It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I freaking hate the US.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I freaking hate the US.......
Government

I just read a thread by a US citizen suggesting that people like Russia, think its a NICE country, seemingly more than they like the US.

Crap and so patronising

Its not about liking someone or something, its about trust and respect.
Russia at the moment have it up on the US for mine, yes they are untrustworthy, have a despicable past, invaded Ukraine for self gain. Though from my perspective they are not pretending to be the worlds police men or champions, not pretending that they are helping others for others sake. To me all it seems is the US are getting involved in international politics for their own gain.

Xcathdra finishes his post by stating "Russia is merely in the league of ordinary nations, just like the US and all others." I see that statement as somewhat genuine and commendable, though from my view, very wrong.
Russia dont pretend to be good guys.

Link www.abovetopsecret.com...
and some in the US steal things as well, look at the Ugg boot name dispute .en.wikipedia.org...

Now let me clarify something, this isnt a rant at the citizens of the US ( probably should be if you voted or didnt) its a rant against a government that seems, and going by what I read here and many other places, has lost the plot.

Anyway, rant over.
This is just a generalisation, I know the government also does good things
There it goes again, my spell check is telling me to use a z in generilisation....bloody yanks

edit on b2014Wed, 09 Jul 2014 06:14:49 -050073120143am312014-07-09T06:14:49-05:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

What Russia do, it does behind the veil. Its not better than US and there is absolutely any transparency in their actions. You can be fooled by it but Russian neighbours know that better.
Old sayings " never trust a Russian " and " Russian will always be Russian even if you fry it in butter " has some insight.
There is a huge propaganda machine working in Russia and things has not changed from the times of Soviet Union in any better.
Never really got this " Love Russian" people seem to have.
edit on 9-7-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

What Russia do, it does behind the veil. Its not better than US and there is absolutely any transparency in their actions. You can be fooled by it but Russian neighbours know that better.
Old sayings " never trust a Russian " and " Russian will always be Russian even if you fry it in butter " has some insight.
There is a huge propaganda machine working in Russia and things has not changed from the times of Soviet Union in any better.
Never really got this " Love Russian" people seem to have.

Yes its all true
But the US has its own veil, worse is that the US pretends to be transparent. Hell even the average US citizen doesnt know whats going on any more.
Nobody can be fooled by the Russians, the problem seems to be the US government are fooling everyone.

The US has a hugher propaganda machine, kinda makes me think the US has changed for the worse since the cold war.

At least the Russians are not pretending that the Ukraine issue is about terrorism or WMDs

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The Ukrainian government are fascists, I would be stealing land from them bunch of thugs also.. Screw them.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I left the US...multiple times...but this time for good! Every place has its problems...I am just not emotionally attached to any other country so I dont care what they do so it helps to deal with all the bs.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
These two videos sums up the majority of US citizens.

Just like the peaceful and moral muslim are irrelevant when compared to the insane ones running the show acting instead of being paralyzed, US citizens have made themselves irrelevant by their inaction.

The reason they are uninformed is because they want to hear the lies about what they are and not see the thing that is because knowing the truth will force you to do something about the problem or become apathetic and depressed. Willfull ignorance.
edit on 9-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I believe Russia and the U.S. have been bumpin' uglies in the backroom on the down low for years.

Same #, different corner.

Pretend enemies.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Don't be fooled. Russia isn't any better than the USA.
They do their dirty business and the press over there can't cover it.
There is no perfect place on the planet. Everyone has problems.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Don't be fooled. Russia isn't any better than the USA.
They do their dirty business and the press over there can't cover it.
There is no perfect place on the planet. Everyone has problems.

I accept that, the difference is MR Putin is pretending to be the worlds white knight on his valiant charger.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The problem with the US is the government, but it's citizens lack of inaction when the elitist are progressing their own agenda is as much to blame. Having spoken to people around the world, many informed people view US citizens as the most enslaved, the way every facet of their lives is controlled, monitored and monopolized on has gone to the extreme... And when the government does something like sending 5000 troops to their death and 20000 into hospital for their own personal gains... What do the US people do? Nothing... Some pass wind a few times and it creates a little stink but nothing that a bit of PR air freshener won't cover over!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Says a guy posting on an American website. Using the internet, created by Americans.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I live in the US and hate the government more than you even.

Unlike you they represent me around the world and they make all Americans look bad.

I have tried all my life (since 18 years old) to promote change by doing all my civic duties and more.

I am almost 50 now and have seen no fruits of my labor. Both sides of the 2 party system suck terribly.

America is headed for a cliff, sometimes we run towards it and sometimes we walk but the direction never changes.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
Says a guy posting on an American website. Using the internet, created by Americans.

You sure have big blind spots if you think just because US citizens made contributions that there would not have been one version of internet or another if US was not involved. A change in tools and consciousness evolve one way or another when it is ready for it.

People like taking credit but forgetting all the previous contribution the rest of the world have made to create the environment where the innovation happen.

new topics

top topics

join