bunks during rough Atlantic Ocean crossings. Upon
arrival in New York City, ships would dock at the Hudson or East
River piers. First and second class passengers would disembark, pass
through Customs at the piers and were free to enter the United States.
The steerage and third class passengers were transported from the pier
by ferry or barge to Ellis Island where everyone would undergo a
medical and legal inspection.
If the immigrant's papers were in order and they were in reasonably good health, the Ellis Island
inspection process would last approximately three to five hours.

Link
So even if you were Rich you couldn't just walk in, you still needed an exam and then there was other form to fill out also.
You and others think Americas tough now, back then, they sent children back 12 or older by themselves for being sick!
12 or younger they had to leave with a family member.

As each immigrant passed, a doctor, with an interpreter at his side, would examine the immigrant�s face, hair, neck and hands. The doctor held a piece of chalk. On about two out of every ten or 11 immigrants who passed, he would scrawl a large white letter; that letter indicated whether or not that immigrant was to be detained for further medical inspection.

Should an immigrant be suspected of mental defects, an X was marked high on the front of the right shoulder; an X within a circle meant some definite symptom had been detected. And the �shorthand� continued: B indicated possible back problems; Pg, pregnancy; Sc, a scalp infection; and so on. If an immigrant was marked, he or she continued with the process and then was directed to rooms set aside for further examination.

Sometimes whole groups would be made to bathe with disinfectant solutions before being cleared�not too surprising, considering how many were unable to bathe during the crossing. Again the line moved on. The next group of doctors were the dreaded �eye men.� They were looking for symptoms of trachoma, an eye disease that caused blindness and even death. (More than half of the medical detentions were because of this disease, and its discovery meant certain deportation.)

If immigrants had any of the diseases proscribed by the immigration laws, or were too ill or feeble-minded to earn a living, they would be deported. Sick children age 12 or older were sent back to Europe alone and were released in the port from which they had come. Children younger than 12 had to be accompanied by a parent. There were many tearful scenes as families with a sick child decided who would go and who would stay.

Immigration Journey

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
While it wasn't as easy as just showing up, it was much easier than today.

Show up today and you don't even get a chance to fill out the form. Your better off being detained and pleading your case to a judge.

ETA: And, if you know you have no case, why show up at the hearing at all.

edit on 11-7-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Is there no law this Administration won't break to disperse the illegals across America as quickly as possible?

What do you think would happen if any of us tried to scoot through the TSA without getting frisked or X-rayed...arrested is what would happen to us.

MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). “The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.

“This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel,” said Garza. “This just adds insult to injury. Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”

Spokesman Garza continued, “We do not know who these people are, we often have to solely rely on who they say they are, where they say they came from, and the history they say they have. We know nothing about most of them, ICE releases them into the American public, and now they are boarding aircraft at will with a simple paper document that anyone can easily alter or reproduce themselves.”
www.facebook.com...

Does this scare any of you??? I pray it does.

Des

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Insanity...and I can assure you that when I fly tomorrow, I will be singled out, yelled at, and in general, made to feel like a criminal, it's inevitable because it happens every time!

God forbid an attractive female try to navigate the den of snakes solo...you WILL pay, at least that has been my experience!

Has anyone even considered the possible spread of "commuicable disease?" Airplanes are the worst for cooties!

Naw...they couldn't care less.

I am almost convinced TPTB are instigating arace war because I'm here to tell you everyone I know is VERY ANGRY here in Texas and it's not going to make a difference "who" or "what" in the not too distance future...

Oh...and answer me this: how are members of the MS-13 gangs getting INSIDE the detention centers to "recruit" the "children???"

Most people are locked out at gun point! Think about this carefully because yes, it has happened.

Do 'they" think these "kids" are going to show up at ANY kind of hearing?

No...they will be released, absorbed, and made ready to continue the crap that's the real cause of all this mess.

edit on 11-7-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Now they are saying some of these 'kids' are signing up for school and are like 30 years old!!

Every time we turn around there is some new negative aspect coming from these illegals.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Now they are saying some of these 'kids' are signing up for school and are like 30 years old!!

Every time we turn around there is some new negative aspect coming from these illegals.

They get more money if they sign up for school. It's all about the freebies, and the minimal paper work they have to have someone fill out for them.

On Greta tonight, she had some Border Patrol Agents on who were telling about the brand spanking new facility that was finished just this July for holding illegals for transport. They said it holds 700, looks more like a summer camp than a government facility. With color TVs and X-boxes in all the rooms for the *kids*.

They knew this was going to happen they built this facility in El Paso. This is orchestrated all the way.

They get freaking internet and X-boxes????????????????

I have a headache...I'm soooo pissed.

Des

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Does this scare any of you??? I pray it does.

Des

a reply to: daskakik

My Friend, You're Damn right It Does.
With the news today:

This is believed to be the first time that an Islamist terror group has been able to obtain such a large quantity of radioactive material, and security analysts now fear they could use it in so-called "dirty bombs" – conventional bombs loaded with radioactive substances.

Link
What's Obamas Minoions Douing About It?
Nothing,,,, that's What, Kind of like Hitler in his last days, Don't wake Hitler, he's Napping, Don't Bother Obama, he's Golfing!
Who's running across our borders, Just Guess!!!!!

edit on 11-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

They get freaking internet and X-boxes????????????????

I have a headache...I'm soooo pissed.

They get colored televisions and Xboxes and our homeless people are lucky if they get a damned sandwich! I have been beyond pissed for a long time now. There is no excuse for this blatant slap in the face to our own people who have worked so hard for so long and now take a back seat to illegal foreigners.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone
I think Jesus should take them all in.

Des

originally posted by: deadeyedick

What on god's green earth makes you think that he is not doing just that right now?

des...

if you believe the fairy tales, Jesus' house is the kingdom of heaven....

using idiot logic, that would mean that you wish for them to all die, lol

dick...they're not dead, and the United States is far from being heaven...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join